Chapter 25

No One's POV

"It's so Hot! And Why Only you can have the Visor?! Give me one too!" Matsuri groaned while Walking under the Hot Rays of Afternoon sun.
"Shut up brat... Was it me who wants to go to the arcade in the weekend?" Harumin said in her heavy tone while slightly Sweating.
"Ahh Shit! Fine let's go to some Cafe! At least They have Air Cooler!" Matsuri groaned while Suggesting this to Harumin.
"Then There should be a cafe somewhere here...!" Harumin ran her eyes and spotted a small cafe nearby the Pawn shop.
"Gotcha! Let's go there." Harumin said as She slowly held Matsuri's hand and took her to the cafe.
"Haah~ now what's I was talking about! Hm~" Harumin sighed with her blissful expression after getting unde the Cool wind of the air conditioner.
"I guess... Arcade can wait~" Matsuri said as She laid back on the fluffy chair besides Harumin.
"May I take your order?" The waitress came and asked them.
"Oh yes, One Chocolate Parfait and Same with the strawberry flavour please." Harumin gave the order.
"It'll be ready soon." The waitress said as She went away.
"Yes~ Eating those cold and icy Strawberries are Better than anything~!" Matsuri said as Harumin Hummed and took out her phone for the meantime.
'Oh! Yuzucchi's DM...She messaged me yesterday... Shit! I must've been forgotten because of this Brat.' Harumin sighed helplessly as She opened her the chat with Yuzu.
"Hey Harumin, it's kinda Important but can you give me Glasses-senpai's number?" She read her message and slightly tilted her head in Confusion.
"I wonder what's with her, so suddenly?" Harumin Mumbled as She Shrugged then Gave Maruta's Contact to Yuzu.
"With Who?" Matsuri asked.
"Nothing, it's just Yuzucchi wants Glasses-senpai's number." Harumin said while Scrolling down to her social media.
"Hmm~ Maybe Her house got broken by something or someone hahaha~" Matsuri said with a small laugh.
"Yeah probably, As Glasses-senpai's Dryad is really handy at the Time—" Harumin stopped at her words and Went quiet all of a sudden.
"?" Matsuri noticed this as She glanced at Harumin while opening one eye, She saw Harumin was Staring at the screen with her Serious expression.
"You're gonna damage your eyes if you look into it that closely." Matsuri slightly groaned as She found herself strange after saying that in concern.
"This gotta to be kidding me... It's freaking today." Harumin said in a low Voice as Matsuri was getting impatient.
"Okay Damn will you Tell me what the hell is going on with you?!" Matsuri said With her Pouty face. Harumin Sighed then Groaned.
"Today's the night of the Blood Moon." Harumin said.
"So what?" Matsuri asked with a Blank face.
"So you have keep your distance from me for about a week." Harumin said in her monotone.
"Huh?! But why?!" Matsuri asked with her surprised expression.
"Because it's the night where Vampire ritually wake up from their deep sleep and Hunt Everywhere." Harumin said.
"But you are not a Vamp—... Oh, I see." Matsuri said with a small Smirk.
"Yeah That's why keep away from me for the meantime." Harumin said as She scrolled down.
"How about a, 'No.' Senpai?" Matsuri said as Harumin stopped scrolling through and then looked Matsuri.
'Damn She don't care!' Harumin Thought.
"Why no?" Harumin asked.
"Because I wanna see your Pure Vampire Side." Matsuri said with a smirk.
"I am not a Full Vampire unlike Sis, so I won't have any Frequent changes." Harumin said in her monotone.
"Then Why are you keeping me away from you?" Matsuri asked as Harumin mentally groaned.
"Because in this time of period... My bloodlust will Increase rapidly and I might End up suck you Empty." Harumin said in her Blank not looking away from her Phone.
"That's it only, for sure?" Matsuri asked while slightly doubting her.
"Yeah and I have no idea when it'll be start." Harumin said. Matsuri Smirked as She got close to Harumin and rested her head on Harumin's Shoulder.
"And you're Afraid that You'll Kill me... Right?" Matsuri asked. Harumin Blinked and nodded.
"But~ As you've mentioned it then... Isn't it sounds like a Mere or fucking amazing Mating season for Vampires...?" Matsuri asked as She Frailed her hands around Harumin's soft Thighs then went to her crotch. Harumin slightly Flinched then Started to blush really lightly.
