Chapter 29

No One's POV

Mei and Meitsuki were Coming down while Giggling and Talking, Meitsuki slowly took in her Wings and Inhaled some sweet Scent Flowing around her which was coming from downstairs.
"Smells delicious, I wonder What did they make?" Mei said after smelling the sweet scent as well.
"Then Let's find-"
"Aahhh!!"
"!!" After Hearing the unusual scream from Yuzuriha, Mei and Meitsuki in Quick Worry Dashed downstairs towards the Kitchen.
"What Happened?!/ Yuzuriha?!" Mei and Meitsuki's reaction were both Shocked and Blank after Seeing Yuzu was throwing herself on Yuzuriha while she was Groaning and was trying to Push off Yuzu from her, on the Floor.
"Yuzu?!" Both of them Exclaimed at this.
"Don't Just Stand there and Help me! Yuzu is going Nuts! I don't like this kind of Skinship!" Yuzuriha cried for Help as She was Really unbalanced by Yuzu's This type of behavior.
"Hehe~ Why not? I always wanna touch your Cute Fluffy ears~" Yuzu said with her Cheeky smile but Different eyes as well as her Intentions. Looking at This Yuzuriha Felt shivers down to her spine.
"My Ears aren't the only thing You're touching now! Get off!" Yuzuriha growled while try to Kick Yuzu but She easily went away from it and slowly went to Yuzuriha and Gave a lick on Her neck as This made Meitsuki blinked back from Reality and got her Worried expression.
'That Scent was Yuzu's Pheromones?! They are totally different!' Meitsuki looked at Yuzu with Tension.
"This is bad Mei... Do you know-!?"
"... She seems to be Enjoying Herself... Huh? While Your Mate is right here..." Meitsuki Gulped after she saw Mei's Most Jealous expression which was Both Visible on her Face and The aura coming out from her Body.
'Yuzu... You're so dead.' Meitsuki mentally Smirked as She looked at Yuzu.
"I think It's Finally came to an end to this Challenge." Meitsuki said.
"Eh?" Mei turned to her then Saw the Knowing Smirk on Meitsuki's lips.
"It's Your Win, Mei. Now, before Yuzu completely assult my Yuzuriha let's Just stop her quickly." Meitsuki said as Mei glanced at Yuzu and Nodded.
"But How? We have to distract her." Mei said, Meitsuki hummed.
"I know exactly what to do in order to distract her. Lend me your Ear." Meitsuki said as Mei did the same as She heard all the Whispers Meitsuki sung around her ear.
"Are you sure that She won't find out?" Mei asked doubtfully.
"Believe me, I have literally Years of Experiences." Meitsuki said with her Prideful tone. Mei slowly Smiled and Nodded.
"Urggh! Yuzu! God Damnit! Stop it already! How can you do this to me out of all people?!" Yuzuriha asked while Groaning as She Saw Yuzu was looking at her like a toy.
"Hmh~ I also sometimes have the Urge to taste Another Alpha... But what's Best? I gotta taste My Alpha Wolf Ancestor! Hehehe~" Yuzu laughed and roughly stroked Yuzuriha's ears and Made her Flinch multiple times.
"Hngh~! Fuck Stop! You Dumbass Don't touch them! They belong to Meitsuki!" Yuzuriha Groaned with her Unwantedly slightly Blushy cheeks as She Snarled at Yuzu while Gripping tightly on her Shoulder with her Sharp Claws. They were not that sharp as Yuzuriha didn't want to Hurt Yuzu at the same time.
"Ehehehe~ Share them with me too~" Yuzu laughed
"Are Doing this Because I Kissed Mei?! Then I am sorry!" Yuzuriha Yelled while Groaning as Yuzu stopped.
"You did what?!-" Yuzu Inhaling some familiar scent which Tingle her nose as She looked above.
"That's Enough Yuzu!" Yuzuriha quickly looked above When Mei yelled in her Stern Tone and saw Meitsuki was flying with Mei in her hands which made Yuzuriha smiled with Hope.
"I really appreciate it Yuzuriha and Thank you for Holding her But We can take it from here!" Meitsuki said Sternly.
"Please Hurry!" Yuzuriha cried. Meitsuki Smirked and Nodded.
"Mei, Now!" Meitsuki Yelled as She swiftly let go off Mei as She quickly Summoned out her Medusa.
"Go get her!" Mei ordered as When Yuzu could change her course, Medusa went to her and Coiled her body around Yuzu, Binding her Hands legs with her Small Snakes.
