Chapter 10

No One's POV

Maruta rushed towards the Student Council Office.
"I-i am Sorry! I'm late Vice president!" Maruta came in while Panting slowly as She got slightly surprised that Himeko didn't Sold her or Said anything to her but Maruta saw Himeko was Holding a Slip in her hand with her Pale Face, Maruta slowly went to Himeko and Looked at her face.
"What's wrong...? Are you okay—"
"Senpai... The school is going to divide..." Himeko said in a low Voice that made Maruta's eyes widened.
"E-eh...?!" Maruta Flinched when She glanced at The Slip from afar and Saw the Main rules on the paper as It was signed by the Chairman. Maruta was really confused as She took a deep breath inside.
"Vice President, Let's forget about That. You're in duty for Today's Assembly is near, Please go." Maruta said in her monotone as Himeko Exhaled deeply and Looked at Maruta with Worried expression.
"What are we going to do about it?" Himeko asked in a low voice While getting up. Maruta sure was really clueless about this as well but For the meantime She wanted to think clearly, She smiled at Himeko.
"We'll sure find a Way about this, This is really inappropriate for the school which the Student Council won't ignore this that easily, That's why Let's do our Turns till then, Okay?" Maruta assured Himeko with her Gentle tone as Himeko slowly Nodded and Took her Paper board of her Speech Papers.
"Yes, You're right." Himeko said and just for an instant Smiled at Maruta before going.
"Also, Congratulations Maruta-senpai." Himeko said to Maruta and Saw Maruta's light Blushy Face that made her Giggle.
"T-thank you... Vice President." Maruta said with a small Blushy smile. Himeko Nodded and went towards the Auditorium. Maruta sighed.
"I wonder why so suddenly...?" Maruta sighed and Started arranging the files with slight worried expression. Himeko was passing through the hall and Stopped at The Chairman's office door, From a little afar.
"I don't Understand! Students will divided into their Parts but The Teachers as well?!" Himeko Flinched at Kyoko's Frail Yell coming out from the office. Himeko slowly went to the door and put her Bear ear on the Door to hear their talk better.
'T-teachers also?! Has The Chairman's gone mad?! I can't believe this is happening...' Himeko thought with down Expression.
"Please don't Shout. Kyoko-sensei I know how are you feeling but this is under some particular Circumstances." The Chairman said. Kyoko sighed.
"But still! Only if I understand that won't Work! If the other teachers or Mostly the Students knew about this New Rule, They'll definitely start to oppose it." Kyoko said. The Chairman Nodded.
"I really understand that completely that's why I will make an announcement about this Today." The Chairman said in his monotone. Kyoko sighed helplessly and Himeko outside Trembled with Worry in her mind as with a heavy Sigh she Walked away from the office.
"As you wish... Sir." Kyoko said.
'Mei-Mei... Where are you? It's getting messed up here.'
"I really don't know what to do anymore..." Himeko mumbled and Arrived at the Auditorium where the Students were gathered.
"Oh look! Vice Prez is here. Now, go to your own class." Harumin said while Sending off Matsuri, Matsuri groaned.
"Eh~ But I wanna Play with you more~" Matsuri said, Harumin sighed and For a little moment She went to Matsuri's ear.
"Look, Vice Prez is Gonna Announce Sis and Glasses-senpai's Wedding and... U-um..." Harumin paused and slightly Blushed.
"Hm? And?" Matsuri asked. Harumin mentally groaned and Sighed.
"W-we will Play at Home afterwards..." Harumin said in a Whisper, Matsuri took an instant moment to get that Through her head as Her eyes got opened in Surprise and Blushed as well.
"What?! Are you serious?!" Matsuri Exclaimed and raised her voice around the Auditorium as This made the Girls look at them. Matsuri Chuckled Awkwardly and Harumin Exhaled Helplessly.
"Oops~" Matsuri smiled Awkwardly.
"Yeah, Now go or I'll kick your ass." Harumin said Sternly, Matsuri blushed and Nodded.
"Okay... I'll wait for That too~" Matsuri said in a hum and with her Grin at Harumin before returning to her Class Line.
Bing!
Himeko adjusted the Mic and Cleared up her throat and With a Small smile as She looked at them.
"Good morning Students. Please line up in a proper Manner." Himeko said. The Girls started to stand according to their Classes and Heights.
"Greetings to all Teachers as well, Today we're gathered here for the Announcements about the Starting of our New Semester, The Combined Graduation ceremony and Someone's special event." Himeko said with a Smile.