Chapter 45

No One's POV

The Exam was going on, Our restless Alpha was with her Extremely red face was doing her answers or So as We thought.
'Holy Shit, This was a really bad idea... I should've known from the start... Mei didn't let me go here also.' Yuzu Huffed and Gripped on her pencil with her troubled Blushy red face as The thing was doing to her like this was slushed around her Dick, An artificial Masterbater toy around his dick which was Constantly filled with Mei's Pheromones and her precious love Fluid. It was sticking around Yuzu as She twitch everytime She moves.
"Hngh!... Mmph..." Yuzu was biting her lip for holding back her moans as this was the most risky moment of her life. Where Everyone is giving exam and didn't have the Glimpse of What Yuzu was struggling with.
'Huh?... Is Yuzucchi okay? What was that just now?' Harumin was concerned about her as She wanted to ask her but She was struggling with something as well, It was her Question paper.
'But To be honest, Here I am. Doing not good at all! Fuck what happened to me!? I don't know any of this!' Harumin was on the edge of crying as She was mentally Groaning with her Sobbed Face.
'Hah~! Hah... Like I have any idea of how I ended up here... Even though it Ngh~! only happened This morning!' Yuzu groaned as She Glanced at Mei who slowly looked at her through corner of her eyes and Gave a Luscious smile making Yuzu Trembled really hard while Holding her crotch with one Hand and Struggled while writing her Answer with the other one.
"Hey, Are you feeling okay?" One of her classmates asked as She glared at her unintentionally.
"!?" This quick action made her classmate startled.
"S-sorry..." She said in a low Voice and returned to her Business. Yuzu slowly shook her head and Sighed deeply.
'It's Your Fault... Mei~!' Yuzu said with her Blushy Face during their Mind connection, Mei giggled and nodded.
'Indeed it is, Or Maybe the Punishment we left off earlier~' Mei said with her Teasy tone as She kept her Stern face Mask up.
'No! You already did it! Why now?!' Yuzu asked with her Impatient tone.
'Don't worry, We are just here to Help Mitsuko-san and Senpai for Catching the Culprit in the act that's all... Plus I am really looking forward what will happen today~?' Mei said as She mentally gave Yuzu her Amusing look.
'Y-you gotta be kidding me...' Yuzu Huffed and Almost dropped dead. Mei sighed and let out a small prace of smile.
'Allow me to explain the reason behind Yuzu's this amusing condition.' Mei mentally Smirked and Proudly scoffed.

Earlier That Morning.

