Chapter 5

No One's POV

Yui was Standing at the Doorway While Looking at her Mate, Who was getting ready in his New Uniform but with a Small panic face.
"Hey it's gonna be okay~ Relax!" Yui said as Mito Turned to him with his Slightly worried face and Sighed.
"How can I be relax? I am going to School for The very first time after Homeschooling these years... Maybe this was a Bad idea! I-i should le-"
"Shh! Calm down! God... You don't have to that Nervous! It's gonna be Okay, like I said, I'll be there with you all the Time and No one will hurt you Even a bit! I'll protect you." Yui said with his Gentle tone while Calming Mito down as Yui started making Mito to Slowly breath in and out, Mito Sighed as he started to Control his Heartbeat and Exhaled deeply, glancing up at Yui who was looking down at him with His Cheeky smile as Mito gave out a small smile and nodded.
"Yes... I think I can do it." Mito said as Yui Chuckled and Showed him a Thumbs up.
"That's my Boy. Now let's eat breakfast and Head out soon, okay?" Yui said as He took his and Mito's bag and Went Downstairs.
"Yes, I'll be there in a second." Mito said as Yui Nodded While Going down. Mito looked himself in the Mirror as He's uniform was, His Pants were Black and White chex design, White shirt, Black west coat, The Blazer was White along with Their Black tie.
"It kind of looks slightly same as the Aihara uniform... But more like a Party suit." Mito Mumbled as He smiled and Fixed his front Bangs as Mito's hair was alot like Mei's, That's why their Hair came out Black and Shiny and Smooth to be touched.
"We are going together... That's the most important thing I can relax on... Yui." Mito Mumbled as He mentally Giggled.
'Stop Looking at your Handsome face in the mirror and Come down for Breakfast already~' Mito got blushed really hard after Listening to Yui's voice through their Mind connection as Yui Laughed.
"H-How long have you been here?!" Mito asked in embarrassment as He sighed.
'Quite for a Minute or two~' Yui Chuckled as Mito Nodded and Went Downstairs and saw Yui on the Dinning table with their Breakfast.
"When will you learn? Stop spying on people." Mito said in a stern voice as He came and sat down Infront of Yui.
"Hm~? Who's spying? I was just looking at your cute little time without telling you~ through our Connection." Yui said in a Hum while Taking his bite as Mito slightly glared at Yui.
"Mind Connection is for Critical times, not for Disadvantages like your peeking." Mito said while taking bites slow at his Food. Yui Smirked.
"How Nice~ The Boy who was just like a Scaredy cat just a while ago, Now is Monitoring me like a Master~ Hehe" Yui said with his Small laugh as Mito slightly Blushed with his Stern face.
"That's the Matter of time." Mito said in his monotone.
"That's the Mito I know~" Yui said with a Smile as Mito already knew that Behind his Strong face, there was Yui who wanted to see this. Mito just a simple nod
"Today's Breakfast is good." Mito said in a low Voice, Yui slightly Flinched.
"Huh?! Then on Normal days it's not good?!" Yui asked with an impatient face. Mito mentally Smirked.
"Yes that can be it. Maybe it's not enough." Mito said as Yui got slightly surprised by this.
"How can you say That?! I tried really hard to learn the cooking Stuffs by Saki-nee and Yuzu!" Yui said with Slightly offended face. Mito was loving this Teasing as He sipped his Coffee.
"No offence but I think... You are only at The Good Level, if you want to improve your Cooking skills then Take it to the Delicious level." Mito said in Yui's language as He was Silently eating his food. Yui slightly Pouted.
"Fine then! You wait and See." Yui said as He Huffed and Stuffed his mouth with Food, Mito gave out a small smile and Nodded that Yui slightly got what He Seeked. But inside, Mito was loving Yui's cooking as They were already in Mito's taste. Mito is Mei's brother so it's obvious that He will think like Her as well even if it's only a Bit.
'I really can't let His Cooking Skill drop by Praising but I can make him to Make it more Sharp.' Mito thought as He Silently glanced at Yui's Pouty face. After their breakfast, Yui did the Dishes and Mito helped him to do the House Chores Before leaving the House and went to their School way together. Mito was Looking through his Book as Yui was Walking casually while Stealing glances from him.
"How can you even see your way while reading down like this?" Yui Asked as Mito Sighed.
