Chapter 35

No One's POV

"Well, Thank you so much for doing that for me." Matsuri said with her proud Smile as She Bow down a little infront of Mei.
"I didn't do it for you. It's Just One way I could get." Mei said in her monotone as She looked at her around then At Matsuri.
"Yeah okay I know what you mean, You don't need to hide it. Hehehe~" Matsuri said with her Smirk as Mei sighed.
"Now listen to me. If I am correct then You are also smelling some sort of heavy Alpha Pheromones near you." Mei said with her Serious expression.
"Oh, Yeah And it's really fucking bad." Matsuri nodded and made a really disgusted expression.
"Then Please Come with me and Catch the Culprit together because I think They can misuse these Pheromones." Mei said.
"Hmmm, That's messed up. Wait, Do you think that it could be one of those twin sister?" Matsuri asked with her Curious expression as This made Mei opened her eyes in surprise.
"Oh Don't tell me you didn't know." Matsuri said as she Exhaled softly.
"I-I didn't thought of them... If it's really them then we should go to the Rooftop as soon as possible." Mei said.
"Wow, Yuzu will be so Happy, Yeah! Let's go." Matsuri said as They both dashed towards the Stairs.
"Damn really, Skipping class is cool but look Toady, I am Skipping class with the One and Only Student council President! Hahaha!" Matsuri laughed with her Thrilled up Heart as Mei mentally Smirked.
"It's Not my First time but With you, I'll make sure that it won't happen again." Mei said in her Strict tone as Matsuri groaned.
"Oh c'mon! Can't you Just-Mph!" Matsuri got slightly startled When Mei put her hand on her mouth all of a sudden.
"Shh..." Mei Whispered while put her Index finger on her lips as Matsuri Saw the Glimpse of Two teachers who were coming in their Direction. Mei and Matsuri lurked besides the class Door as They shortly hid themselves.
"Oh Shit! How the fuck we'll avoid them?!" Matsuri asked Mei in her Whisper Yell as Mei Blinked then Gave her Small proud Smirk.
"Let me show you some student council President me." Mei said in her monotone as Matsuri was confused.
"Eh?!" Matsuri was really out of track after Getting dragged by Mei Straight towards the Teachers. Mei was with her Blank face.
'What The Fuck is She planning to do?!' Matsuri gulped in slight tension.
"Just act natural..."
"!" Matsuri Heard Mei's Whisper as She slowly nodded.
"Oh My, What happened with this student, President Mei?" As According to Mei's small trace, It was obvious that The teachers will notice them by the way Mei was Dragging Matsuri who looked like commited a crime.
"Greetings Teachers, This Cheesy student was Skipping class and was roaming around the school so I caught her." Mei said in her Student council manner.
'Oh Wow! This is really Mean.' Matsuri thought and pouted while crossing her arms.
"You did the right, But isn't the Student council office the other way? Where are you bringing her?" The teacher asked.
"Yes, That way is your class in the Gymnasium." She said. This one got Matsuri off guards so did Mei as She Almost forgot this situation map.
"Um... I am... Well-"
"Uhh, She told me that it would be better to excercise then giving me Motionless Lectures in the office." Matsuri said with her blank face. Mei looked at her and relieved mentally.
'See? This is called a Fox brain~' Matsuri thought with her smirk as She gave Mei a Nod, Mei sighed and Looked at her Teachers.
"You Don't Speak in between, Little girl. Is this true?" The teacher asked Mei after scolding Matsuri but She didn't seems to care at all as She showed the tip of her tongue at the teacher.
"Yes, it is. Now if you excuse me This girl needs to be Punished quickly if possible." Mei said.
"Sure." The Teacher nodded and Went to their way.
"Don't worry, I don't see you that way as what they said." Mei said as She let her off. Matsuri Chuckled as She Cheekily Smirked at her.
"Aww you're so sweet. No worries I get it That it's everyone's problem Anyways." Matsuri said. Mei nodded.
"I appreciate it, Now let's head at the top." Mei said as She and Matsuri Dashed towards the upstairs and reached infront of the Door.
"There! I'm so fucking excited." Matsuri said with her Thrilled tone as mei glared at The Door then Frailed her hand on the Doorknob.
'I'll catch you in act, Nina...' Mei thought as She sensed huge round of the Alpha Pheromones behind the Door.
