Chapter 8

No One's POV

Yuzu quickly came into an empty room, Which was Covered up around it. Yuzu gently grabbed Mei and Locked themselves up in the room and Huffed as She Looked down at Mei and Caressed her face gently.
"W-when was your last heat?" Yuzu asked her in a low Voice, Mei was panting heavily as She slowly held Yuzu's hand and took it to her Breasts as Yuzu Flinched and gulped seeing Mei looking up at her with Her pink flickering eyes.
"... A-almost a month ago...~ Yuzu hah..." Mei said in between her Huffs as Yuzu sighed and looked around the room. The room was shabby and Seems to be an Old Infirmary room according to Yuzu. Yuzu was already aware of Mei's Condition that what will her Usual behaviour when She'll be in heat. But this time Mei's Heat was slightly getting out of Her hands as all these times Mei's Heat was Controlled by Meitsuki for the Life Source Energy. Since Meitsuki's on a Day off today, Yuzu would like to take the special responsibility for Mei as She Smirked.
'I can't even tell if I am happy or Troubled...' Yuzu thought as She searched out every Shelf and Cabinets for Extra Medicines for Omega's Heat, To be Slightly Disappointed to Yuzu as She couldn't find any. Yuzu Sighed.
"They cleaned it up already..." Yuzu Mumbled and Saw Mei was slowly stripping herself, Starting with her Tie while Licking her lips Seductively while looking at Yuzu with her lusty smile. Yuzu looked at her with blanked face for a moment then Smirked and Blushed really hard getting close to her.
"But come to think of it... How many days has been passed since I got be like this with Mei... Alone." Yuzu said and Nibbled at Mei's neck, Mei giggled.
"Y-yes... Yuzu~ it's the Fi-first time I... am thinking of s-skiping Classes with you~" Mei whispered to Yuzu in her sweet tone, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Oh~ What a Bad... Bad president you are~" Yuzu said and felt Mei's Hands on her Up cloth Bulge, Mei was looking at Yuzu with Those hungry eyes which can be understood by a Mate to Mate.
"Now... This president is not willing to stop until the school ends." Mei said in her Stern Tone while Seducing Yuzu.
'Only for once... I want to feel your Fill ups inside of me...~ The tingly sensation give it to me~' Mei thought as She reduced her Succubus's Glyph on her Abdomen and Sighed feeling slightly light.
'As I said before~ I really don't mind Getting Knotted by Yuzu... I want her to Tie me up in her Embrace...~' Mei thought as She Moaned when Yuzu slowly pulled Mei's Hair making her Look up at Yuzu. Mei seductively Smirked at Yuzu.
"How I wish~ you could be more Dominant on me... Show me How much Alpha you can be~" Mei said in a Teasy tone as Yuzu Chuckled and Licked Mei's lips and Crashed her Lips against Mei's lips.
"Mmm~!"
'Now you've said it. I never saw a Submissive Omega Either~' Yuzu said in a heavy tone through mind connection. Yuzu could see Mei's smirk into Their Kiss as she pulled her close to her by her Waist.
'Sure~ I'll show you everything~' Mei said as Yuzu gave a small nod as She picked up Mei and made her sat on the Big Counter table while Kissing her with her Lusty intentions.
"Mmphh!~ Mhmmph!~" Yuzu wrapped her tongue around Mei's tongue fighting the Dominance with Mei, No matter how much Mei would try to win it from Yuzu, Yuzu was the Dominant one in their tongue war as well. Yuzu slowly forced her tongue to open up Mei's mouth which she Gladly allowed. Yuzu exploded Mei's Mouth while Doing her small hand work on Mei's clothes. They both were Huffing and Making the Slurping sounds with their Mouths as Yuzu slowly stopped Undressing Mei.
'Wait... I wanna try something new.' Yuzu said, Mei got slightly Confused and Saw Yuzu's smirk.
'What?'
'On Cloth Sex.' Yuzu said as This Made Mei Flinched as Yuzu rubbed her Hard Member against Mei's wet Drenched panties. They pulled away from their Steamy Kiss while Panting Heavily with their Blushy red Faces.
"Sure~ I am good at either naked or this~ I just Want you inside me already~" Mei said taking out her Succubus wings, Horns and the Hypnotising scent. Yuzu Chuckled and Slowly shook her head.
"Oh no you don't~ Please put away your Succubus things Mei~ I wanna go inside of you in your Omega Side." Yuzu said with a serious Tone and with a smirk. Mei got slightly figety then nodded while taking in her wings and Horns, Her eyes and The scent remained there. Yuzu Nodded.
