Chapter 12

No One's POV

*A little while ago.*

Rin was walking through the Lane away from the school way as She sighed with her Knitted eyebrows.
"What's that Bitch's Problem?! Shit..." Rin Mumbled and Started to Remember her Little times She Spend with Shiya back in those Days.
"We cared about each other so much...!" Rin's Tail Flinched as She felt Something was Approaching her very fastly, She quickly got Alerted and Looked at her Sides with her Sharp Nails out but Couldn't got a glimpse of anything else. Rin just Slowly lowered her arms and Turned to her way and was About to continue her walk.
"Mmph!" Rin's eyes widened open when She got a Hand Blocked her mouth in an instant and she struggled but Soon realised by looking at the Hand as It was none other than Shiya's Hand. Rin Trembled and Felt her Heavy breaths besides her ear.
'W-when Did She came?! I-i let my guard down!'
"Hmph!" Rin Trembled and Started to look for a way out from Shiya's grip but Couldn't see one at That moment. Shiya slightly Grinned.
"By your Disappointed expression I can tell... You met Ruby right?" Shiya asked in her Heavy tone as She kept Rin's Mouth closed, Rin Nodded.
"You dare to call her a Bitch, Huh? Besides being one by yourself..." Shiya said as She scoffed. Rin was Trembling not because of Shiya's Heavy tone at her in anger but because of her Grip on Her mouth.
'I-if Sh-She uses a S-slint of he-her g-grip... M-my mouth will break...'
"Mmph...!" Rin's body Started to tremble more in fear only by imagining that and By hearing a small Chuckle from Shiya. "Rin, I'll not hurt you a bit now... But How I wanted to Kill you right on the spot..." Shiya said and Put her Claws under Rin's Chin infront of her heart area, Ready to Pierce it anytime by Her Intentions. Rin got her eyes teared up and Slowly Grabbed Shiya's Hand while Shaking her head. Shiya Sighed and Glared at her through her Left Side and Huffed once into her ear.
"I'll ask only one thing... So be a Good girl and Tell me okay?" Shiya asked, Rin nodded quickly.
"... Did you tell Ruby... Everything?" Shiya asked. Rin's eyes widened as She Felt a slight coming up grip on her mouth by Shiya's hand.
"Mmmph!!" Rin shook her Head and Started moving her body to get out. Shiya Huffed and Held both of her hands by her Hand and Put them down.
"Bitch Don't Lie! Tell me or I'll Fucking tear your limbs apart and throw them on the road..." Shiya Growled and slightly Tightned up her grip. Heavy Tears flew Down from Rin's Eyes as She Kept Shaking her head.
"Hmmph!... Mmph!" Rin cried and slowly shook her head again.
"How can I believe you...?" Shiya Whispered and looked at her with doubtful eyes then She Huffed and Slid her Hand down to Rin's Throat from her mouth. Rin gasped.
"Hahh!... Hahh! I-i am telling you the truth! Believe me Shiya!..." Rin said in between her small Gasps. Shiya Scoffed.
"Y-Your mate... R-ruby... Used Her mind reading powers! She knows everything about us!" Rin yelled in her weak voice while Crying slowly that some of her Teardrops fell on Shiya's hands. Shiya stared at her with pitiful Face and Mentally Huffed.
"I-i... Still can't believe you..." Shiya said in a low Voice. Rin got Suprised as She quickly turned to Shiya's face.
"Please! Believe-Aaah!" Rin Gasped when Shiya quickly ran into an empty park and Arrived behind of a tree.
"Thanks to you, I've got some Trust issues." Shiya said and Started to run a rope around Rin's body along with the tree.
"Wh-what are you doing?!" Rin asked in her small yell.
"Can't you see? I'm tieing you up." Shiya said and Finished knotting up the Rope very tightly.
"What?! Why?!" Rin asked. Shiya glared at her with a Scoff.
"I'm gonna Bring my Mate here and Cleared up everything once and for all." Shiya said and cracked her Knuckles with a small grin. Rin Sighed Heavily.
"Fine... I Also had enough of this Bullshit." Rin said with a small Groan.
"Hah? That's my fucking line, Now sit here quietly. Try to escape, You're Dead." Shiya said and Ran towards the Aihara Academy's way in a Full speed.
"How the Hell I can Sit like this?!" Rin Yelled from behind.