"MEI!"
"!!/!?" Mei and Matsuri got startled by the Sudden voice of Stella which came from right behind them.
"Stella?! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on that Terece?" Mei asked her as She stepped down to her.
"I went there but Anyone wasn't there!" Stella Said as She was Huffing Heavily.
"Whoa! Chill out Stella, If nobody was there then Where's Nina and Sara?" Matsuri asked while coming down as well.
"Yeah I was damn Sure that I'd see them at the rooftop but..." Stella paused and She slowly pointed her index finger at the Gymnasium where Everyone were still Playing.
"...!!/ !" Both Matsuri and Mei got their eyes widened open after seeing something that They didn't expect to see at all.
"Sara and Nina are playing Finals with Yuzu and Harumin... It was Decoy, Mei-san." Matsuri said as Mei felt her Hands Trembled a Little as She turned to the door.
"Then what's behind it...?" Mei Mumbled to herself as She walked there again and Turned the Knob. Matsuri and Stella were quiet.
Clack!
"!" After opening the Door, Mei's eyes met up with an Alpha Boy who was tied up with the pole, Eyes Blindfolded and Duct was Sealed on his mouth and Tears were flooding down from his eyes.
"Wh-what?!" Mei exclaimed to herself as Matsuri Groaned and Stella covered her mouth with slight shock.
"What in the Fucking world did this?!" Matsuri said as They stepped infront of him.
'The Pheromones are Rapidly growing more and More... I can Barely Handle it...' Mei gained her posture and Stepped Towards him then Saw his Condition.
"H-he's Being drugged... His Pheromones are unstable... Mgh!" Mei wobbled with sudden puff of the Pheromones hit her.
"Ugh! Fuck so Disgusting!" Matsuri groaned as She slowly got on her knees and covered her mouth by her arm.
"Oh no... It's affecting you two so badly... Let me get near him. At least these Things won't hurt me." Stella said as She walked towards him with her small struggled expression.
"Hey! W-who are you?! Can you hear me?!" Stella yelled as The Boy jammed up then Got all worked up.
"MMMPH!! NNPPHH!!" His Muffled screams were indescribable as He Kept Shaking his head as if He was telling them no to come close to him.
"You don't have to worry! We are here to help you." Stella Said while walking towards him.
"MMPHHMM! NNPMH!!" Again, He screamed even louder this time.
"?... What...?" Mei saw Him while slowly opening her eyes as She saw his Behaviour were odd.
"Stella! I think it's better to not to get too close to him!" Mei said as Stella hesitated.
"B-But We can help him! And we will get to know who was behind this Situation!" Stella Said and continued walking towards him.
"Mei-san is right! This Guy has Been kidnapped! Because his clothes are the uniform of the school nearby us! That can be Dangerous!" Matsuri said as she took Mei with her outside of the Door. Stella looked at the Boy and got Confused.
"What should I do?... I really want to get the-"
"STELLA!!"
BAM!!
The whole school rumbled up, Matsuri and Mei only saw the Mountain of Heavy Smoke infront of them When They loudly Called out Stella's Name.
"Stella! Stella where are you?!" Mei and Matsuri Dashed into the Smoke.
"Mei-san! There she is!" Matsuri found Stella's Body collapsed right infront of the Crushed body of that Boy under the same Droid with the same Sigma sign on it.
"Mgh... What happened?!!" Stella's eyes widened open after seeing the view Infront of her.
"Stella! are you okay?!" Matsuri asked as Stella nodded and rugged away from The Body as the Blood was splattered Everywhere even on their Faces.
"No... This thing is getting beyond my thinking..." Mei Mumbled while staring blankly at the Droid and the Sigma Sign.
Step! Step! Step! Step!
"Mei-san/ Mei-Mei!!" Ruby and Himeko Appeared then Yuzu Came out in between of the crowd and got her eyes widened open.
"!! MEI!! What the hell Happened Here?!" Yuzu and all the students including the coach crumbled up at the rooftop and Witnessed the scene with their multiple expressions. Yuzu ran towards Mei and Hugged her really Tightly closed to her.
"What were you all doing up here and What... What... Mh!" Tears filled into Yuzu's eyes and Buried her Face on Mei's Shoulder then cried into her arms.
