Chapter 15

No One's POV

Yuzu and Mei came home after Their walk with Yui and Mito.
"Hah... We're Home~" Yuzu said with a Heavy sigh and Sat down for Removing her Shoes, Mei took off hers and Stepped forward then Her eyes widened open seeing the Destructive condition of the House as it was a complete Mess.
"Did a Storm Came by?"
" !" Mei Flinched as She quickly looked at Yuzu who was standing next to her with her Blank reaction. Mei got Confused.
"Eh? You are not mad anymore?" Mei asked in a low Voice. Yuzu Glanced down at her.
"About What?" Yuzu Asked.
"About your... Money, They spent all of it." Mei said as they both of them went to the Living room and placed their bags on the Table which wasn't safe as well. The scent of Yuzuriha and Meitsuki's Extraordinary wild Love was Roaming around the House as the Claw marks, Torn Sofa covers, Pizzas were Squished, The Sticky Lube was on the Floor, Some of Yuzu's Extra Condom Wrappers were there as well and some Punch holes on the Walls, as they were clearly indicating about their Pleasurable Time.
"Why not just Keep That aside? What's done is done, Besides I think that They had quite Hell of a Mating so... Can't we just make them clean up their own Mess?" Yuzu said with a dark Smile as Mei nodded slowly in agreement.
"That's right. But are you sure?" Mei asked, Yuzu Chuckled and Winked at Mei with a Cheeky smile.
"Yep."
Yuzu and Mei quietly started to Check out every room and Corner of the house which they didn't crumbled up. Mei found the Basement and the Stairs was clean and besides That, Everything was a clear mess.
"Wanna wake them up?" Yuzu asked while Sitting on the chair in the Kitchen as Mei was sitting on her lap because The Other chair and The Dinning table was too Clean to be sat on. Mei sighed.
"Of course, Don't tell me you are going to show mercy on them after all this." Mei said in stern tone. Yuzu let out a small laugh as it made Mei slightly Glared at Yuzu.
"This isn't the matter of laughing." Mei said Sternly. Yuzu Exhaled softly and patted Mei's back while resting her head on Mei's shoulder.
"I won't. Because that's Fucking Thing is in the Alpha's Blood haha!" Yuzu slowly laughed with a Smirk as that was Unseen by Mei.
"Sometimes I think, Are you an Alpha or Just another mysterious Person?" Mei asked with a small Sigh Making Yuzu Chuckle a bit.
"Isn't That good? That quality of mine makes me your Mate, right?" Yuzu Asked while Hugging Mei. Mei nodded, Both of them got up and walked towards their bedroom.
"Ah~!"
" !" Both of them Flinched after hearing the Faint tone on their way, which was coming through their Bedroom.
"God, don't Tell me they're still at it." Mei said, Yuzu Sighed.
"Maybe Even God don't know how many times they have done it." Yuzu said and they both stood Infront of room. Both of them Glanced at each other before Mei knocked on the door, But didn't got the Response from them.
"Mm~ You're so good at the Top~"
"I can show you how good I am at the Bottom as well hehe~"
Those Faint moan talks were clearly Heard by them as Mei sighed and Peeked at Yuzu's Blank face with Slightly dark eyes.
"Tch... Why don't you just stop it already!"
Bam!
Mei could See Yuzuriha and Meitsuki's Surprised expression after Yuzu kicked on the Door and barged into the Bedroom.
"Eh?" To be surprised to Mei, She found Yuzuriha and Meitsuki were actually Not doing anything inappropriate at That moment. Yuzuriha was on top Meitsuki's Back as She was giving her a Leisure Back Massage.
"Huh? The hell you broke the door for?" Yuzuriha asked with Slightly stern voice at Yuzu, Meitsuki Smirked and winked at Mei.
"Welcome Back both of you~" Meitsuki said. Yuzu Smirked and slightly glared at Yuzuriha as she stepped forward to Yuzuriha while Cracking her Knuckles, Yuzu scoffed.
"It looks like you two had Plenty of fun together." Yuzu said with a slight mock tone.
"Hah?" Yuzuriha raised an eyebrow in slight Confusion as She got off from Meitsuki's back and sat Besides her.
"Mei, what's with her?" Meitsuki asked. Mei slightly Glared at her as well.
"Who knows? Maybe someone just Cut off her Money allowance." Mei said in her Stern Tone. Meitsuki Flinched and Then suddenly started to Laugh loudly, Yuzuriha joined her by Chuckling. That made both Yuzu and Mei Confused.
"What are you two laughing for?" Mei asked. Meitsuki looked at her and tried to Control her Laugh as She exhaled.