"Good~" Yuzu Hummed and slowly took out her Big hot Dick from her skirt, Making Mei a Blushy mess face.
"I am pretty sure you don't care about the uniform if it gets dirty~?" Yuzu asked while Giving small bites on Mei's neck. Mei was getting impatient as She slowly held Yuzu's Shoulder.
"Stop with this slow pace and Do—Ahh!~" Mei moaned when Yuzu yanked Mei with her Hair again as She Huffed.
"Don't tell me what to do." Yuzu said as Mei Smirked and Panted Heavily while Nodding.
"T-then Just do it quickly~" Mei said as Yuzu Scoffed with a Smirk and Pulled down Mei's panties and felt the Moisture of Mei's wetness through her Dick.
"Well then... Get ready!"
"Ahhh!~ Hahh!~ Mmm!~" Mei moaned as She got her inside filled up by Yuzu's Dick who reached her deep spot.
"Mmm!~ So good!~" Yuzu Moaned in between her Huffs and Slowly got up on the table with Mei. Yuzu turned around Mei and held her arms bending her over infront of her while Moving her hips.
"Ahhn!~ Yes!~ D-do it harder!~" Mei moaned as Yuzu quickly leaned at her Back and covered her mouth with her hand, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Whoa... Haha~ Try to lower your voice~ I found this Hah!~ room, Might became our S-secret sex spot from now on!~" Yuzu Huffed and gave a Sudden thrust into Mei's inside as Mei Twitched and leaked more of her Juice while letting out Muffled moans into Yuzu's hand as She licked her palm.
"Mmm!~ mpfh!~" Mei moaned and Twitched at Yuzu's Thrust inside of her, Yuzu was Grunting in pleasure into Mei's sensitive ear making her Pussy more Twitching around her Dick.
"Mgh!~ hah!~" Yuzu Twitched and moved her hips more as She was Squamming inside of Mei's Slippery walls which were getting more and more wet. Yuzu Huffed and with a Smirk she wrapped her arm around Mei's waist and Started giving Slow but Hard Slams inside of Mei's pussy.
"Hmphm!~ Mmm~!" Mei's eyes slowly opened in Surprise as Yuzu Took down Mei and layed her down on the Mattress on the Ground, Yuzu Chuckled and Slowly removed her hand from Mei's mouth as She looked at her Palm where Mei's hot Breath was there and the area slightly got wet by Mei's pleasurable Moans, Yuzu gave a small Licked to That place and went to Mei's neck giving small Bites there, leaving the red marks.
"Hahh!~ Yu-yuzu!~ wait I am about to come!" Mei said in her Heavy moans while catching her breath with her Blushy Face. Yuzu kept Thrusting inside of Mei's pussy while slowly moving her Hips, Yuzu Huffed into Mei's ear from Behind as They both Twitched and Mei Clenched onto the Mattress and Came with Yuzu. Yuzu leaked out her pleasure juice filling Mei's Inside up.
"Mmgh!~" Yuzu Huffed and Panted Heavily along with Mei, She Chuckled while slowly taking out her Dick from her Twitching wet Pussy and Turned Mei around as She was facing to Yuzu. Yuzu looked at Mei with her soft smirk.
"Hah... Don't tell... me you're done already~?" Mei asked Yuzu with a Seductive smile, Yuzu shook her head then Pointed out her Getting up erection with a smirk. Mei licked her lips still Slowly panting heavily.
"Good~" Yuzu Sighed.
"I-i don't know H-How to dominate you as you want but I'll... try my best to Ma-make you feel real better." Yuzu said with her slow Stuttering as She was slowly pumping her Dick while Looking at Mei with Greedy lustful eyes. Mei Giggled and Caressed Yuzu's face.
"Oh please... Like you weren't dominating me just a while ago...~" Mei said as She slowly got up and Flipped over her Turn by getting on top of Yuzu within a Second, Mei started to grind her Wet entrance against Yuzu's Stiff Dick which was Twitching to inside of Mei's Deep spot as Mei slowly Smirked and leaned over to Yuzu's face and licked her lips.
"Since you choose On cloth today~ I will put one condition now as well." Mei said in her Stern-sweet tone, Yuzu blushed and Gulped.