"My mind can still divert at all the Direction That's why it's not a big deal for me. Unlike you who will get a head bump by a pole with Their eyes open." Mito said in his monotone as He indirectly Warned Yui to stop as He was about to get hit by the Pole infront of him. Yui was slightly blank for a moment then Smirked.
"Thank you Sir, Then I'll walk behind you for my own safety." Yui said as He started to walk behind Mito.
"Do whatever you want, Just watch where are you goi-?!" Mito Blushed really hard after feeling the Sudden the Soft touch of Yui's lips at his sensitive neck.
"W-What are you doing...?!" Mito asked as He Flinched when Yui Frailed his hand around Mito's Ass rubbing his hand around.
"As you said~ I'm watching where I am going~" Yui Hummed and gave a soft nibble at His Neck.
"Ngh...~ no that's not what I meant! W-we are in public... Idiot...!~" Mito was Blushing as he let out his soft moans.
"I don't care~" Yui Hummed while giving light licks on his neck while Feeling his other hand around Mito's Soft ass, Mito Trembled as He slightly knitted his eyebrows with a Blushy Face.
"Yo-you stupid! Stop!" Mito said in his Stern voice while Pinching on Yui's hand as He Yelped in pain.
"Ow! ow! Okay! okay fine!" Mito let go off of his hand as Mito with his Blushy angry face walked ahead of Yui. There was Yui with his Smirk face as He Chuckled.
"Hehe... Cute~" Yui said to Himself as He walked faster and paced up Mito. While They were Walking towards their way, Yui's Eyes Widened with Slight Happiness as He saw Yuzu and Mei were coming through the Cross paths.
"Oi~! Yuzu!!" Yui Yelled making Mito Flinched by Surprise as He also looked at them and Smiled slowly. After Yuzu got Yui's call, She quickly Waved at him and Smiled brightly. Yui and Mito went to the other side of the Cross road and Met up with Them.
"Hey! How are you Big boys!?" Yuzu asked with Cheerful tone as while Laughing, She Hugged Yui and Fist bump him.
"Ahahaha! We're Hella Good! What's up with you Girls?!" Yui Asked as Yuzu and Yui Chuckled with a Cheeky smile at each other. Mei and Mito gave each other a Simple nod with a small smile.
"This Uniform suits you, Mito." Mei said with a Gentle tone at her Brother.
"Thank you, Nee-san." Mito said in his polite tone. Mei Sighed.
"You're already in your Second Year... You've Grown so much." Mei said as She was Happy for Mito's growing Strong posture as He can handle himself in the Crowded places as well, or if not then His Mate, Yui will Besides him at any cost.
"We're Awesome! Wait! Is that you're new School uniforms?" Yuzu asked as Yui Nodded while Showing around His Uniform.
"Hmm, The Pattern is Kinda Same as ours. Maybe the Colours is the Only Diffrence." Yuzu said as She matched her Uniform with His, Yui Chuckled.
"Maybe That's because the school we Got transferred in is All-Boys' School that's why." Yui said as Yuzu slightly got Blanked by this.
"Eh?! There is a Boys' school as well?! L-like Aihara Academy?!" Yuzu Asked with a Surprised tone.
"Yes, Also Our School is like a Neighbour. Only after two sectors of Houses." Mito said as Yuzu got slightly more Confused and Glanced at Mei with an Awkward smile.
"Did you knew about this?" Yuzu asked in a low Voice as Mei Nodded.
"Always, We trade Supplies and Exchange prop items and Costume for The Drama Clubs which are Basically Combined." Mei said as Yuzu put slightly pressure on her memory.
'Huh?? So I was the only one who didn't knew about this?' Yuzu thought as She Mentally shrugged and Scoffed lightly.
"That's cool, Then What's the Name of the name of Your New School?" Yuzu asked.
"It's Rokumori Boys' High school." Mito said as Yuzu Nodded.
"We might slip the Time, we should hurry." Mei said as She walked ahead of Yuzu and Yui along with Mito, Yuzu and Yui with a Small Chuckle resumed their walk with their Mates.
Ping! Ping! Ping!
"?" Yuzu took out her phone as It was going on with Continues Notifications, Yuzu's eyes widened in Surprise.
"What??!!" Yuzu exclaimed as This Drew The other's Attention.