"Haha, Oh about that, firstly we're sorry and then You two should say 'Thank you' to us." Meitsuki said.
"Why should we?" Mei asked.
"When We "Accidentally" Burnt Your Pocket on our Pizza, We kinda Hostage the Delivery boy and Then Asked him 'How to return back the Lost Money?' Because I was Damn sure Yuzu would be super Pissed." Yuzuriha said with a Cheeky Smirk.
"Then?" Mei asked.
"Then He told that the Money we spent can't be returned so... We took his money and I... Um Drank him dry?" Meitsuki said with slight awkward tone. That's when Yuzu sighed and Mei facepalm Herself.
"Great." Mei said.
"Thanks, But don't worry we only took the right amount of Money we spent. No more no less." Meitsuki said with her normal proud tone.
"Okay I understand... Now would you two like-"
"Yeah, I'm grateful for the Money Thingy but I would really appreciate it if you two can Lend a Hand or Two for Cleaning the Miserable condition of My Home." Yuzu said in her Blank tone with a Forced smile at Yuzuriha and Meitsuki.
"Wait, Was that a Dis?" Yuzuriha asked, Meitsuki sighed.
"Um... We're really Tired by those Heavy 'Excercise' We did earlier... So we'll do it later, is That okay?" Meitsuki said while Looking away and Flinched Having Mei's glare right at her.
"Clean with us. Now." Mei said in her Stern Tone as Yuzu was Glaring at Yuzuriha as well.
"Whoa... Chill you two. What's with That pressure? It's not like we're the only one to be blame here." Yuzuriha said, Yuzu looked at her in slight Confusion.
"What're you talking about? Don't just come with your Excuses." Yuzu said with her Tone at Yuzuriha as Yuzuriha got her eye Twitched in irritation as She got up from the bed and Stood Infront of Yuzu with Same Head to head Distance with her Forced smile as well.
"Today, aren't you getting a little bit Cocky? Even though you also Had fun with your Mate Till the School Ended." Yuzuriha said with her tone at Yuzu as well. Yuzu Chuckled.
"Yeah so what?" Yuzu asked in a slight rude way.
"Huh?" Yuzuriha Slightly growled.
"At least we don't Fuck like Animals like you do." Yuzu said and slightly got surprised when Yuzuriha grabbed Yuzu by her Collar and Snarled at her.
"I really don't know what's up with today but You Better watch your Mouth." Yuzuriha said Sternly. Yuzu scoffed and Grabbed Yuzuriha's hands where she was Gripping onto her.
"Huh? What? Can't bear the Truth?" Yuzu said with a Smirk. Yuzuriha growled at her More and Tightned up the Grip in her Hand.
"Both of you stop!" Mei and Meitsuki told them at the same time.
"Since, it's really been a while... Why don't we try to settle it down our way...?" Yuzuriha said in between of her growls and glared at Yuzu. Yuzu glared back at her and Gripped on Yuzuriha's hands with her Forced smile.
"Oh? Sounds good by me. I'm pretty sure you're at least good at that exercise as well, Huh?" Yuzu mocked Yuzuriha as Yuzuriha's Wolf ears and tail were reacting according to her mood by standing up straight.
"You fucking brat..."
"You Old hag..."
"You both are not Kids! So stop acting like one!" Meitsuki said and grasped Yuzuriha on the bed as She was Slightly Huffing because of anger. Mei came infront of Yuzu and Held her arms.
"Why are so worked up with This?" Meitsuki asked, Yuzuriha scoffed.
"Why don't you just Ask her!" Yuzuriha looked away.
"Now I think, They've returned the money. So let's just forget about that and let's clean the House." Mei said in her monotone. Meitsuki nodded in agreement with her.
"No way in hell I'm gonna work with her." Yuzu said and Walked away from the room going towards the living room.
"That same goes for me." Yuzuriha said and Climbed out of the window Going towards the Woods side at the Back of the House. Mei and Meitsuki sighed.
"Now what?" Mei asked.
"Yuzu is awfully different today... Tell me honestly, Did something happened?" Meitsuki asked. Mei Exhaled deeply softly.
"What can I Hide from you? Well actually..." Mei explained the things to Meitsuki in brief as Meitsuki slowly Nodded.
"Well that's really unexpected... Did she Hurt you or anything?" Meitsuki asked, Mei shook her head.
"I see... But That small Alpha mutant virus which Amamiya gave her, Got a slight personality, don't you think?" Meitsuki asked, Mei put a slight thought in it and Went through about it like she knew what Yuzu's condition was back then.
"Yes, you're right Meitsuki. But didn't the Isayama Doctors  cured Yuzu? So why again?" Mei asked. Meitsuki sighed.