"W-What is—Hnghh!~" Yuzu Moaned out in her question when Mei slipped her herself down on Yuzu's Dick, Taking it all inside of her Deep Pussy as it Hit Mei's end spot, Mei Jolted and Exhaled deeply with her Blushy Face, Mei Giggled.
"Mhmm!~ A-and that is... You will not move your Hips... Till I make you cum by my self." Mei said in her monotone tone which was also slight of Seductive to Yuzu as She looked up At who was rather comfortably sitting on her.
'Mei looks more Dominant than me despite being an Omega, Mostly during sex...' Yuzu thought with a small Mentally smirk face and slowly Nodded while Twitching Then She Slowly Frailed her hands around Mei's Waist and Grabbed Her Ass.
"Th-then this much is fine right?" Yuzu Asked and Blushed really hard when Mei looked at Her with a small glare with her Blushy Face, Yuzu Chuckled and Frailed Back her hands.
"Guess no—"
"Just don't move your body." Mei said telling Yuzu that She can put her hands there, Indirectly. Yuzu Mentally Brightly Smiled and Held Mei's ass. Yuzu nodded with a Cheeky smile, Mei Inhaled and Put her hands on Yuzu's stomach and started moving her Hips.
"Mmm!~ S-sometines I-It's just feels so big...~!" Mei moaned, Yuzu was Watching Mei's Beautiful body and Her Graceful movements Very obediently. Mei was Happy to knew that Yuzu is enjoying this as She Begin to slowly bounce up and down on Yuzu's Dick. Yuzu started to pant heavily but Made her Body still and Steady as She knew that Her one move will Thrust inside of Mei's Pussy. Mei Smirked and Made her body jump and Took in and out Yuzu's Dick as Mei was thrusting Herself to her Deep spot.
"Ahhh!~ I-It's too good like this!~ Mmm!~" Mei moaned as She Begin to Slamming her Hips hardly on Yuzu's Dick as Yuzu was there Simply sealing her Moans as She want to move her hips and Strike inside of Mei's pussy as This Sensation was already really Troubled and Teasy for her.
"Mgh!~ F-Fuck!~ Mei~!" Yuzu moaned and Mei Leaned over While Panting Heavily as Mei Giggled before Crashing her lips with Yuzu's lips and Their Kiss got mixed up with their Blushy Faces and Muffled moans.
"Mmmph!~ Pfwahm!~" Mei wrapped her tongue around Yuzu's tongue while Moving her Hips onto Yuzu's Dick really Fastly and Hardly as Yuzu Jolted over Mei's Every Slams. Yuzu's head and Body was Controlled by Mei. Yuzu and Mei Droolled from corner of their mouths During Their Kiss and Looked into each other's eyes with the Feeling of Lust and Desire.
'I-i can't!~ Shit!~ Fuck I just can't! My mind is Going blank!~ Sorry Mei!~' Yuzu Smirked as She gently held Mei's waist.
"Mmmph!~ Pfwahhh!~" Mei moaned loudly after Receiving the Sudden Slam from Yuzu as She managed to Hit Mei's G-spot at her one go. Mei Hissed at Yuzu with her Blushy red face, Yuzu Chuckled.
"Mghh!~ I-i Told you n-not to move!~" Mei said as Yuzu Panted Heavily and Nodded.
"Y-yeah!~ Yeah I know!... B-but being inside of You is Fucking hard To resist for me!~" Yuzu moaned loudly while Saying this as Yuzu started her wave of Hard Thrusts inside of Mei's pussy as Yuzu Slowly wrapped her hand around Mei's throat and gave a small Squeeze there making Mei squirmed as Yuzu Felt Mei's pussy got tightned up around Yuzu's Dick as Mei jolted and Moaned.
"Y-Yuzu!~ Yuzu!~ I'm cumming!~ I'm cumming!~" Mei moaned as Yuzu Smirked and Huffed.
"Y-yeah Me too!~ Ahhh!~" Yuzu gave out a small evil Smirk as She Shoot her load inside of Mei's Deep spot as Mei squirted her Pleasure Juice outside making Yuzu's waist wet. Yuzu filled up Mei's inside as Mei wobbly fell on Yuzu and Flinched after feeling that Yuzu's Dick Got really Hard again inside of her as She was still Cumming.
"Hahhmm!~ Y-you really Mean it... Don't you~?" Mei asked in a low Voice into Yuzu's ear as Yuzu's eyes flickered and She Smirked while Stroking Mei's head.
"Shh...~ Y-yeah!~ I-i'm gonna go all the way with you... Mei~"