"Mei-Mei! You are alright, right?" Himeko asked with her Worried expression.
"That really scared us! I hope you are not Hurt." Ruby said in her low nervous voice with her Teary eye.
"It's okay Yuzu... Don't cry. Yes I am fine, sorry for making you all worry. " Mei was still thought of that as She Hugged Yuzu back while rubbing her back.
"It was the Sigma Sign... Again." Mei Whispered into Yuzu's ear as While Sobbing, Yuzu moved her head and Revealed her Anger filled eyes along with her Tears.
'I-I'll Find them... And Kill them...' Yuzu growled in their Mind connection.
"Hey! Did you do this?!" Harumin went to Matsuri and Stella as She asked them.
"What?! No! Did you see us as Murderers?!" Matsuri said as She pouted then Stella slowly shook her head then got her eyes filled with tears.
"Stella? Are you Hurt anywhere? Hey..." Harumin asked then Tapped her Shoulders as She felt Stella was Trembling really hard.
"No... It... It was b-boy... He wanted Help... And Then I-i-"
"Stella!" Stella's eyes automatically went to Nene's voice Who came through the Crowd and Ran at her then Hugged her really Tightly.
"Stella! Are you alright?! How could this happened?! -" Nene stopped talking after Stella wrapped her arms around Her Body and Cried so much around her neck.
"I-i was so scared... I-i couldn't Save him! Ah... Hah! *Sob*" Stella Said in between of her Sobs.
"Shhh... It's okay Stella... I know you did nothing wrong. I believe you with my Whole Heart. Don't worry, Nobody is going to say anything to you. I am here." Nene said with her sweet tone which was reall Assuring to Stella as She nodded while Wetting Nene's Shoulder with her Tears.
"Give me your ear for a sec." Matsuri said as She grabbed Harumin's Face then went to her ear.
"Where is Nina and Sara? Did you see them before coming here?" Matsuri asked as This put Harumin in thought.
"Yeah, We were playing the Finals then we Heard a Big Noise from the rooftop and We rushed there after that we didn't saw either of them." Harumin said.
"Doesn't it make them Suspecious than anyone here? I bet they are lurking away." Matsuri said with her small Hiss in anger. Harumin nodded.
"Precisely. Yuzucchi was Right about her Assumption. If only we get some Heavy Proof against them." Harumin said. Matsuri sighed.
"Yeah... Those two did Started to make me Sick as well..." Matsuri said as She Lend her head on Harumin's Shoulder.
The School called the Ambulance for that Accident which made a Slight false impression of Aihara Academy around all over Tokyo News and Schools as well Bigger Companies. A Spine Chilling death of an Alpha on the rooftop of the Famous and Elite School which was Suspected as Race Killer at first but After the Consents from the Court, They Discharged the Negative Blames and Made it clear that It was Someone's Deed. Police Later Found the Body was of the Student council President of the 'Nine Branch School' which is located nearby the Aihara Academy. Police is still on the road of finding the Killer with the Special 'Sigma' sign as This was found on the Droid used as the weapon to Kill that poor Alpha.
"And This is the Top Breaking news on the TV and Headlines in Every Newspaper you see!" Himeko scoffed and threw down the Newspaper on the table with her irritated expression.
"The Victim wasn't someone simple either, Killing an Alpha is one of the Most Deadliest crimes here. And that thing just Happened right infront of my eyes." Stella Said as She Looked at the Newspaper's Image of the Boy at the Front page.
"It wasn't your fault, Stella. Someone totally was aware that We will make it up to the rooftop and... Just tried to impose us." Mei said with her serious expression. They were in the School Library While doing their Group Study session.
"Do you think we should talk about this Stupid Sigma Sign with Sis and Glasses-senpai?" Harumin suggested.
"Huh? Why?" Yuzu already was in bad mood as She asked.
"Oh don't be like that, Yuzucchi. Did you forget that Anything happening to you or in your House always has a Connection with them because Your parents saved them from a Disaster in the past." Harumin said with her small smile as This made Yuzu's expression loose a bit then She nodded.
"Then let's meet up at Maruta-senpai's house after this session." Ruby said.
"Yes, let's do this." Yuzu said as They all decided the same.

"I just don't know How many Shits We have get through just because I am a Fucking Alpha!"