"Does her current behaviour matches from the past?" Meitsuki asked.
"Well about that... One thing maybe haven't changed That is, Her loving me is kind of too much." Mei said in her monotone.
"Hmm, During Sex or Normally?" Meitsuki asked. Mei slightly Blushed with her Stern face.
"B-Both." Mei said and Slowly cleared her throat.
"Do you wanna wait and watch what happens next to her?" Meitsuki asked with a small Smirk.
"Since her behaviour is normal and Seems to be Harmless then... Let's just wait and watch." Mei said. Meitsuki nodded.
"Also, one more thing." Mei said after Remembering something.
"Yes?" Meitsuki asked.
"Well... I think from now on you two have to stay at home. We can't bring you two at the Academy." Mei said, Meitsuki blinked twice in slight Confusion.
"Why is that?" Meitsuki asked.
"it's Just... You know, new rules." Mei said, Meitsuki nodded.
"I see... Then the house is our responsibility from now on." Meitsuki said.
"Yes, but please try to control things. I don't want to have these small fights over and over again." Mei said in a slightly worried expression, Meitsuki Giggled.
"Yes Don't worry, This Sounds like a plan." Meitsuki sighed and wore her Clothes before Streching her arms around.
"let's go." Meitsuki said making Mei Slightly Confused.
"Hm? Where?" Mei asked in a low Voice. Meitsuki Smirked.
"Both the Dorks are out of business... It's now upto us Wives for the House cleaning." Meitsuki said as She took out two aprons, Rubber gloves and Wipers from the Bathroom Cupboard. Meitsuki one by one Gave off one of them to Mei as She caught while Slightly Blushing.
"Wives... For now, it's only you." Mei Mumbled and Wore her Apron and Gloves and Covered her Head with white cotton cloth and took the Cleaner bottle in one hand and The Wiper in another hand. Meitsuki got ready with the same Things too.
"First, Let's start off with our room." Mei said, Mei nodded.
"Yes." Meitsuki and Mei started their Cleaning. While cleaning, Mei with her Blushy Face took their Used Toys in a box and Wiped the Floor which was Sticky and Filled with White mess with some cleaning spray.
"Geez... Aren't you tired? How many times you did it?" Mei asked, Meitsuki hummed and Smirked.
"Can you guess?" Meitsuki asked. Mei blushed.
"About 2 hours? 3? 4?" Mei assumed with her Blushy Face. Meitsuki Giggled.
"Close but yet so far." Meitsuki said while Changing the Bedsheets.
"Just tell me already." Mei said.
"Fine, for 5 Hours." Meitsuki said as This couldn't make Mei more Blushy then She already was, Mei gulped and Glanced at Meitsuki.
"R-really?" Mei slightly Stuttered. Meitsuki peeked at her through corner of her eye.
"Do I look like joking to you about this?" Meitsuki asked. Mei slowly shook her head and Blushed.
"You really do love Yuzuriha after all these decades, don't you?" Mei asked with a soft tone. Meitsuki Giggled with a nod.
"Who wouldn't Love a Cute responsible wolf Dorky? On our Marriage day, I really can't forget Yuzuriha's That Happy teary Expression which was really rare to see." Meitsuki said.
"Then Why did She became so strict and less Cheerful than Yuzu?" Mei asked. Meitsuki gave a light smile.
"Because of our Daughter..." Meitsuki said in a low Voice. Mei Flinched and Got a little down.
"I-i am sorry..." Mei said. Meitsuki shook her head.
"Don't be Mei, She survived and The Family Tree Kept growing, Right? That all matters." Meitsuki said and Mei Nodded in agreement with her.
"That's right too but You didn't get to spend that much time with your Daughter..." Mei said in a soft voice. Meitsuki Giggled a bit.
"It's okay, We had what we got in Our destiny but now Everything is Fine." Meitsuki said, Mei slowly Nodded.
"Yes." Mei resumed her Cleaning.
"Oh! But why are you so interested about Yuzuriha's past self?" Meitsuki asked and quickly pinned Mei against the wall making her Flinch in surprise.
"Um well... There's no specific reason for this." Mei said, then Meitsuki thought of something and Frailed her hand around Mei's face showing her Fangs with her red eyes in a seductive way as She licked her lips.
'I wanna Know about Yuzu as well~' Meitsuki thought and Smirked.
"I know, if you are That interested then... Why don't we Switch Mates for a Whole week?" Meitsuki said with a smirk. Mei got Confused.
"Eh?For a Week?..." Mei sighed, Meitsuki Nodded.

"Switching Mates..."