*Present Time.*

"Wh-what are you doing here?! You Dumbass!" Matsuri came and Yelled at Shiya. Shiya Huffed and walked towards Ruby ignoring Matsuri as She Growled and Quickly Grabbed Shiya's arm to make her stop.
"I am talking to you!..." Matsuri got quiet after seeing Shiya's different Expression from Usual as She Slowly let go off her arm.
'That face... What is she even thinking?!' Matsuri thought then Scoffed at her. Girls Made a Way through for Shiya to Ruby as She was Walking there.
"Shiya..." Ruby Fraily said her name with her small Blushy Face. Stella and Harumin gave each other a Confused look and Saw Shiya stood Infront of Ruby while Looking down at her with a small sad face.
"Ruby..." Shiya said in a low Voice and Frailed her hand on Ruby's Face and Gently held her in her Hand. Girls blushed at this, The Teachers looked at them Awkwardly.
"I-i'm sorry... My one apology isn't enough for what I've done to you..." Shiya said in her soft tone and Pinned her ears down as Small Tear Started to drip down from her eyes on Ruby's face. Ruby looked up at Shiya's Teary expression and Mentally gave out a Small smile.
"U-um... R-ruby-san..." Nene came through and Called Her out, Ruby looked at her.
"Nene-chan?" Ruby said in a Confused face.
"You should go away... The Chairman looks Mad!" Nene Pointed at the Chairman who was having an angry expression looking at them. Harumin grinned and Tapped Shiya's Shoulder as She made her looked at her.
"You take her out!" Harumin said as Stella also Smirked at them with a thumbs up. Shiya got her eyes slightly Sparkled up as well as Her ears Purked up and Wiped away her tears and Nodded with a Smirk at them.
"Thanks guys!" Shiya said and Looked down at Ruby and Took a step back from Ruby Then Growled loudly as it made an echo around the Auditorium. Shiya Grinned and Quickly shifted to her White Lion form.
"A white lion and a Monoeye?!"
"She's so beautiful!"
"She Knows Mizusawa?"
"That's cool!"
"Whoah..." Students Gasped after seeing this as Matsuri just Shrugged and Smirked at her.
"Getting all the Attentions~ dramatic Idiot." Matsuri Said with her arms Crossed. Shiya let out small Growl and came infront of Ruby while swinging her tail.
"Eh?" Ruby was a little bit Confused, Stella came to her ear.
"Don't think too much, Just go." Stella Whispered. Ruby smiled and Nodded.
"C'mon! Get on Ruby!" Ruby Heard Shiya's voice through her mind as She Blushed really hard and quickly jumped on Shiya's back. Shiya Growled loudly again and Leaped above from the Student's Lines and Land Besides Matsuri at the Entrance of the Auditorium. Before going Shiya made Eye contact with Matsuri and Huffed at her.
"Sorry..."
Matsuri blinked and smirk as She understood what Shiya's trying to say to her through her eyes.
"Yeah yeah Whatever~ Just leave." Matsuri Said with a Cheesy tone. Shiya snarled.
"Lame Act, Pipsqueak." Shiya mentally Laughed and Ran out of the Academy through her Fast speed and Big Jumps.
"! Hey! You're always be a Dumbass!" Matsuri Yelled at her and watched them go.
"Wait Shiya! Where are we going?!" Ruby asked while Blocking the Wave of Wind coming towards them.
"Where Else? To her Who started this Mess, Because of her Saki is pissed at me." Shiya said, Ruby got Surprised.
"What?! T-to Rin?!" Ruby asked. Shiya Growled.
"I hate hearing that Bitch's name from your mouth, But Yeah." Shiya said and Fastened up her speed. Ruby Gasped suddenly and Held shiya more Tightly by wrapping her arms around Shiya's big neck and Closed her eyes.
"Wait Shiya! Slow down! SHIYA!"