Chapter 54

No One's POV

*Old Memory*

The young light Lavender Haired girls were Standing under the Rain, In their Those Black Dresses Which should be worn When there's a Funeral or a Black Monday Party but Looking at the Atmosphere, It can't be a Good moment for any kind of Joy it was Empty. As It was the right time as well, There was Silence, Only Some Sobbing sounds and Heavy Patter of the Rain around them. Sara was Still young to recoil the scene which playing in front of her, The Black Coffin was Opened as its lid was there on the ground and The one who was supposed to go in the Coffin was getting his Life sucked by Diselmine who was Kind of diffrent that time.
"Aahhhgh!! Please have mercy!!! Let me die peacefully!!" The Scream of that man was In pure echoing through around the Graveyard and His family members, Who were really Familiar with Sara but instead Sara never thought of them even once, was just watching his late Husband, Father, suffering in his Last Moments as well.
'Again... Always been like this... Just do it already...' Young Sara thought as She saw Her Uncle Diselmine choked him and Laughed Loudly on top of his lungs

Tap tap...

"!" Little Sara Looked at her Down left as when She felt small tapping on her shoulder, a Pitiful small Came on her lips after Seeing her little and yet Innocent Sister.
"Hey Nina... What's wrong?" Sara asked in a low Voice as She knelt down to her Level and Patted her head.
"What's... Uncle Diselmine doing?" She asked in a timid Voice while Nibbling on her Thumb with that Sparkling in her eyes of Curiosity as She Tugged in Sara's Sleeve.
"..."
'Something terrible... Really Terrible... You don't need to know or see...' Sara thought as She chuckled and shook her head while Patting Nina's.
"Uncle is just Punishing the bad man" Sara said in her normal tone which was enough to make Nina understand.
"Did the Bad man do something that He Shouldn't?" Nina asked. Sara nodded.
"Yeah and that's all. You don't have to-"
"Oh My, Well that's kinda incorrect my dear Sara."
"!" Sara Flinched when Diselmine came Behind her. Sara got her Eyes narrowed as She Grasped Nina around her Hands and Slowly gave a glare to Diselmine through corner of her eye.
"What is it, Uncle?" Nina asked in her monotone. Diselmine said as he hummed.
"You are a responsible sister now... And It is your duty to Teach Nina Whatever She Wants to know... Correctly." Nina's eyes Reflected the Type of Bad Feeling, Anxiousness in her eyes as When Diselmine mentally Gave the Order which Terrified her Body as She slightly trembled and Grabbed Nina more Close to her. She Felt the true Evilness In Diselmine's eyes as She could clearly see all those Lost and Captured Souls who were Crying in Agony and Begged for Freedom and Mercy. Sara gulped and Unwantedly Her Gaze Went to Diselmine's side and For an instant she felt standing on a Landless Surface, Everything around her Went Pitch black Only the Painful and Horrifying Cries and Screams could be heard in her head which were coming in Echo.
'No... Stay away... You want to Destroy us... I only Have Nina as My family...' Sara thought while Holding her own Possesion on Nina as She slowly Looked at her and Nina Just Confusely blinked at her while Tilting her head a little, Although it was Cute of Her but She was of course, Unaware of What Future She holds.
'I don't need anyone else anymore... I—'
"Don't be So Hard on the Girls... Lil' Bro."
"!..." That's when Sara saw her Older Uncle, Villajulio, who came from Aside and Patted Diselmine's Shoulder with his Chuckle. Sara looked at Villajulio with slight sight of Hope as When her Old Memories took her, Where She was Quite fond of Villajulio back in her Childhood days.
'Uncle Vill Might Stop him!' Sara Thought as She looked up at Villajulio as He passed her a Smile.
"Sigh... You go and Mind your own Business, Brother. Sara is the next Heir after his Stupid Father!"
"!!" Sara Flinched after hearing that Word and Seek for More details about her Unknown father.
'B-But They told me H-he and Mother Died By Some Mutant Alpha...!!' Sara's Suspicious raised more higher as When She saw Diselmine was Talking about her Father while Looking at the Man's Death Who He killed in ashes just a moment ago.
"Eh...?" Sara's Eyes widened open and they just went Blurry ws When She gained everything with Just One second.
"We need to train her to be different, Unlike him..." Diselmine said and He Crossed his Arms in Disbelief.
"Hey, She's Only 13. How do you expect such a Beautiful princess to take his Nasty Father's Place?" Villajulio said in his Small Smile while Playing with Nina's Cheeks. Nina Giggled and Seek for Riding on Villajulio's Shoulders.
"Carry Me! Carry Me! Hehe!" Little Did Nina Know, Her Innocence was Beyond any questions, Sara was holding around Nina but With that Look in Villajulio's eyes Made her Hand Swayed away from Nina as He carried Nina on her Shoulders while They were Both laughing and Giggling around.
"So what do you want? Wait for her to Found out her Father's Degeneration until She's ready to Destroy us? You can't be serious..." Diselmine said in his Monotone while Shaking his head.
'...!' Sara Slowly thought of something in her head as She bowed her Head a little down and Glanced at her Real family from corner of her eye and Flinched seeing her Mother who was wearing a Black Veil but her Ruby Red Lips were through it.
'Mother... I am sorry... I really am...' Sara thought with her Pure Sad Heart.
'I was a fool all Along...—!" Sara stopped for a moment as When She saw, even it was a little bit of Distant, Her Mother Moved her lips while Telling her something. Sara Put her all Focus on her lips and tried to read them.
'...? "You... Have... T-to, A-v-e-n-g-e us!"  Wait a Minute! No—!'
"Haha! Yeah Like She will Grow up to be a Betrayal to us!" Sara's Eyes filled up with tears as She quickly looked at Villajulio with her Desparate look and Got her eyes widened when Villajulio Frailed his hand in infront of Her Mother and Long-distant siblings. Sara got her Heavy Breathing or as if The air around her had been sucked out by something and there's Nothing to breathe in.
'Please... No! Don't Do it Uncle Vill!!' Sara was crying Loud mentally but At last She gained full Courage and Tried to step in.
"Uncle Vill—"