Chapter 24

No One's POV

"Thank you, Have a nice day." Maruta said as She with her Slightly Assured expression slowly Hung up the Phone after Getting done talking with Himeko then Saw the Time as She sighed softly.
"Today's the day off... And it's weekend too..." Maruta Mumbled with a small smile as She went to living room while Humming to herself as She Frailed up her hand and Looked at her Ring on her ring finger which She got from Mitsuko. It was a plain gold ring with The Diamond in the Colour of Mitsuko's garnet eyes.
"How can I believe that I am officially Married to my dearest Person?..." Maruta said with a small smile as She brought the ring close to her Lips and gave a small glimp on it with her Blushy cheeks.
"Micchan... I am really Happy..." Maruta Mumbled then She slightly got embarrassed by herself as She with her Figety fingers Walked to their room.
Knock Knock
"I'm coming in...!" After Maruta slowly came in to their room, She saw Mitsuko was in complete dark room as She was reading book silently besides her Bed lamp which was also off at that moment.
"Um... Why are you reading in the dark?" Maruta asked with a small blank face and smile. Mitsuko Smirked as She turned the page.
"I am doing this to immunize my eyes." Mitsuko said in her monotone as Maruta didn't get what She meant as She just gave a small Chuckle with a nod.
"I-i see... Turn on the Bed lamp?" Maruta said as She came in the room then slowly closed the door.
"Then, What is the Meaning of staying in the Dark? I'm good." Mitsuko said while eyes in her book.
"Okay?" Maruta said then She slowly ran her eyes on the curtain as a small smile came on her lips.
"Well, since you like to be in the Dark that much..." Maruta said while Slowly stepping towards the Windows.
"Hm?" Mitsuko slowly hummed in her tone.
"Then... Micchan should know the beams of Sunlight!" Maruta said with a small laugh as She held the Curtains from one side.
"Huh?!" Mitsuko turned to her.
Whoosh!
"!! Shit! Arghhh! M-my eyes! Close it! Close it!" Mitsuko Groaned as She was Dramatically Holding her face.
"What happened to your Immunize eyes?fufufu~ Micchan You still need a lot more training for that, Ahaha~" Maruta said as She laughed. Mitsuko wasn't actually hurt or something, as She Looked at Maruta through her finger Gaps.
"Oh Really?... Then Let me teach you This!" Mitsuko quickly got up and Grabbed Maruta.
"Kyaan~ Somebody Save me from This Evil Vampire! Ahahaha!" Maruta laughed as When Mitsuko caught her Waist and gently spun her around with her Smirk.
"No one's gonna save you from Me~ You are bound to be with me Forever!" Mitsuko said while Nibbling on Maruta's neck as She Blinked after noticing something on Maruta.
"Hey... Where did your Ears and Tail go?!" Mitsuko asked as She Exclaimed after Realising missing parts in Maruta.
"Eh? Oh I learnt How to Hide them." Maruta said as She slowly Turned to Mitsuko's face Then She wrapped her arms around Mitsuko's neck.
"Oh I see, That's why you looked kind of Different." Mitsuko said as She gently grabbed Maruta's waist.
"Hm? Do you like my Feline Self better than this?" Maruta asked as She slide her Index finger on Mitsuko's lips. Mitsuko looked at Maruta as Maruta's Cat eyes were still there.
"I-i... It's Hard to Choose for me..." Mitsuko said in a low Voice as She felt her Face slowly heating up.
"You're Blushing Micchan~" Maruta said in a small hum as She Took Mitsuko's right hand then With her Smile saw her Ring with a Diamond in the Colour of Maruta's Jade eyes.
"I am still surprised by your idea of these Matching rings." Maruta said as She brought her hand infront of Mitsuko's Hand then She crossed her fingers with Mitsuko's.
"You should be. These are my way to Show my Affection for my Beloved Wife." Mitsuko said with a proud Smirk while looking into Maruta's eyes.
"I know but that Doesn't change the fact that you're still the Blushy Bean Micchan I love." Maruta said as She Frailed her hands around Mitsuko's face.
"I don't know about That but I know that you're looking Hella Cute in the clothes which I gave you." Mitsuko said as She ran her Eyes over Maruta from up to down.
"What's the point of Noticing it now~?" Maruta Said with a small smile.
"The point is That... I can easily take these off from you~" Mitsuko said with a smirk as She Frailed her hand around Maruta's Breasts and one hand Back at Maruta's dress Zip.
"!... Good Grief! It's only noon and Yet you are getting like this..." Maruta said in a low Voice as She Blushed really hard. Mitsuko slowly Leaned over and Brought her lips close to Maruta's lips.
