Chapter 43

No One's POV

"Oh What a Coincidence~ isn't it? Harumin~" Everyone, Expect Matsuri looked at the Direction of the voice and go their eyes narrowed in irritation after Seeing The Twins.
"Huh? !! Fuck..." Harumin Groaned loudly.
"What's up?" Matsuri asked and Looked at her from her phone.
"My Day is about to get Shitty... Look at them." Harumin said as Matsuri turned her Sights to Tachibana Sisters and Got her ticked off expression.
"Fucking great." Matsuri mumbled under her Huff.
"Ugh... What a nice morning... Tch!" Stella Rolled up her eyes and clicked her tongue.
"Shh! They'll hear you!" Nene Whispered to her and quickly tugged onto her sleeve.
"Just like Yuzu-san mentioned... The Older sister is really unappealing... And tall." Ruby said while looking at Nina as Stella Blinked.
"Wait, Which twin you are talking about?" Stella asked.
"Eh? The Taller one." Ruby said.
"Nope, That's the Little twin, The tiny girl is the Older sister." Stella Said as Ruby got Surprised.
"R-really?! I didn't noticed..." Ruby said with her soft tone and embarrassed expression. Stella chuckled.
"Can't say it's your fault because at First, Anyone will think this way only." Stella Said as She sighed and lowered her smile after making eye contact with them.
"So, What the Fuck you want from Me?  Wasn't Yuzucchi Enough for your Dirtyass plans?" Harumin asked in her Stern Tone with her Irritated tone.
"Damn, On the Full Heat, are we? But Listen Harumin..." Sara Paused with her small Smirk as She took one step close to Them as well as They put their Guard on.
"Stay back..." Matsuri's eyes flickered to her Keen fox's eyes as She hissed at them.
"Oooh~ An Omega Werefox~ Oh Boy, This school is really unique." Nina humned from behind as She Smirked with her Teethy smile.
"Well Thank you, Miss abnormally Tall Alpha." Stella mocked Her as Nina's Smile Faded away.
"What did you say?" Nina asked as She took a stepped forward to Stella with her glaring eyes.
"What did you just hear?" Stella Said as She smirk with her lurking eyes at Nina. Nina Huffed and Closed her Fist as She gritted her teeth.
"You Fucking Slut—!" Nina paused at her place after Seeing Her Big sister's gestures infront of her.
"Stop it." Sara ordered as Nina felt the Shiver down to her spine.
"Y-yeah Sis..." Nina Mumbled in her Trembling voice as She backed up and  crossed her arms.
"Hmph! Serves you right." Stella said in a low Voice.
'Sister's pet.' Stella thought.
'Stella... It's okay, Let it go.' Nene said through her Mind connection with Stella as she Slowly held her arm around hers.
"Hah, Sorry for my little sister's behaviour... It's just i want to ask a small favour." Sara said in a polite way as She gestures her need infront of Harumin, She looked down at her with her Doubtful expression.
"After Getting Yuzucchi expelled from school because of your Dirty games, you expect us to do you a Favour? Hah, No way in hell." Harumin said as She scuffed and Slowly shook her head.
"Yeah Please, Stay the hell away from Us." Stella Said as She with her unpleasant look took Nene's hand and turned away from them with Ruby.
"Sorry but you shouldn't Shits in the first place that makes everyone hate you." Matsuri said as She linked her hand with Harumin's and they were about to walk away from Them by leaving the Sara, Standing with her Small prace of smile under her Dark look as She inhaled deeply.
"I can Assure you that... By doing this favour you won't just end up saving your Reputation but I also give my word that by helping me you will not regret your secrets... Which I know." Sara said without turning to their way and in her Monotone. By Hearing this, Everyone stopped and Harumin slowly glanced at Sara's back.
"You are just Bluffing, aren't you? So we could give some Fucking shit about you?" Matsuri asked in her Irritated tone as Nina Chuckled and from a little distance, Sara Smirked evily.
"Nina, Read loud and clear about that One Law for This Generation's Other Sides." Sara ordered her sister.
"Yes Sister~" Nina nodded with a Hum then She took out a small memo Diary from her Pocket.
"What the actual..." Stella groaned as They turned around to them with their Worried expressions.
"*Ahem!* Article no. 77 2012, The Tokyo law and order proposed the rule for their Other sides, Having An Extra Whole Personality..."
" !!?" Their Eyes opened in Surprise after hearing that one word at when Nina Paused.