"You even kno—"
"Thanks for Waiting, Here's your Parfaits." The Waitress might've came in the right moment as Harumin quickly shoved Matsuri's hand aside.
"A-Ah! Thanks." Harumin said to the waitress with an Awkward smile.
"Please enjoy." The waitress left.
"Hmph! It was getting good." Matsuri scoffed as She took the spoon and started eating her Strawberry Parfaits.
'I'd rather Like to Thank the Waitress for her Timings.' Harumin thought as She sighed in Relief.
"By the way I was meaning to ask you something." Matsuri said.
"Go on." Harumin said while eating her Chocolate Parfait with an ease.
"If we both are Mates then why You always Call me, 'Brat'? Even though I am only one Year younger than you." Matsuri asked as She slowly made a glance on Harumin's Surprised face with the spoon inside of her mouth. Matsuri got slightly Confused as She raised an eyebrow.
"Is the Parfait not good?" Matsuri asked. Harumin Flinched as She blinked then Resumed her eating While Shaking her head.
"N-Nah~ It's really good... And about that, i don't know myself. Maybe because I am really not used to call you my your name." Harumin said.
"Eh~? But I even call you Haru-senpai sometimes. Do you want me to call you, 'Harumin~'?" Matsuri in an instant Whispered her into her ear as It bought Shiver in Harumin's Spin.
"Can you stop that? I'm trying to eat it peacefully." Harumin said Sternly but for hiding her Blushy cheeks. Matsuri couldn't be more happy as She Leaned back from Harumin and Gave Harumin one of her Unusual smile to her.
"I can't, Harumin~" Matsuri's words Echoed around Harumin's mind as She almost Dropped her Spoon but Her Heart couldn't handle it as it was beating really fast all of a sudden.
"H-Huh?" Harumin mumbled with her knitted eyebrows and Blushy cheeks.
'What was that? Was She always this Cute? Or is it just me!?' Harumin thought against her Reaction towards Matsuri.
"Oh! This is not Bad at all! I like saying your Name like this! Well then, From Now on I'll Call you by your name! Enough with the Senpai Shit." Matsuri declared to herself with a proud Smirk.
"Ughh! Do Whatever you Want! I am going to the Bathroom for an instant." Harumin Groaned and got up while walking towards the restroom. Matsuri Giggled.
"Oh Damn... She's so cute." Matsuri mumbled with her grin.
"Haa... I'm probably thinking about this more than I should." Harumin Mumbled as She Came out from one of the Stalls and Looked into the Mirror.
"Gosh... My face look like I didn't get sleep for three days, Better wash it." Harumin said with a small mental Groan as She turned on the Tap and Splashed handful of water on her Face then sighed Heavily.
"Hah... So cool... Thank God I didn't do any makeup today or I would be like a Zombie." Harumin said as She washed her face few times more.
"Okay... That's enough washing, I should go bac—!!" This didn't took Harumin to get her eyes widened open after seeing her Reflection on the mirror but The reflection was showing her vampire side Who looking into her eyes with a Grin.
"Whoa!... That Startled me, So it is really the Blood Moon night... Ugh! I look so weird sometimes." Harumin looked at herself with her expression of disappointment.
"Hm?" Harumin noticed that her Reflection is Lipsing something as She tried to read her mouth.
"What are you trying to say?" Harumin Mumbled as She looked closely to her lips.
"Fu?... Fuck... That fox toni—?! Dude what the hell am I Saying?!" Harumin said with her Angry Blushy Face as She saw her Reflection was laughing.
"If you don't have any business popping up like this out of nowhere then I'm leaving!" Harumin said as She was to leave but glanced at her reflection just in case but to her Surprise, Her Reflection was Grinning at her with a knowing Smirk.
"Sometimes I really do hate myself... Okay spill it quickly." Harumin said in her Stern voice then She stood Infront of her reflection with her arms crossed, Glaring at her. She saw her Reflection was signalling her to come closer.
"..." Harumin was slightly irritated but then she rolled around her Eyes with a sigh and Lend her ear to the mirror.
"I'm... Coming tonight...~" Harumin Flinched as She was about to look back to her reflection for a quick word but it wasn't there.