Mei's POV

I was just there, Staring at Yuzu while She was on call With Mitsuko. To be fair, I can surely Feel and see that Yuzu is big up and energetic down there. I swayed My eyes at Yuzu's crotch and saw the throbbing and twitching there. I Smirked knowing that Even from a little bit of distance, I can tell Yuzu's each and every movement.
"Yeah okay. I-i understand." Yuzu said as She hung up with a tension filled expression. I sighed.
"Yuzu, I suppose we have get a camouflage to enter in the school, Chairman always stand on the duty with the council members." I said in my monotone as I saw Meitsuki nodded in agreement with me.
"She is right, and now without us, you cannot do such thing anymore." Meitsuki said. I believe that was the only thing which was standing as a Block in our way... So Something came up in my mind.
"Yuzu is expelled from school and so is her Pheromones that's why If we enter in the school campus just like that, They'll catch us." I said. They nodded.
"I Suppose that's how the Student council works? So what do we gonna do now?" Yuzu asked, I Inhaled softly.
"But... what if we send Yuzu without them?" I suggested.
"What?" Questions were available on their faces as I nodded.
"Yes I know What did I just say. For this work, We'll use Yuzuriha's Disguise." I said.
"!!? Wh-what?! Why me?" I can see visible Hesitation in her voice as well as on her face.
"Look it's not hard as you think. You already been in the school before so what's the big deal, right?" I insisted her as She made a troublesome expression.
"Even if you say that but I'll get caught as soon as I'll enter the gateway." She said.
"Yeah she's right... Plus, Making Yuzuriha look exactly like me while removing the sight of Pheromones is quite of a work." Yuzu said. My face got slightly down as I nodded.
"Maybe you are right... There's still risk." I said with a small sigh.
"Don't worry Mei. Yuzuriha will do it." Meitsuki said out of nowhere as We looked at her.
"Eh?! I will?!/She will?!" We asked, Meitsuki nodded with her knowing Smirk.
"If Making Her Disguise Like Yuzu won't work then... We'll make her a Nuisance Just like Yuzu." Somehow, I totally get what Meitsuki was trying to say as I slowly opened my eyes in surprise.
"We have to use her as a Decoy... To enter in the school campus?" I asked with my doubtful expression.
"Absolutely right!" I hit the bullseye as Meitsuki nodded.
"Oh Yeah! I can do that~" This Time Yuzuriha agreed to this as well as she looked at Yuzu with her Teasy expression.
"Hey! Who are you calling Nuisance?!" Yuzu said with her Poutly yell.
"Come on Yuzu, Go the feeling inside of the words. So Mei, Have you planned the rest of the plan?" Meitsuki asked me, I gave some thoughts on this then nodded.
"If my assumption is right then By when we will have entered in the campus, The exams will Start. So we somehow have to go to our class and Pretend to give exams like everyone else." I said.
"Okay then, Leave distracting the others at the gateway on us." Meitsuki said as She giggled at Yuzuriha.
"Wha-what?" Yuzuriha scoffed with her Blushy cheeks.
"It's nothing~" Meitsuki Hummed as they flirted.
"Please, We are counting on you Both." I said, They nodded.
"Alright, Everyone! Get ready for Some real School Time!" Yuzu and Yuzuriha roared together in union as Me and Meitsuki gave each other a Nod.
"Anyways, we are sorry for Ruining your Love making~ Don't continue now~" Oh Please Meitsuki, We are not some Beasts in heat... Or Maybe we are?
"Yes we get it, Now get out." I said Sternly as She gave me a Flying kiss before going out of the room with Yuzuriha as they went to their room for the arrangements, Finally leaving Us Alone.
"Hehe~ I've got a chance to rebel against Grandpa~" Yuzu said. Really? Rebel? I Sighed then Something else blinked into my head then Without wasting my time, I back Hugged Yuzu.
"! I am sorry... I didn't lock the door... Hehe~" Yuzu said with her Awkward Laugh, I hummed.
"It's alright, Now you have to do something for making up to it, will you?" I asked as Yuzu was unaware of my different intentions. She chuckled.
"I will!" She said with a cheeky smile.
"That looks so good... Isn't it Yuzu~?" I said while Looking at Yuzu who was standing in front of me with her Blushy red face also while holding her member which was wrapped around one of Yuzu's toys. I wrapped her beloved member With a lock stap as I want to see her in mind of struggle...
"Was this necessary?... Shit!" Yuzu groaned with her Blushy embarrassed expression as She made her Sobbed Face.
"Yes, Absolutely. And Remember This Yuzu, You are not allowed to come... Until I say to." I said Sternly and Smirked. Yuzu nodded doubtfully.
"G-got it..." She said, I Smirked.

"Good~"

Present Time.

And there you have it. We just have to sit here and wait—
"!?" My eyes opened in Surprise after meeting with Sara who was giving me a strange Glare.
"..." I only looked at her for a little bit more then I slowly went back to my answer sheet. But I was really sure that She was still staring at me. Really what is her deal? I really do hate her now.
"...?" I ran my eyes around the class to seek for the glimpse of Nina's Apperance but I Couldn't find her. That was the most biggest problem, Sara is there glaring at me and Nina is out of our class. Fair enough to plot something.
"Everyone must Look into their own sheet." The teacher said while roaming around the class. I blushed when I glanced at Yuzu for having a little talk in mind connection... I can't do that Either...! That's when I thought that I can also have a mind connection with someone else.
'Meitsuki... Can you hear me?' I put a small force in my inner aura and Tried to get link of Meitsuki.
'Mei! Is everything okay?' Thank my Goodness, She got in touch.
'Not yet if we don't trace where Nina is right now.' I said.
'Well that's some other problem came up. Okay, is this person that Weird looking Alpha girl?' Meitsuki asked, Well She's not wrong at all. I slowly nodded.
'Yes, That one. If you are done with This, then please give me the report afterwards.' I said and Put my guard on myself as well as in behalf of Yuzu while Sara is around us.