"Body, or Any kind of Exterior emotional attachment with One's Other sides will be automatically Authorised as Violation of the regulations. People who purposely do it without any consent will be penalized really Strict punishment."
"What the Hell is she doing...?!" Matsuri said in her Surprised expression.
"Good, Now please read the last phrase... What is the Punishment exactly?" Sara asked as Nina with her smirk nodded and turned the page.
"The guilty one must have to Cut ties with her Other Side and Eliminate it completely, Change it's race and Unmarked their Mate." Nina read and Closed her diary with a knowing Smirk.
"What's with these Bullshit?! Are You Fucking mad?!" Stella Yelled with her unbelievable tone and Anger filled eyes at the Twins who were smiling proudly.
"There you have it. The perfect proof for someone to put behind the Custody who just Got kicked out from her school—"
Grip!
"Sigh... I was being Generous and You are going to Thank me like that?" Sara sighed with her Helpless sigh as Infront of her, Nina was holding onto Matsuri's Hands with it's Claws out Along with her wild attack at Sara.
"Matsuri!" Harumin was slightly shocked and very Angry at their behaviour.
"You don't go and Talk Shits about my Sister!! You Fucking Bitch!! I am gonna Tear that Nasty Smirk off from your Face!!" Matsuri yelled while Hissing at Nina and Sara who were chuckling and Felt the flow of their presence.
"How the Fuck you know about that? Don't tell me you were stalking her, Because that would be more of crime that this..." Harumin said in her heavy tone as She Growled at them by turning her Eyes red.
"You Assholes!" Stella Yelled.
"Stella No!/Wait!" Nene and Ruby got Surprised by Stella's Sudden Anger as she took out her wings and Fangs at them.
"Oh and Do you have any, Literally any kind of Proof about that? Because I do." Sara said as She took out her Tablet from her bag and Swiped to the image of That Night where Meitsuki and Yuzuriha over Kabal's Dead Body and Yuzu and Mei were standing Besides them.
"When did—"
"When did you get that photo, How did you? Where did you? Why did you? Blah blah blah! Just accept the fact that My sister is just as awesome at this as always." Nina said as She laughed.
"Let me go... You Bitches!" Matsuri Grunted as Harumin was ready with her Attack at Nina if she don't release Matsuri in time.
"I am Flattered my Little sister, But Can you let go of that Little fox, as I can't see two Mates in pain." Sara in her sweet evil way which Nina followed and threw Matsuri at Harumin.
"Whoa... Are you okay?" Harumin asked in her worried expression as Matsuri shifted back to normal and Pouted.
"Yeah..." Matsuri said in a low Voice as Harumin out her down and sighed heavily.
"What is your deal?" Harumin asked.
"What are you—" Stella became quiet when Harumin shook her head.
"Are you willing to do it?" Sara asked with knowing Smirk.
"I wouldn't be asking you this then." Harumin replied coldly.
"That's good. Our deal is really tiny than you think, Do you know who Diselmine is?" Sara asked, They looked at each other then at Sara and Shook their heads.
"Oh... Well, I just want the Chairman to have last long talk with him. If any of you don't him then... It can't be helped." Sara said as walked pass by them with Nina.
"Wait, so what about the information you know about Yuzucchi?" Harumin asked.
"What about it? The secret is buried with us as long as you only your role in this mess." Sara said and walked away.
"Bullshit... This is all Bullshit! How are going tails behind her?! She's just messing with us!" Stella angrily responded as She pouted and Glared at Sara and Nina's Backs.
"Stella no, Didn't you see What deep information they have not only about Yuzucchi but also Yuzuriha... We can't risk that..." Harumin said in her Stern voice.
"B-But—"
"Stella, it's going to be okay, Since We didn't helped them in their favour." Nene said in her soft voice to her.
"Yes, Plus If they leaked that video to the Government, We also have something against them too!" Ruby said as this half-heartly convinced Stella.
"... Fine. I just don't like when they mock us while We can literally destroy them if we want." Stella Said.
"That's the same Shit they can also do with us. So don't get carried away Pinkie." Matsuri said in her mocky way which didn't Affect Stella that much.
"Likewise, Matsuri." Stella Said what Had to.
"Okay, let's just forget it and Not a word to Yuzucchi about this." Harumin said as They nodded.
"We're going to be late if don't hurry." Ruby said as They silently with their off moods walked towards the school way.

