Chapter 16

No One's POV

Mei and Meitsuki got done with their Cleaning the Whole House with some of their Powers, Magic and Natural ability. Meitsuki Sighed Heavily as well as Mei after Cleaning the Floor of the living room.
"Finally~... I am starving and Thirsty." Meitsuki said as She Plopped on the couch and Groaned, Mei also Sat Besides her.
"You are? Even though you Drank that Delivery boy up, you are still craving?" Mei asked in her monotone. Meitsuki slightly glared at her.
"I helped you alot in Cleaning this mess up despite being a Princess. You should be grateful to me." Meitsuki said, Mei scoffed.
"Yes sure, Having the Help of a Totally packed in Princess is an Honour." Mei said in slightly mock tone. Meitsuki hissed at Mei.
"What is your Problem, huh? I am telling you That simple food don't fill my hunger up." Meitsuki said in her monotone. Mei sighed and rolled around her eyes.
"There is no blood for you. Now, tell me about that 'Switching Mates' thing." Mei asked as Meitsuki scoffed and looked away from her.
"Not telling until I get my Blood." Meitsuki said in her Little Pouty tone. Mei looked at her with unbelievable Expression then slightly knitted her eyebrows.
"What are you, 12? Drop this nonsense or I'll keep you under the sun for rest of the day." Mei said Sternly, Meitsuki chuckled in her proud.
"Hmph! There's no way you can—" Meitsuki Paused at her words after Seeing the Stern and serious expression of Mei. Meitsuki cleared her throat.
"A-Ahem... Th-that's pretty rude, you know? Treating your Ancestor like this." Meitsuki said in her Soft guilty tone. Mei Sighed.
"You are more like a Kid than my Ancestor..." Mei said. Meitsuki got her eyes Twitched from irritation as She turned to Mei.
"Well It can't be—..." Meitsuki Flinched when Mei started to undo her Buttons of her Shirt making Meitsuki gulped as Her fangs started to getting itchy.
"Seriously, You are so Hopeless... Here." Mei Opened up her neck area Showed her pale white Neck to Meitsuki.
"H-Hey I was Just saying that... Are you sure?" Meitsuki asked in a low Voice as She was Wetting her lips while Looking at Mei's neck despite saying that. Mei nodded.
"Yes. Now, let's get with this quickly." Mei said as Grabbed Meitsuki's head and placed her at her slender neck. Meitsuki gulped and Inhaled deeply.
"Don't blame me if it hurts." Meitsuki said. Mei Giggled.
"It's Okay, Yuzu does it all the time." Mei said with a small Proud Smirk as That Kind of Hurt Meitsuki's pride as She Exhaled softly with a Smirk.
"Don't underestimate the Natural Vampires." Meitsuki said with a smirk after Glancing at Mei's Mark, as That made Mei Confused.
"Eh?... Ah!~..." Mei slightly moaned When Meitsuki dug her fangs into Mei's skin as She Flinched after getting the Fine flow of Mei's blood.
"Mm~!" Meitsuki started to gulped down the Blood as She Slowly Pushed Mei as it made Mei Plopped on the other hand of the Couch with Meitsuki on her top. Mei slightly blushed and slowly grasped upon Meitsuki's arms.
'T-this is weird... An Ancestor would never do something like this to their Heir... But again, I allowed her.' Mei thought and Closed her eyes with a small sigh.
'I may not be recalling that last time When I Drank blood as sweet as Mei's... Yuzu, You're making me Curious and Jealous at the same time.' Meitsuki thought and licked Mei's neck as this made Mei Flinched a bit. Mei Panted slowly.
"H-Hey... Are you done yet?" Mei asked in her soft tone. Meitsuki nodded and after Gulping the last flow of Mei's Blood and Slowly took out her Fangs then quickly put her Fingers at the Bitten Place for Stopping the Blood flow. Meitsuki licked off the blood Droplets from her lips. Meitsuki and Mei were slightly panting slightly with their pink Cheeks.
"A-Are you satisfied?" Mei asked, Meitsuki nodded.
"Yes... quite enough." Meitsuki said as they both Awkwardly Fixed themselves up.
"You have got your piece, Tell me what is on your mind?" Mei asked, Meitsuki hummed.
"You see~ What I meant by that as You know sticking to each other's mate's is kinda regular... I wanna try something different." Meitsuki said while sitting in her princess like pose.
"And By try Something 'Different' You mean... Seducing Yuzu?" Mei asked with Slightly Suspecious Flow at Meitsuki. Meitsuki Flinched as She got slightly Panicked mentally.
"Wha-what makes you think that?" Meitsuki asked hiding her true intention. Mei sighed.
"Because... I-i am always Suspecious of you." Mei said in a low Voice. Meitsuki Exhaled softly and Slowly shook her head.
"Okay listen, I want to do this because, This is the best thing we can do for both of them for making up." Meitsuki said.
