Chapter 2

No One's POV

Yuzu Exhaled deeply as She put down the cup of coffee with a smile.
"Well then we're going. Please don't destroy anything." Yuzu said while wearing her shoes as Mei was already out of the house with her bag, waiting for Yuzu to come out, Mei Sighed while seeing the Blue clear sky as the breeze was coming along with it. Yuzuriha Chuckled.
"What are we? Kids? You bet we'll take care of the house than ever." Yuzuriha said with a Cheeky smile. Meitsuki Nodded in agreement with her.
"Yes, Oh but before you go, Have you taken your Medicines?" Meitsuki asked as Both of them nodded.
"We did." Yuzu said. Yuzuriha Sighed.
"You better Should, because Without Us in your Bodies, No way in hell you'll be able to Control your Dominant or Arousing feelings. Understand?" Yuzuriha said with a Slight stern tone.
"Yeah Yeah We know." Yuzu said with a Light Chuckle as She was getting the Feeling get small lecture from her Parents.
"Okay then, both go enjoy your new semester, We'll see here." Meitsuki said with a small smile. Yuzu Exhaled thinking that it's the only option.
"Fine~ Some food is in the Fridge or you can order if you want." Yuzu said, they both nodded.
"Now go." Yuzuriha said as While going Both of them waved at Yuzu and Mei.
"Finally some time for the two of us only~" Meitsuki said while coming near Yuzuriha with a smirk on. Yuzuriha Smirked as She quickly Grabbed Meitsuki's waist and pulled her close to her and Started Licking Meitsuki's lips.
"Mm~ I was waiting for this~" Yuzuriha said with a smirk as Meitsuki slowly grabbed Yuzuriha's face and Stroked her lips with slight blush.
"So was I~" Meitsuki Crashed her Lips with hers. Yuzuriha pulled Meitsuki's body more close to her while Moving her lips in a loving way.
"Mmph~!" Their Kiss was really passionate as where their Hot breaths were also mixed in it. In while Kissing Meitsuki, Yuzuriha slowly opened her eyes and Looked at Meitsuki's glimmered Face of Kissing her. Yuzuriha mentally Smirked and opened Meitsuki's lips through her thumb and Suddenly pushed her tongue inside.
"Hahphm!~ Mmm~!" Meitsuki got slightly surprised by this but She wasn't planning on Loosing against Yuzuriha either, Meitsuki's eyes glowed shiny red at Yuzuriha as She slowly grew her nails and Waved her hand at Yuzuriha's back.
Rip!
Yuzuriha Flinched at this Sudden wasting of her Clothes by Meitsuki as She looked at Meitsuki with her Crystal Blue eyes and Frailed her hands around Meitsuki, Which were doing their work of Undressing her. Yuzuriha didn't gave Meitsuki time to take action as They were still in their kiss stepping here and there with their Blushy Faces.
"Mmmph!~ Hah!~ God you're Still so good~" Meitsuki said in between of their Kiss as Yuzuriha enclosed their mouth gaps again throwing her Tongue inside of Meitsuki's Mouth, Wrapping her tongue around Meitsuki's Tongue while loosening up her dress before dropping them on the Floor.
"Mfph!~ your Cold soft pale skin is making me crazy again~! Fuck I'm hungry for you...~" Yuzuriha Huffed heavily with her Blushy Face with a smirk on as Meitsuki gave a gentle bite on Yuzuriha's lips.
"Mm~ When you do me like this... It turns me on even more~" Meitsuki said in a seductive manner, running her tongue on Yuzuriha's lips. Yuzuriha panted slightly before grabbing Meitsuki's face before sinking their lips together. Yuzuriha explored Meitsuki's Mouth with her Tongue.
"Nghm!~ Mmmph!~" After getting Meitsuki naked, Yuzuriha picked her up and Went to the Couch as Suddenly Yuzuriha's wolf ears and tail came out as She wagged her tail in happiness. Yuzuriha dropped Meitsuki on the couch getting on top of her with her Wild Messy Kiss.
