Chapter 28

No One's POV

"Ahh~! Faster! Mm~!" The moans were echoing Heavily around the Abandoned Building along with the pitch Dark surrounding.
"Hngh~!... Fuck~... Ha!~" The Body of the Brunette was connected and intertwined with the Pinken girl with their Blushy Faces.
'In the end... I lost.' Harumin grunted and Moved her hips more hardly inside of Matsuri's deep spot as She bit her lips then Grabbed Matsuri's Hair, pulling her hair back.
"Ohh~! Fuck Yes~! Ahaha~!" Matsuri moaned and laughed at the same with her Blushy Face when Harumin did that to her.
"Hmgh~! Y-you Bitch... You like hair pulling that much?! Ah fuck~! Your pussy got so tight around my Dick in an instant~!" Harumin Huffed as She went to Matsuri's neck and gave a bite, Sinking her teeth into her Skin in a loving way, there while Thrusting inside of Matsuri's Juicy way.
'I Couldn't stand against her... Lusty Pheromones... Geez Omegas...' Harumin thought and wrapped her hand around Matsuri's waist and gave slams inside.
"! Hngh~! Oh fuck! Yeah~! Just like that! Fuck me harder~! Haruminngh~!" Matsuri was all tingly with her Blushy red face, Drooling slightly from corner of her mouth and light teary eyes as She Moaned while sticking out her tongue in pleasure. Harumin Flinched more as She felt her jaw was grasping into Matsuri's skin and gulped down more of her Blood while Gripping around her Waist more Tightly.
'Mm~! Her blood... Tastes more sweet while fucking her~!' Harumin pushed her body against Matsuri's and Thrusted Faster inside of her as She reached Matsuri's end point.
"Oh~! Holy Fuck! Shit it feels so good! Aahh~! I fucking love your cock!~" Matsuri moaned as She wrapped her arms around Harumin's neck then She grabbed Harumin's face.
"Phwahmph~!" Harumin was about to take breath in just after Pulling out her Fangs from Matsuri's neck but Matsuri Panted Heavily and then pulled her into a deep kiss which sealed in their Heavy grunting And moans.
"Mmmph~! Mmghmph~!" Matsuri pushed her tongue around Harumin's tongue while sucking on Her tongue as Matsuri mentally Smirked When She felt that Harumin got a bigger inside of her, Matsuri Giggled During their Kiss.
"Mhm~" Matsuri looked into Harumin's dark Hazel red eyes.
'Come on!~ Cum inside of me~ I wanna Feel your Hot liquid in me~!' Matsuri seduced Harumin through mind connection as She Grasped tightly around Harumin's Body.
'The Fuck you're saying?! I don't wanna Knot you! You are the one who don't wanna have Kids in the first place!' Harumin said with her Blushy Surprised expression as She got more alerted by seeing Matsuri's slightly out of control Eyes.
"!..." Harumin Flinched when Matsuri started going up and down on Her Dick still inside of their Kiss.
'Ahh~! Why the fuck you want to Knot me~?! I only said... Cum inside me... If you're not willing to do that~ I'll have my fun Ahahaha~!' Matsuri said while Sounding a little bit more Seductive and lusty as Her pussy Twitched and got wetter more which also made Harumin's Dick excited.
'Ohh~ Shit! F-Fuck!~ for How long are you planning to do this?! It' Gonna be past midnight at this rate!' Harumin said with her worried tone as She couldn't find any source of light around her anymore only Besides, Matsuri's yearning Bright blue Fox's eyes right infront of her eyes.
'That would be... So Awesome~! We will fuck till Morning~! Mgh~! Hah~!' Matsuri said with a Lusty Smirk.
'No! I can't do-...' Harumin became unable to deny that as after seeing Her Mate's those desired eyes which she felt really intriguing and Gulped then she Grabbed Matsuri's waist with her Hands.
"Mhmmph?! Phwa~! Aahm~!" Matsuri suddenly pulled away from their deep Kiss with the Strand of Saliva between their lips and got Shuddered by Harumin's sudden hard Slam right at Her G-spot.
"... Ngh~! I-i dunno why... Aah~! B-but I think you can do it more...~!" Matsuri said in between of her Moan with a smirk on her Blushy red face while looking at Harumin's greedy expression as it was showing on her face and Inside of her spot.
"Mhm~! N-no! I-i can't-" Matsuri stopped Harumin's words by putting her index finger on Harumin's lips.