"Oh god... Tell me it's a dream... I-i heard my voice... N-No! I heard Her Voice! Shit... Shit! Shit! Shit!" Harumin started to Huff around after encountering that Moment.
"I-it can't be... How could my other side can speak?! No... That's the same case as Yuzucchi's other side... But that is her ancestor!" Harumin said in a low Voice to herself as she glanced at the mirror with a serious expression.
"Then What's Mine?" Harumin Mumbled.
Open
"Alright, you were taking too long so I came and don't blame me that I ate your Parfait—... What's wrong?" Matsuri came while Speaking to Harumin then She asked after seeing Harumin's pale face.
"What?" Harumin asked in confusion.
"You... Did put on powder or something? Like, a lot of?" Matsuri asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Why? What happened?" Harumin asked. Matsuri told her to look in the mirror through her eyes.
"!... Well! Shit..." Harumin Groaned finding Herself looking pale as white and small dark circles appeared under her eyes.
"So, the Blood Moon night thing was true." Matsuri said.
"Was I joking around earlier?... Whatever Just remember what I've told you. Keep away from me for the meantime." Harumin said in her Blank Tone as She sighed. Matsuri Smirked and stepped closer to her.
"Hm~ You do Kinda look good like this." Matsuri said as She Frailed her hand around Harumin's face and looked into her eyes.
"Ohh... I love your Red Iris." Matsuri said as She licked her lips While looking at Harumin's red eyes before She passed a Quick Smooch onto Harumin's Lips. Harumin was only Blushing slightly but then She felt the sensation in her throat and looked at Matsuri's Neck.
'Shit! It's already started?!'
"Mmph~! P-phwah~!" Harumin unwantedly broke their Kiss with her Blushy Face.
"S-sorry... But not now." Harumin said in a low Voice, Matsuri was slightly panting with her Blushy Face as well as She nodded slowly.
'Yeah I'm pretty turned on now too... I wanna fuck so bad.' Matsuri thought with a slight inner groan.
"Y-yeah probably good for now... Let's head back." Matsuri said as she licked her lips then Saw the changes in Harumin's skin.
"Oh, You're Skintone is back." Matsuri said, Harumin quickly looked at her hands as She glanced at her eyes as they were still red.
"Guess, This will continue to turn on and off for sometimes." Harumin said to Matsuri with a small smile as Matsuri nodded.
"I still won't forgive you for eating my Parfait." Harumin spotted Matsuri as She gave a small laugh to Harumin.
"Uhh... My bad I was kinda hungry." Matsuri said.
"Fine, let's just go to the arcade, I'm already feeling tired." Harumin said.
"Yeah!" Matsuri said with a Cheeky Grin. They came out from the washroom and then went to their seat.
"Hm, the Parfait was not that expensive as I thought it would be." Harumin said while looking at the menu.
"Yep! plus they were Hella Delicious! We should come to this cafe every weekend!" Matsuri said.
"Yeah it really sounds like you...?" Harumin while talking to Matsuri noticed something in the air and looked at the sky through the glass.
"What's in the air?" Matsuri asked as She started to look in the sky as well. Harumin's eyes spotted Mitsuko who was Flying really fast. Harumin looked ahead of the direction where Mitsuko is heading.
"The Mountain park... Sis flying alone, Without Glasses-senpai and Extraordinarily Faster than usual..." Harumin Mumbled.
"I can clearly see That something's messed up." Matsuri said said as She quickly got up so did Harumin.
"Let's go check on them." Harumin said.
"Fine we'll go to the Arcade next weekend~" Matsuri said as She Smirked at Harumin who gave a small nod in return as well. They went to check out.
"Okay Let's go!" Harumin quickly Took out her Wings and Held Matsuri in her hands in a bridal style as She Blushed really hard.
"Fuck... I still can't get used to this!" Matsuri groaned.
"It's Fine, You'll get used to it." Harumin said as She Leaped in the air.
"Miss! Your Change!" The waitress Yelled from Below.
"It's Alright! Keep it~ Bye!" Matsuri said with a Grin as She wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck.
"Feels Nostalgic." Harumin said as Matsuri nodded.
"Way too much~ Now let's Chase after Mitsuko-oneechan!" Matsuri yelled as Harumin dashed towards Mitsuko's direction with her Speed.

'I wonder... How Sis Will pass through the Blood Moon Night?'