"Fwahphm!~ Hahphm!~" This sensation Tingled inside of Meitsuki's body as She was constantly grinding her cold body against Yuzuriha's Warm body as Slowly her Fangs slightly grew inside of her mouth. Yuzuriha didn't Noticed the sharpness of Meitsuki's fang as Her Tongue slowly hit against her fangs as Yuzuriha Flinched.
"!... Mghm~!" But That didn't stop Yuzuriha from Kissing Meitsuki as She Frailed her hands around Meitsuki's breasts and started groping them. Meitsuki jolted at this as She wrapped her arms around Yuzuriha's Neck while Deepening the Kiss. Their tongues fought a fight which Meitsuki won as She started to grind her Wet entrance against Yuzuriha's Thigh asking for to be touched so badly. When The Flinched came into Yuzuriha's Body, She finally let go off of Meitsuki's lips with a Strand of Saliva Connecting their tongues. Both of them panted heavily.
"Right here? On the couch? It'll get Dirty... They'll scold us..." Meitsuki said with a Blushy Smirk face while Panting Heavily. Yuzuriha Smirked in between her heavy breaths as She nodded.
"We'll do something about that or This later... Now I am not intending to stop... Since you already started this." Yuzuriha said while kissing Meitsuki's neck and stopped at her Breasts as She gave a lick to Meitsuki's stiff nipples making Flinch as She slowly grasped upon Yuzuriha's Head with her Blushy Face.
"Mmah!~" Meitsuki moaned as while Yuzuriha was sucking on her Nipple while gently Pinching the other one, Yuzuriha rotated her fingers around Her Nipple as She gave small bites on the Nipple which was in her mouth. Meitsuki Flinched on every soft and teasing movements of Yuzuriha's mouth and fingers as She Panted Heavily.
"E-enough there...~ Do there too!~" Meitsuki tried with her frail Stern voice but That was broken by her Moans. Yuzuriha Smirked before giving a small chomp on Meitsuki's breast as She licked her lips.
"I wasn't expecting this too early~" Yuzuriha Hummed besides Meitsuki's ear.
"Me neither... Now stop teasing me or I'm out..." Meitsuki slightly grumbled as Yuzuriha chuckled Licking her middle and ring finger with a Cheeky look at Meitsuki.
"Even if you say that, there's no way you'll get out, right~?" Yuzuriha said as she slowly Frailed her hand down to Meitsuki's Drenched entrance.
"want me to sho—Aahh!~" Meitsuki moaned Suddenly feeling Yuzuriha's fingers inside of her pussy as She and Yuzuriha panted heavily.
"Whoa...~ look at this, your pussy is sucking on my fingers so much~" Yuzuriha said as Started to move her fingers inside of Meitsuki's Twitching pussy. Meitsuki Panted Heavily with her Blushy red face. Looking at this Yuzuriha Smirked.
"Ahh!~ hah...~ Y-you've this much only~?" Meitsuki said looking at Yuzuriha with a Blushy Smirk face. Yuzuriha slightly got Confused.
"What?"
"Fuck me Better than Yuzu... Then I'll admit~" Meitsuki said making Yuzuriha feel that might Scratched a little on her pride as She with her slightly dark emerald green eyes, Smirked. Meitsuki Blushed when Yuzuriha slowly slipped her fingers deep inside of her Pussy as Yuzuriha came upon Meitsuki's face with a Blushy Grin face.
"I'll Fuck you that Hard... Even Yuzu can't do with her own Dick." Yuzuriha said sounding slightly Stern. Meitsuki mentally Giggled feeling her small plan worked on her as She smiled at Yuzuriha with a Blushy Face.
"Well then don't hold Back anything~" Meitsuki said, Yuzuriha Chuckled.
"Don't worry, I won't a bit." Yuzuriha said with a Blushy Smirk face.