"You can't lie while your this part is Honest about me~! Right~!?" Matsuri asked with a knowing Smirk while slowly panting heavily with her Blushy red face as She shook her hips around Harumin's Dick.
"P-Please... Mmgh~! I-i can't stand it anymore... Fuck!" Harumin groaned while letting out small moans, Matsuri Smirked while panting heavily.
"Then... Don't do anything... I'll do it by myself-Ahh~!/ Hngh~!" Both of them Flinched as When let go off the power in her legs which made Harumin slid down slowly by the support of the wall and Matsuri's Body got suddenly Pushed down on Harumin's Dick.
"Oh Damn~! I-i can't wait anymore either Harumin~! Ahha...~ I-i am going all the way tonight...~" Matsuri said with her arousing smirk down at Harumin as She licked her lips.
"A-and it's Because of your/My... Fucking Vampire's Thirst!~! Ahh~!" Matsuri started bouncing on Harumin's Dick more Hardly while Pushing down her hips in a rough way.
"Oh~! Yes~! Hahh~ Oh Fuck!" Matsuri moaned loudly without any care of getting caught or seeing by people all She could Feel Harumin's Stiff love inside of her, getting ramped her Deepest spot which was making her Twitch around her body with her Blushy red face and Desire for Harumin's thick semen.
"Y-you're a crazy Omega... Ahh~ Fuck go slowly...!" Harumin grunted as She was feeling all tingly around her body with Matsuri's harder Pushes on her Dick, Harumin wasn't sitting back either, She was Slowly raising and Shaking her Hips as well while going inside of her.
"Mgh~! Fuck it!" Harumin quickly grabbed Matsuri's waist and started Thrusting hardly inside of her pussy.
"Hahh~! Yeah! Harumin~! More Harder~!" Matsuri moaned Loudly and Held onto Harumin's Shoulders.
"Kuh~! Holy Shit~!" Harumin went faster and Harder as Matsuri was feeling upon seven Heavens.
"Fuck me more~! Keep going~! Yeah~ Harder!" Matsuri's moans were absolutely pleasing to Harumin's ear as This made her go as Harder as Matsuri wanted.
"Guhh~! Oh Shit..." But Harumin felt tired around her Hips as She slowed her pace and Huffed with her Blushy red face.
"... Hah...~ " While Harumin was kind of Resting, Matsuri slightly Glared at her.
"... Keep going...~" Matsuri said in between of her heavy breaths.
"Fuck... Wait! Let me take a small br-!" Harumin Flinched really hard when Matsuri suddenly grabbed her face and brought her close to her.
"I said... Keep going...~" Matsuri Whispered as She released another round of her Pheromones around her and Harumin which Made Harumin's face more red.
'That's Cheating!'
"Ugh~..." Harumin groaned and got back to her posture then Started pounding really hard inside of Matsuri's deep spot at her pace. Matsuri Smirked and started moving as well but Harumin's was pace was bigger than hers.
"Mmghhh~! Oh Fuck Yeah~! Keep going! Don't Stop~! I-i am fucking Close!" Matsuri moaned while rolling back her eyes in pleasure.
"Fuck~! M-me too! I'm gonna shoot out!" Harumin grunted as She gave Harder Thrusts inside of Matsuri's deep spot in a row which got her into her climax as Matsuri Gripped tightly on Harumin's Shoulders.
"Hnghm~!!" With their Heavy Twitching, They let out their Love juice onto each other, Harumin by the Exact moment pull out her Dick and released her pleasure outside while Huffing Heavily with her Blushy red face.
"Ahh~! Oh fuck~! Mm..." Harumin exhaled deeply, Matsuri Giggled.
"Ah~ Ah~ You came outside even though I told you not to." Matsuri said as She slowly grabbed Harumin's face and Looked deeply into Harumin's helpless expression.
"... I-i am sorry... " Harumin said in her Trembling voice as Her Fangs were Shining in the dark which Made Matsuri licked her lips as She chuckled with a knowing Smirk.
"Mm~ Since you didn't do as I wanted to... then we're gonna do more, right?" Matsuri asked with her Lusty expression. Harumin was sure hungry and still energetic when she looked down at her Erection. Harumin Sighed in total defeat.
"Y-yeah... Mmgh~!"

"Hah~! Guh... Come on come on! I knew I wouldn't find them when I need them the most!" Mitsuko Grunted while Huffing around the pitch Dark living room.
"Maruta is resting... kuh~... so I better find that and Finish it off already!" Mitsuko felt her Fangs kept growing out with her each desire to drink blood.