"I am glad that your English is in good terms..." Mei said in between of her small pants with her Blushy Face as While Looking at Yuzu whose Lips were red and Covered in Lip kiss marks.
"Y-yeah Me too..." Yuzu said while Huffing Having her hard time in her abdomen.
"Well... Are you also this good in science?" Mei asked while grinding her drenched from the inside womanhood against Yuzu's lower half.
"I am... Ngh! Not sure about that..." Yuzu said as her expression started to in slight tension.
"Then let's figure it out...~ Are you ready?" Mei asked, Yuzu Nodded.
"What is Newton's third law of motion?" Mei asked and set her wild sight at Yuzu.
'Holy Shit! I really don't know About That!... Fuck...' Yuzu got slightly panicked.
"Uhh... This must be... Um Every reaction has... Equal and opposite action...?" Yuzu answered with her Nervous smile. Mei Smirked.
"Yuzu... You were this close to get another Kiss from me... But I guess you love to be in the edge..." Mei said in her seductive voice. Yuzu Flinched really hard when Mei quickly unzipped her pants.
"?! Did I answered incorrectly?! How?!" Yuzu asked in her panicked tone.
"It's good to see that you are willing to know the correct answer. As it's 'For Every action, There is an Equal and opposite reaction.' Get it?" Mei corrected Yuzu as She sighed heavily with her Blushy Face.
"But it's almost same!" Yuzu cried.
"No it's not. Now, Take out your Penis." Mei said Sternly With her Blushy Face. Yuzu gulped and Took out her erected Penis against Mei's hot and warm pussy. Yuzu was trembling really hard.
"Good~ Now next question... Be careful Yuzu...~" Mei Whispered.
"I-i'll try..." Yuzu Huffed.
"What is the physical phase of life called?" Mei asked. Yuzu gulped.
"C-can I get some hints...? Please?" Yuzu requested. Mei licked her lips.
"Sure, I'll give you three options.
I) Cytoplasm.
II) Protoplasm.
III) Organelles.
IV) You have to Masterbate if you don't know the answer. " Mei set get question as Yuzu's head was spinning around with her Blushy Face.
"I'll go with... Organelles...?" Yuzu answered with her Trembled voice.
"Be ready With your hands and... Start now." Mei ordered.
"EH?! Again wrong—" Yuzu got Shut up By Mei's index finger on her lips.
"Shh... The correct answer is Protoplasm." Mei Whispered and Yuzu was at the lost.
"Hurry Yuzu..." Mei said as She saw Yuzu slowly started rubbing her Shaft up and down and her Face was a Blushy mess.
"Mmgghh~! Ngh!" Yuzu twitched at her own Hand movements on her Dick as She compressed her lips for stopping her moans.
"No, don't bite your lips... They'll bleed mm~" Mei slowly Nibbled on Yuzu's bottom lips and wrapped her hand around Yuzu's hand then Started pumping up and down a little hardly on her dick.
"Mmgh~!" Yuzu's waist jolted as Mei's cold Hands made her erection hard.
"Mmgh~! You got big... Remember, You are not allowed to cum... Until I say to do." Mei Whispered with her smirk and started stroking harder on Yuzu's Dick.
"Hah~! M-mei no... That's just so... Ahh~! Ngh!" Yuzu moaned and felt her held back Climax building up.
"Oh my... Are you about to cum? You already know that... I won't let you~" Mei said as She quickly put her thumb onto the tip and made a gentle grip around Yuzu's Dick.
"! Ahhh~! Fuck Mei... Nngghh! I am about to cum!" Yuzu groaned with her Blushy red face as Mei was enjoying teasing Yuzu.
"Yuzu... Look at me and say clearly what you want..." Mei Whispered and Held Yuzu's face.
"M-mei...~ P-Please Let me c-cum~!" Yuzu pleased Mei in her arousing expression as Mei got a throb inside her Heart.
"Mmmph~!! Nghh!!!" Yuzu got startled really hard by Mei's Sudden Kiss as she quickly released Yuzu's Dick which made her shoot out her load outside.
"Mmghhh!!! P-phwahh~!!" Yuzu gasped and Inhaled deeply while Twitching as her erection went down. Mei Lustfully Smirked while Looking at Yuzu's Condition.
'This going to be Fun...~ Fufufu~ I am enjoying this so much Yuzu~!' Mei thought as She slowly slipping down her tights with her Blushy Face.

"One of the best Study session ever... Don't you think~?"