Meitsuki's POV

"Okay!" I said and and ended my Connection with Her. I was standing on the rooftop as I looked at Yuzuriha who was in a Huge rattle with the Chairman of I can say that One of my Grandsons.
"I am telling you! I am one of the Students here! Just let me in!" Yuzuriha yelled as She was in really unrecognised Disguise of a Blonde Werewolf girl.
"Gah! You are causing this much of bothering situation clearly shows that you're not from this school!" He grumbled. I giggled to myself as Seeing Yuzuriha's this slack acting as This was one of her Adorable qualities which I love.
"Now... Let's see that Bothersome Alpha...!" After I Mumbled, A really stinky scent flew around my face. I made a Disgusted expression as This was like mixing of hundreds of Dandelion flowers.
"Urk!... Where is it coming from?!"
"My~ You look so Pretty like this~"
"!" I didn't wasted my time turning around my behind but got one to Put on a presence block spell as I quickly took out my Claws, wigs and Fangs.
Thunk!
"Whoa! Calm down... Man." That voice made me Flinch just a little bit.
"Huh?! You!" With my Surprised I asked that Sneaky pink brat who came with her Smirk and Of course, Blocked my Attack by her Claws as well.
"Don't you remember my Name? Hah~ Well What are you doing here, Meitsuki-san?" She asked me.
"How could I not know? Matsuri..." I sighed and took away my hands from her.
"Isn't that My Line? Shouldn't be you in your class right now?" I asked while raising my right Eyebrow. Matsuri chuckled and looked at Yuzuriha through my Shoulders.
"You guys are definitely onto something~ Looking for Nina?" Matsuri Asked the exact point as She looked at me, I nodded.
"I wanna be the part of the plan too!" Matsuri said like a little girl who wants to go on a trip or something, at least in my point of view. I shook my head.
"No, We are already on our positions. What if you do something stupid?" I said in my stern tone as Matsuri groaned with her Poutly face.
"Come on~ I can do the things more better! If we Encounter Nina then we can go against her like... 3 to 1!" Matsuri said as Clearly She was trying to get her way. But, The thing that Made me think that She's just a child was...
"I appreciate your Determination but... I think you still need a lot of Sense training." I said. Matsuri's expression loosened.
"Eh?"
"Yuzuriha! Use the Forgetful Spell!" I yelled and Rushed towards Matsuri.
"!! Okay Shit!" Yuzuriha quickly did her part.
Bang!
"!?!" I used my instant speed and swiftly saved Matsuri from Nina's Coward attack which was making injured by using her Poisonous nails.
"Oof! Ugh!" Matsuri groaned but I don't know why She suddenly Blushed when I buried her face against my chest for her own Safety.
"Ahh! Fuck you old Man! Hup!" I Heard Yuzuriha came up on the rooftop after giving some cursing to him. We stood up while Matsuri in between of us, against that Person, Who's aura was telling me that She is no good at all.
"If you already saw me awhile ago... Then Why didn't you attack me?" She asked me with her irritating Smile.
"Hah... Is this how you wanted a 3 to 1 showdown?" I asked. I saw Matsuri awkwardly smiled.
"Uh-huh, Maybe." Matsuri said and got ready with her claws.
"Wait, What Showdown?" Yuzuriha asked, I just Helplessly smiled.
"That is going to happen now..." I said and With an instant, I mind connected with Mei.

"I found her."

-x-
A: I am really sorry for Delaying the Chapters... (T^T) My schedule has been fully packed... X(