"Ohh! Nice! Thank you!" Yuzuriha quickly Leaped away from Yuzu and climbed up on the stair Pillar.
"Ugh! Hey! Why did you do that?! I was having Fun with Yuzuriha~" Yuzu said with her Chuckle.
"But I was Not! Please take her to the Doctor, Meitsuki!" Yuzuriha Yelled and Snarled at Yuzu.
"There's no need for that I'll treat her." Meitsuki said as She Inhaled softly then Frailed her hand to her lips then Inspite of her Exhale, Storm of White Fog covered the Whole living room in an instant.
"!? Wh-why did you do That?! She'll escape!" Yuzuriha Asked while covering her Mouth and coughed a little. Meitsuki Scoffed.
"I know what I am doing." Meitsuki said in her monotone. Yuzuriha was confused as Everything Infront of her went White, Even Meitsuki got lost from her Sights.
"Urgh...!" But Behind the Fog the Shadow of Meitsuki appeared to be Carrying Yuzu and flew Away outside from the Window.
"Wait! Where are you taking her?!" Yuzuriha asked as She tried to Dust away the Fog but At last, Yuzuriha inhaled deeply and with her power Breath she cut away the Fog away from the house.
"Huh?!" She found Meitsuki was right besides her flying around with her small Smirk and Infront of her there was Medusa with her Blank face.
"*Sigh*... That was slightly unexpected." Meitsuki said as She slowly land on the Couch and Plopped there.
"Hey! I saw you went outside with Yuzu! How are you here?" Yuzuriha asked in surprised as Meitsuki Giggled and saw at her through corner of her eye.
"My dear Wolfy that's Because, It was Mei who took her out through the window." Meitsuki said in her monotone. Yuzuriha was still Confused as She sat Besides her.
"But Without you, Mei can't fly." Yuzuriha said in a low Voice as Her ear pinned down. Meitsuki Smiled as She slowly grasped Her face then made her close to her.
"With Her Mate's Ability of Disguise, She can. Don't think Too much We completed the Challenge." Meitsuki said in her seductive way as Yuzuriha Blushed.
"Eh?! What?! How-"
"Do you want me to forgive you for Kissing Mei?" Meitsuki asked in her monotone making Yuzuriha gulp in fear as She nodded quickly.
"Good. No more questions either." Meitsuki said as She went to Yuzuriha's lap.
"Well Do you Like Yuzu's Passion for you~?" Meitsuki asked Her in a Teasy manner as Yuzuriha got teary.
"*Sob* it was scary..." Yuzuriha said with her Sobbed Face as Meitsuki Giggled and Kissed her Passionately, Wrapping her arms around Yuzuriha's neck.
"Mhm~!" Yuzuriha was surprised at First then She Blushed more when She saw Medusa was watching them in her Quiet manner.
'Sometimes... I really Don't Get my Wife... But I really Love Her too.' Yuzuriha thought as Her Happiness made her Tail Wag Fastly to sideways then She Coiled her arms around Meitsuki's waist and Went for Kissing her Lovingly.
Thud!
"Ow Fuck! Be Gentle, Will you?" Yuzu said with a small Groan as When Meitsuki or Actually Mei was Pinning Yuzu against the wall in a dark Alley while Glaring up at Her into her eyes.
"If you Behave then I'll be more Gentle. Tell me who are you?" Mei asked in her Cold voice as Yuzu Chuckled.
"Fufufu~ Damn... I got Busted..." Mei eyes slightly opened in Surprise as She Heard the Different voice mixed with Yuzu's voice.
"Hmm but really, This Alpha is one of a kind, don't you think? Leaving her Mate to another and Having fun with another ahaha~" Yuzu said while Ruffling her hair then Slowly grasped her hands around Mei's Hips.
"But Her Mate is doing the same with another... So let's have some real fun and Break this Challenge... Right, Meitsuki?" Yuzu said while Whispering into Mei's ears as She Pulled her close to her.
"All Alpha are like that... Once they get enough of One, They always switch to one another." Yuzu said. Mei was Quiet then her small Giggles made Yuzu confused as She slowly held Yuzu's face and Made her look at her with her Stern eyes.
"Ohh~ Are you in the Mood? Well then, Please give me a Hand here~" Yuzu said as She took Mei's hand and put it on her crotch which was rather stiff and Throbbing. Mei Blushed with her Stern face.
"I know What Yuzu really wants now... A fucking good Head down and really good Vampire Pussy~" Yuzu said while slowly giving out her Pheromones which made Mei Tremble a little as She could Felt how Hard Yuzu was getting.