"How?" Mei asked.
"If we both tell them about How they actually Indirectly care about each other... They might see things through." Meitsuki said as this statement put Mei in some of her thoughts.
"I see... But Still, You're a Vampire with A Succubus's Characteristics flowing in you. How can I possibly trust you for not doing anything with Yuzu?" Mei asked with Doubtful eyes at Meitsuki.
"That's why—"
Sniffle...
" !" Mei got slightly surprised when She saw Meitsuki's sad expression with small Teary eyes.
"Eh? Y-you are crying? B-But why?" Mei asked in her worried expression and soft tone.
"Why not?... You are treating me like a Mate-eater... I won't lay even a finger on Yuzu... Mei, you're so mean." Meitsuki said in her soft tone while small tear drops around her eyes. Meitsuki was actually a small Devil in her head. She was playing weak infront of Mei as She with an evil Smirk glanced at Mei's Worried expression.
"A-Ah... I don't mean it like that..." Mei said in her soft tone.
"Then what do you mean?" Meitsuki asked as Mei sighed Heavily, Pinching on between her eyebrows.
"Hah... Nothing... Fine You can have Yuzu..." Mei said while putting a Stone on her Heart and Sighed.
'Such a Drama queen.' Mei thought looking at her. Meitsuki Giggled and Licked her lips.
"Thank you. But Believe me, This will Definitely work out." Meitsuki said. Mei slowly nodded.
"Yes yes, We'll see." Mei said. Both of them got up and Spilt up to their Small Cooperation on their Mates. Mei went to the woods and Started looking for Yuzuriha. Meitsuki Giggled evily as She blushed and Frailed her Index finger around her lips and Touched her fang by her tongue.
"Finally... I'll get rid of this Curiosity~" Meitsuki Mumbled and Took out her wings and went above in the Sky looking for Yuzu. This is the First time that the Other Sides we'll Cross Match their Mates. Will it be possible to resist the Certain sensation? This question was sort of roaming around inside of Mei's head.
"Where is She?" Mei Mumbled as she was looking for Yuzuriha and tried to follow her Wolf's footprint which was leading inside of the main jungle.
"She must've been here a while ago." Mei said.
" !" Mei Blinked after seeing the Blonde ear hair from besides the big Pine tree.
"There She is." Mei went to that blonde figure inspite of founding Yuzuriha.
"...! What?" Mei was wrong at her choice as The Blonde hair was not of Yuzuriha's but it was Hair of some tree leopard, Which was Snarling at Mei.
"Uh... Oh Shit." Mei's body got stiff for the moment as She gulped and Glanced at her side for finding a way out. But all she could see is heavy Bushes.
"Grrr..."
"Ugh..." Mei slightly groaned as the leopard was getting close to her. Mei noticed that the leopard is Growling and Sniffing around Mei as Mei Flinched after realising something and Quickly looked at her neck where a small trail of blood was flowing down.
'Meitsuki didn't healed it properly?! Ugh you Stupid Vampire!' Mei was angry at Meitsuki's carelessness. Mei sighed and gently took a Step back while Looking at The Leopard's movement and deep into it's Golden hazel eyes. The leopard while Growling glared at Mei and Took a Step forward to Mei.
'I-it's Smart...!' Mei might have got a small way out after seeing a Sharp pointed Stick infront of her but Also in the middle of her and the Leopard's distance.
'I need to be fast... I can't miss it.' Mei inhaled and Regained her posture.
Whoosh!
"Hup!" In an instant, Mei flashed at the stick, but the leopard wasn't stupid Either as it also sprinted at Mei.
"Argh! I got it!" Mei reached out to the stick but got her eyes widened when the leopard roared and Spread it's Claws at Mei.
"Grrah!"
'O-oh no...'
"LOOK OUT!"
"Eh?!"
Kick!
"Grrraah!"
Mei saw the actual Werewolf Blonde Who came or Fly through the Trees and Kicked aside the Leopard from Mei and Jumped infront of Mei and in the middle of the Leopard. Yuzuriha Huffed.
"I am surprised, You actually mistook me for this wild Cat." Yuzuriha and glared at The Leopard. Mei smiled slightly and Giggled.
"Forgive me, My eyes are always on Yuzu, That's why I got confused a bit." Mei said in her monotone with a Mental Smirk. Yuzuriha Smirked and chuckled.
"I see... Well it can't be helped, right? Let me pet this Wild cat a little bit." Yuzuriha said while cracking her Knuckles as She in an instant, Shifted into her golden wolf form and Growled loudly at the Leopard, the leopard also did the same. Mei got up and went slightly afar from them.
"Playing with Equal size, huh? Not bad." Mei said with a knowing Smirk.