"I'm always like this..." Mitsuko Whispered as Maruta got embarrassed then She slowly Gripped on Mitsuko's shoulder.
"Mmm...~" Mitsuko with her Blushy cheeks Kissed Maruta as She slowly pushed her close to her by her Waist. Their Kiss lasted about another few minutes as They slowly pulled away.
"Y-you're Probably hungry... I-i should make us something..." Maruta said with her embarrassed expression as She slowly looked away from Mitsuko.
"Wait... There's something I wanna make too." Mitsuko said with a small Exhale.
"Y-yes?" Maruta in a slight Confusion. Mitsuko gulped with her Blushy Face as She slowly Hugged Maruta with a small Bend as She went to her Ear.
"Are you sure you will not... Decline me?" Mitsuko asked while resting her mouth on Maruta's shoulder and gave a small lick on her neck. Maruta Flinched.
"O-of course I won't do it Micchan... What do you want to Make...?" Maruta asked as She Inhaled softly then Looked at Maruta's eyes.
"I want us to be a family..." Mitsuko said with her Reddened Blushy Face while Looking down at Maruta.
"Eh? F-family..." Maruta said in slightly Confusion, Mitsuko held her Arms and made her Flinch for an instant.
"I-i want to Make... B-babies with you... Maruta." Mitsuko said Bluntly with her Blushy Face.
"!!??" After what Mitsuko said, This made a Strike inside of Maruta's Head as She couldn't blush more.
"B-babies-?!! M-m-micchan!! What are you saying?! Ehh?!" Maruta Exclaimed while Waving her hand around in pure Embarrassment. Mitsuko Inhaled softly as She grabbed Maruta's face and made her look into her eyes.
"Do you not want to...?" Mitsuko asked with the Look in her eyes that Maruta was really unaware as She started to tremble with her extreme Blushy Face.
'How did this came to this Conclusion?! Micchan never acted like this before! Is she serious?! No She really is!' Maruta thought with her Muzzled mind at Mitsuko's decision.
'B-but... I do! I do! I do!' Maruta thought with such an Eager and Passion but at the same time as She wanted to Dodge this Topics as soon as possible.
"I-i...! Micchan...!" Maruta was really nervous but Of course She wouldn't do anything that will Disappoint Mitsuko.
'I-I need to dodge this for now...!' Maruta thought as She felt her Heart is going to Explode anytime.
"AH! Micchan! How Stupid I am! I totally forgot that We ran out of Groceries!" Maruta said as She came up with a nervous smile as She slowly get out from Mitsuko's arms.
"Eh?" Mitsuko Blinked as She watched Maruta walked towards the Door.
"I-I'll be Back quickly! See you Micchan!" Maruta said as She left the room.
"Haah..." Mitsuko Sighed Heavily as She slowly turned around and Closed the Curtains then She Plopped on the bed.
"What was I even thinking?... Fuck!" Mitsuko Growled at herself with her Reddened Blushy Face.
"She's Probably freaked out by now... Maruta..." Mitsuko said in a low Voice while she was Looking directly at Maruta's picture in their Wedding Picture.
"Ahhh!! I am freaking out so much! Why do you have to do that, Micchan ?!" Maruta was having a tomato face as She was Walking down the Market.
"Oh god... I can't Focus on anything!... I-is this already Mating season for Vampires?!" Maruta Sighed as She was buying Salmon Fish.
"B-But it's not like... I don't want to... Have-"
"Oh it's Glasses-senpai!"
"Hyaah!!" Maruta let out a sudden Scream after Getting tapped on her shoulder by Someone as She quickly turned to that voice.
"Ahahaha! Sorry I didn't mean to Scare you." Maruta saw Yuzu's Cousin Brother.
"Shut up." With this, His Mate who gave a small chop on his Alpha's Head.
"Yui-kun?! And Mito-kun..." Maruta said in a low Voice as Yui gave out a Cheeky smile and Mito slightly bowed his head.
"How are You, Glasses-senpai? It's been a While." Yui asked as Maruta blinked with a small smile.
'E-Even they know my this name... Is this really that Relevant?' Maruta thought and Nodded with a small smile.
"I am good Yui-kun. What about you?" Maruta asked with a calming smile.
"I'm great as Hell!" Yui said with a cheerful smile.
"We are Sorry for not attending the Wedding that Day. But Once again, Congratulations Maruta-senpai on your Wedding with Mitsuko-san." Mito said with a polite smile.