"! I am proud of my memory!" After Mitsuko found the contained fresh blood bag under the sofa cushions, Mitsuko With her relieved expression Took it out and tore the seal with her teeth and started gulping down the blood into her Dry throat.
"Mm... It's not enough... I need more, More warm blood..." Mitsuko said in between of her heavy breaths with the small strand of blood at the corner of her mouth.
"Grr!..." Mitsuko Growled and threw the Empty blood bag in the trash bin. Mitsuko Wobbly went to the Fridge and Found no luck in finding something that of her need but Something other than her Thirst came in her way.
"Ugh...~ Mgh Shit!" Mitsuko Huffed as She went to the Couch and layed there Helplessly then She unzipped her pants revealing her stiff and hard boner which was Throbbing, Mitsuko got embarrassed by herself as seeing her excitement, Mitsuko Frailed her hand around her Boner.
"! Ngh~! Fuck... This thing is m-more Sensitive than usual... Mgh~!" Mitsuko Huffed and Started Stroking her Dick up and down with her Blushy red face as She Clenched her teeth while Gripping onto the couch cover with her other hand.
"Hah~! I-i should get this over first~... Ah~!" Mitsuko moaned as She closed her eyes and Pump her hand onto her Dick hardly as By this Her hips were Raising on their own.
"Mmgh~! Hah~!" Mitsuko Blushed and Let out her moans into her heavy Huffs as Her Fangs were aching and Whole body was tingly.
'I am here like this... I am not even worrying about Harumin about this... Her Mate is with her...'
"A-ahh~! A-and mine is... Is Ugh~!" Mitsuko Huffed Heavily with her Crimson red eyes, Fangs craving for Her Mate's Blood and Love but Mitsuko gave her First priority to Maruta's Health.
'Maruta...' Mitsuko Flinched and Exhaled as She slowly took deep breaths in while running her hand on Her Dick hardly.
"Hah~! Y-yes... Maruta...~ Mmm-Maruta~!" Mitsuko started fantasizing about Her Mate with her Exposed Body rubbing her Drenched entrance onto her Dick with her Lusty smile.
"Hmgh~! Ohh Fuck~!" As when Mitsuko felt the Intense pleasure around her body only by that Thought as She Bit her bottom lip for restraining her Voice and Made her Hand's Pace more Harder and Faster.
"Mmph~! Maruta..." By biting too hard Mitsuko started to bleed slightly from her Lips but soon licked it in and got her eyes Teary with her Heated up face and hot breaths.
'How nice it will be... Making a New Family with the one I love so much in the entire world.'
"Hah~! Aahh~! Y-yeah~!" Mitsuko felt the Tingly sensation in her Dick as She jolted while Imagining Being inside of Maruta's deep spot, Slamming really Hardly at her G-spot which got more even more Excited that The Couch covers started to rip slowly.
'I only Love her... I want to Love her deeply! I want to keep her Happy... I love her and her Omega... Maruta~!'
"Ngh~! I-i am Cumming~! Maruta! Ah~!" Mitsuko moaned and started pumping harder on her Dick as well as Thrusting Harder inside of her imaginary Maruta's Pussy and Grasped around her Breasts with her Blushy red face.
"Hah~! Mgh~! Shit... Shit~! Maruta-Ahh~!" With her Final strikes of her Hand, Mitsuko Raised her Hips and twitched really hard as She shoot out her thick semen like a heavy load while Drenching the couch with her love juice and Panted Heavily with her Blushy red face.
"... Ngh~..." Mitsuko blushed really hard after Seeing her hand covered in her own White deed which got her embarrassed then She Exhaled deeply.
"Without her warmth and love... I am like this... A fucking Worthless Shit." Mitsuko said with her serious Blushy Face.
"B-but it felt good... Right?" Mitsuko Blinked by Hearing her own Voice. Mitsuko nodded unknowingly and Slowly got up and fixed herself only by a little, Mitsuko looked at her own mess on the couch with such a disbelief expression, She sighed.
"I am gonna clean it up... Later...?" Mitsuko Noticed that her Hands started to get itchy as She looked at her hands and saw her Claws were slowly coming out long and her plams were slowly turning red and so did her face.
"Hmh... Guess doing it alone really won't work... I want more... Both for my stomach and For that..." Mitsuko said in a low Voice.
"...!" Mitsuko felt her throat quench and was feeling more thirsty than before, She only crave for Blood from a newly maiden as She looked outside of the window and Smirked to herself and Exhaled deeply then She stylishly ruffled her hair.

"Time for some... Hunting~"