Revenge

HEYYYYYY guys, Jade here, well duh haha I'm the only one writing this story. Anyways, to the point of why I'm writing this here. This chapter may use a lot of offensive language. I do not agree with any of these terms or words, they are simply in here to make people recognize how bad they are. Some of these make me want to cringe and punch the person who said them, but I won't that would be mean, and I'm not allowed to be mean. So anything said in this chapter is not meant to be offensive and I apologise in advance if you take it that way. I'm simply trying the get people the see the error in their ways. Well, that's enough blabbing for now, I hope you like this chapter, please comment and like, I mean, if you want to that is. Thanks my little ducks XD

Ryan's P.o.v
I sit and watch as the drug instantly puts Brendon out. His face is so peaceful while he sleeps and he reminds me of a doll in some weird way.His face is smoothed out into a relaxed smile and he doesn't move a muscle.

A painful ping hits my heart at seeing him like this, if only I had stayed and not gotten mad at him, he never would've gotten hurt. He would've been in school, would've been fine, and it's my fault that he isn't.

The past two days of school have been hell. It didnt take long for everyone to notice that Brendon wasn' there, and when they did, they blamed it on me, while Spencer did at least.

FLASHBACK

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year." Alex's voice blasts through my headphones and into my ears, drowning out the noise of high school lunch. The tray in my hand shakes slightly in my nervous hands, it's been a whole night, and I haven't heard anything about Brendon.

"Hey! Freak." Spencer calls after me and my head goes down and my volume up as I try to avoid him. Every Time i've met this boy he has not been nice to me, and I still have the bruises from last time we met.

I quicken my pace, but a hand grabs my shoulder roughly and spins me around, knocking the tray out of my hand. I watch the tray crash to the ground with a loud clatter, not able to move my eyes up from the mess on the ground.

"Look at me freak!" He sounds angry, very angry and I can't help but to wonder what it is that he thinks i've done. The whole ordeal with him was not enough apparently, he didn't listen to Brendon, and he's back on me again.

The pulse in my neck beats gently and i count how many times it thuds, keeping myself from panicking too much. The whole lunch room is silent, I can quite literally hear my blood pumping and I'd be lying if i said it wasn't unnerving.

"I. Said. Look.At.Me." He pulls my face up so I am looking directly at him and his friends who are staring back at me with the biggest smirks on their face. My fight or flight reaction kicks in and I try to run, but Spencer catches me before I can go anywhere.

"I-I don't want any trouble." I mumble out, my heart racing and my stomach protesting against me.

"Really? If you," He throws his hands up and uses air quotes around the words. "didn't want any trouble," He puts them back down by his side and forms fists. "Then why are you trying to turn Brendon gay?"

I can't help the shocked look on my face, does he really think that?

"I'm not gay." Someone says loud and angrily, from somewhere around me and it takes a second to realize it was me that said it. I've never heard such malice in my own voice before and it would be a ile to say I wasn't scared.