'Can't Believe, He almost took after President more than the Chairman.' Maruta thought.
"Thank you For your Wishing it made me happy, Mito-kun." Maruta said.
"Are you Out for shopping?" Yui asked as they were walking together through the Market area.
"Y-yeah... Mostly Groceries though, Are you two out for the same thing as well?" Maruta asked as She slowly spotted the Shopping bag on Mito's Hand as He Flinched.
"Oh yeah! Actually Mito wanted to go for Shopping for Groceries and Household stuff with me hehe~" Yui said with a sweet flow as He chuckled Then He made Mito Flinched with his Blushy cheeks.
"What are you saying?!" Mito said with his Embarrassed expression. Maruta Giggled.
"Oh I see, That's really good as it will became a Habit for both of you in the future." Maruta said with a Bright Smile as At This Both of them Slightly Blushed but Mito Blushed most of it.
"Ah... Thank you, Glasses-senpai." Yui said with a Cheeky smile with his Blushy cheeks while Scratching his neck.
"Ma-Maruta-senpai as well... How are things going with you and Mitsuko-san?" Mito asked in his Monotone.
"Oh- well Yes, She's doing Just as Fine as always..." Maruta said with a small Nervous smile with her Blushy Face then She gave small push to her glasses.
'I obviously can't tell Micchan's deal...' Maruta thought as She looked away. Yui looked down at her with his slight Confused expression.
"Oh! I remember something." Yui out of nowhere clicked something in his head as He took out his Phone from his pocket.
"I was meaning to ask you about this Person. Since I felt like you might know him." Yui said as He showed Maruta a picture of a Well-matured man, He had Light blue hair with his Yellow coloured eyes. He was wearing Mild dark blue suit with a stern look on his Face.
"Do you know him?" Yui asked from the side.
"Hm... He doesn't look any Familiar to me at all. In any case, Who is this person?" Maruta asked while having a Close look on that Picture.
"Well, He is the Principal of our New School." Mito said in his Monotone.
"Yeah, He is Diselmine." Yui said.
"!?" Maruta's Eyes widened open and her expression got pale as White wall After Hearing the name of that person.
"Hm? Glasses-senpai Are you alright?" Yui asked while tilting his head in slight Confusion after seeing her reaction.
"N-No... It can't be...." Maruta started to tremble as She started to Hallucinating about That Which was still haunting her.
"H-Hey! What's Wrong?!" Yui gently grabbed her shoulders while slowly Shaking her as he raised his voice infront of her.
"E-eh?!" Maruta came to earth as she Blinked.
"Maruta-senpai, are you okay? You looks like you got Frightened by something for an instant." Mito asked while showing concern in his voice.
"No... I am not... He's here..." Maruta said in her low Trembling voice.
"Wait, Who's here?... Do you mean by D-Diselmine?" Yui asked with his worried expression and nervousness in his eyes. Maruta got her eyes Teary and started to tremble.
"Calm down! Maruta-senpai Tell us What is Wrong so we can help you out!" Mito said as He saw the terrorise look on her face.
"Shit..." Yui slightly groaned and then He mentally Growled at Diselmine's Picture.
'My instincts were right about this Bastard!' Yui thought with his tone.
"Yui, We Should take her to an Empty place. It's too crowded here." Mito said as Yui nodded and Summoned out his Phoenix. Everyone around the Market got Surprised by this as They all started to glancing at them.
"We are sorry, Our Companion is not feeling well." Mito said to the people who were looking at them as Yui quickly took Maruta in his Hand and Hopped on his Pheonix along with Mito as They Took their Flight.
"It's gonna Be Alright, Glasses-senpai Just try to put yourself together." Yui said in serious expression as He guided his Pheonix to go in a totally Empty place. Meanwhile, Maruta was Trembling non-stop.
'Micchan... They're here... Micchan please come here I am scared!... M-minami!' Maruta quickly Closed her eyes as Distance away all the way to Maruta's House, Mitsuko's eyes widened opened in the Colour of Crimson red, While she was laying on the bed.
"Maruta... Is calling me." Mitsuko Huffed and Opened the window.
WHOOSH!
Mitsuko in an instant, Opened up her Wings as soon as She Leaped out of the Window. Mitsuko Inhaled deeply as she got the Track of Maruta's Smell which was coming from the Sky. Mitsuko Growled while Showing her Sharp Fangs as This Made Mitsuko's eyes Keened to only Maruta's direction.
"Just you wait, I am coming For you... Maruta!" Mitsuko growled while slightly Huffing as She sped up and Flew to her Mate's way.