sleepless

This chapter is dedicated to  @strangerjessica Thank you so much for reading!!

Ok so fair warning this chapter is basically all smut but there plot mixed in so the first half is smut if you don't want to read it, skip ahead to where I mark it as ended. But there are important plot points at the very end, so stay tuned.

Ryan's P.O.V

    I watch as the nurse removes the IV from my arm, the last thing that needed to be removed. She places a piece of gauze and tape where the IV was and steps back.

    "You are free to go Mr. Ross." She smiles and leaves the room. After a week of staying in the hospital, I actually made friends and Amy is my favourite nurse.

    I stand up, for the first time in a week feeling free. No longer do I have a tube coming out the back of my lungs, and I finally feel like I can breathe again. As I slip my legs into my pants, Brendon walks in the room with two cups of coffee in his hand.

    His hair is disheveled in the cutest way but dark bags hang heavily under his eyes. He stayed with me this entire week and though I slept a lot I have the feeling he didn't.

    "It's time?" He asks, handing me my coffee and sipping his.

    I nod and finish buttoning up my shirt, cringing as the fabric brushes my back. Brendon, who had ditched his crutches earlier this week despite the warnings, limps over and grabs the backpack of clothes he had brought me and slings it over his shoulder.

    "You really should be using your crutches...You're going to hurt your foot more." Brendon just shrugs and leads me out of the room.

    I wave goodbye as we pass the nurse's station and get into the elevator. Brendon sips his coffee again, his face sullen and sunken. He definitely needs sleep.

    We get in the car and Brendon turns on the radio but turns it down slightly. He asks if I'm ready to go then drives to his house. 

    He already knows that I don't want to go home. My mom never even came to visit me, she may not have even known where I was, but if I went home I'm sure I'd get hell for it.

                                                                                       ###

    "Brendon Boyd Urie you better start using your crutches or I'll break your other foot." Brendon's mom glares at him, which causes him to chuckle and then she turns to me. "Hello, Ryan I'm glad to see you feeling better." She smiles at me.

    I wave weakly at her and smile. Brendon hugs his mom and gives her a kiss before leading me up the stairs. I forgot how nice his house was and cant help the tiny gasp that escapes my lips. Brendon just chuckles.

    Brendon sets my stuff down on his couch and collapses on his bed, proving to me how exhausted he is. I lay next to him and grab his hand in mine, cherishing the warmth that spreads into my body.

    "Ryan?" Brendon looks over to me, his lip shaking slightly.

    "What's wrong?" I sit up on my elbows and take his face in my hands which makes him smile.

    He just smiles at me and sits up on his elbow. He wraps his right hand around the back of my neck and pulls my face closer to his until our lips are touching.

    He works his lips slowly against mine at first but then picks up his pace, causing me to move closer to him. He moves so he sits on my lap and takes my face in both of his hands as he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue across my bottom lip.