"That's always been Fair!" Yuzuriha Growled and Sprinted at the Leopard with her Sharp teeth and Claws. The leopard was also on it's move as It also jumped at Yuzuriha. Mei was observing these crawling and Grumbling beast fight from afar. Yuzuriha snarled and gave a hard push to the leopard as it got Thumped on the Tree behind it. Yuzuriha Huffed and Saw the Leopard got up again and Growled Loudly and Ran towards Yuzuriha but As She was already in the plus position, She Inhaled softly and with her fast Speed She Clawed on the Leopard's back.
Crack!
Yuzuriha bumped her Claw on it's Neck and Slightly dislocated the bone.
"GRAAH!" The leopard Cried loudly and Lost it's Conscious. Yuzuriha exhaled deeply as She slowly shifted back to her Werewolf Blonde. Mei smiled innerly and step forward to Yuzuriha.
"I am glad to see, You're not That Cruel." Mei said and that made Yuzuriha Chuckled.
"Wh-what did you took me for? A Killer? Haha." Yuzuriha said with a Smile and looked at Mei with her Shiny blue eyes and Calm smile.
"You are not Hurt anywhere, are you?" Yuzuriha asked in her softest tone at Mei.
Ba-Dump!
" !" Mei Flinched and wondered about her sudden soft thump in her heart as She Slightly Blushed.
'Huh? B-But why?... Hah stupid heart.'
"N-No, I am good thank you." Mei said in her slightly Stuttering. Yuzuriha nodded as Her ears Twitched.
"Then, Mind Telling me your business with me? If it's about earlier then... I'm sorry." Yuzuriha said with a small smile. Mei got slightly figety and Shook that small feeling away for the meantime.
"N-No! it's not about That, so please don't apologise." Mei said while slightly blushing.
"Then what is it?" Yuzuriha asked while raising an eyebrow in slight Confusion. Mei inhaled softly.
"U-um... Listen I'll just cut the chase. The thing is..." Mei explained the current deal with Meitsuki to Yuzuriha in brief while walking through the jungle with her.
"Switching Mates? And for a whole week?" Yuzuriha asked in a bit surprised tone.
"Yes." Mei said with a nod.
"Hm... That's sure different but also Kinda dumb as well, To be honest." Yuzuriha said with a Blunt tone while putting her hands behind her head. Mei nodded in agreement.
"I have to agree." Mei said in her monotone. Yuzuriha Chuckled.
"Yeah but Don't tell her, please." Yuzuriha said with a gentle tone. Mei nodded.
"Don't worry, even if I tell her you'll deal with her somehow." Mei said with a small hidden smirk. Yuzuriha chuckled.
"Haha, Yeah I know." Yuzuriha said as they both looked at the Different scenery of the Jungle that, They were unaware of. Mei glanced at Yuzuriha who was looking at the Birds and Butterflies while slowly wagging her tail in happiness.
"Meitsuki told me about your... Daughter." Mei said in a low Voice. Yuzuriha Sighed with a knowing nod.
"Yeah... But it's alright. We watched over you all through the timeline." Yuzuriha said. Mei needed slowly.
"Do you miss her?" Mei asked softly.
"No parent would say, 'My Child is happy so let it be.' it's actual meaning is... In a billion Times, I really Miss her." Yuzuriha said.
"Yes, You're right. And by speaking of truth. Sometimes you both do Look like equal to our Parents." Mei said with a small smile at Yuzuriha as this went through in Yuzuriha's heart and got her pink Cheeks.
"H-huh? Are you saying I look old?!" Yuzuriha asked while hiding her Embarrassment. Mei Giggled.
"No not at all, You both look... What Yuzu has told me? Oh yes, 'Fineass Young couple.' That is." Mei said with a Blunt tone, waiting for Yuzuriha's response.
"Pfft... Ahahahaha! Oh! Hahaha what the hell Mei!?" Yuzuriha Burst out of laughing as Mei blushed really hard due to embarassment.
"D-did I say something wrong?" Mei asked with a stern voice with her Blushy Face. Yuzuriha was laughing really hard as tears started to come out. But by Looking at this Mei innerly smiled.
'So you can also laugh like this.' Mei thought founding something about Yuzuriha. After few seconds of laughing Yuzuriha Wiped away her tears and Exhaled deeply.
"Well yeah I appreciate it... And look at this." Mei didn't noticed when they both reached infront of a small yet beautifully shaped lake covered with it's charms around it.
"What is... this place?" Mei asked in a low Voice while being fascinated by the View. Yuzuriha smiled and slightly Blushed.
"This place... Was Mine and Meitsuki's secret Love spot, Only for Both of us. I still can't believe it, Still alive huh?" Yuzuriha said and inhaled deeply the pure air. Yuzuriha glanced at Mei and her sparkly eyes that got her smiled sweetly.
"How is it Mei?" Yuzuriha asked, Mei looked up at Yuzuriha and smiled lightly.

"It's Magnificent."