"What's Wrong?" Yui asked as Yuzu looked at them with Broken Expression.
"My Allowance of 5 Months is..." Yuzu Exhaled deeply as She Trembled making them Confused.
"Is?" They said in a low Voice also at the same time.
"Fucking Empty!!" Yuzu Yelled as She started Sobbing.
"Eh?! B-But How?!" Yui asked in slight worried expression. But Mei was assuming things through as She gasped mentally after realising something.
"Don't tell Me it's... Y-Yuzuriha and Meitsuki...?" Mei asked.
"What? How that can be? It's not like they are not inside of your Bodies or something... Right?" Yui asked as He glanced At Mei who was speechless. Mito sighed.
"Or Maybe they are." Mito said with a helpless tone. Yui quickly ran to Yuzu and Took Yuzu's Phone as He felt the Teary burden on Yuzu's loss.
"You are Kidding me! Who the Hell Orders This Amount of Pizzas and... And L-Lube!?" Yui said with an Awkward tone while Blushing slightly as He looked at Yuzu who was Growling.
"But What the Hell are they even doing?!" Yui Mumbled as Mei Just let out a Heavy sigh.
"Maybe that was a little... No very bad idea to Left them at Home..." Mito said in a Low Voice.
"They are Worse than Kids..." Mei Hissed with a Stern face with her Cold Glare.
"Damn you!! Yuzuriha!!" Yuzu Yelled loudly.

Yuzuriha Flinched with her Blushy red face while Panting Heavily.
"H-huh...? Did you hear something?" Yuzuriha asked as She was pounding inside of Meitsuki's Pussy with Yuzu's strap which she found Under Yuzu's bed and Meitsuki was in her hands or more like Sitting on Yuzuriha's lap as Yuzuriha was Pushing up and down inside of her Deep spot.
"Hahh!~ I-i don't know know!~... Mmm!~" Meitsuki's moaned, Meitsuki unwantedly took out her Werecat's ears and tail as Yuzuriha Smirked while Sucking on Meitsuki's boobs as She took her Free hand around Meitsuki's tail and Gently grabbed her tail making her Flinch and Meitsuki by this got her Grip on Yuzuriha's shoulder Tighter while Blushing really hard. Meitsuki started to move her Body on Yuzuriha's strap more Fastly and hardly while Smiling Lustfully.
"Aahh!~ Y-you know you... hah!~ Are really a Bad Parent... Ngh!~" Meitsuki said in between of her Loud Moans Making Yuzuriha Smirk while She was Nibbling on Meitsuki's sweet nipples.
"Mgh!~ H-How so?~ Huh~?" Yuzuriha asked as She started to Thrust harder inside of Meitsuki's Pussy making her Twitch all over her body.
"Y-you wasted... Her Money!~" Meitsuki wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck while Panting Heavily into Yuzuriha's ear as Yuzuriha chuckled.
"It's okay~ A-at least I proved that I fuck better than Yuzu~ Mmm~" Yuzuriha said while Giving Hard Slams inside of Meitsuki's as She Twitched before Clasped her Legs around Yuzuriha's Waist still holding onto her, Yuzuriha Huffed and Got on top of Meitsuki and Moved her hips in that way that She Hit Meitsuki's sweet spot as Yuzuriha started to plant small Bites around Meitsuki's neck to her Breasts as She Frailed her hands around Meitsuki's Waist and pound hardly inside of her with a smirk.
"C-close...~?" Yuzuriha Huffed as Meitsuki Smirked and Crashed her Lips against Yuzuriha's lips as She Twitched after Receiving a Sudden Thrust inside of her and Jolted.
"Mmmph!~" Meitsuki came Ended up Wetting the Sheets and Yuzuriha's Thigh as She let go off of her mouth and Panted Heavily with her Blushy red face.
"Hahh!~ Well that makes..." Yuzuriha stopped talking as When Meitsuki put her index finger on Yuzuriha's lips with a Lustful eyes, She Licked her lips.
"Another round~" Meitsuki Said in a Seductive way making Yuzuriha Fell into her trap as She Smirked.
"Greedy aren't you~?" Yuzuriha said as She slowly started to move her hips again, Meitsuki Panted with a Giggle.
"Got That from you~... A-Ahhhn!!~"