Chapter 6: Questions To Myself

As I walk inside our house, my brother asked me, "Is there something in between you and that guy?"

It made me so nervous and I asked myself, do I like him? I said, "Yes there was."

He looked at me with a strict face and he blurts, "What???" He was mad and confused at the same time.

He was shocked but he didn't know it was a trick so I continued talking, "When we were in the car....there was a phone in between us" and I laughed so hard and he was so serious.

He said "Abby, I'm not messing with you. Look I made a promise to Mom and Dad that I will take care of you and your sister I just don't want you to get hurt I just want you to be careful."

I nodded my head it was insane.

****

I was in my bed, laying down. I asked myself, do I like him? I mean hell no! No way! I won't fall to anyone ever again. But maybe I am right now. Darn it! I am in love. He is just so cute, nice, gentlemanly, in short, he is an ideal boyfriend.

****

It was 6 in the morning when I started getting ready for school. I packed my stuff. All of my notebooks, books, binders, gadgets, and more. I took a shower, eat breakfast.

While I was eating my cereal I asked myself. Do I like him? And answered it briefly, definitely not. I don't. I stopped eating and ask myself, don't I? Yes, I do. Maybe I do.

My phone rang so I grabbed it.

Nich texted me. "Can you open the door?"

I asked myself why but of course there will be no answer.

As I open the door I saw the charming and cute Nich in a uniform.

"What are you doing here?"

And he smiled, "Can we go to school together?"

It made me feel so electric I was so excited. "Ummm... ok! I will just get my backpack" And he laughed too.

When we're in the car, his driver was looking at us and smiling I bet he feels the same thing that I do. I looked at the mirror and saw that we are close to our school I felt that Nich was staring at me. I felt so electric. My nerves started to move.

I looked back at him.

"You look good today"

I was so electrified and asked him just to clarify what he said, "What?"

But he said something that made me sad, "Oh oh umm..... nothing" and he smiled and what he said made me think I was just dreaming.

We arrived at our school.

****

Right after class, I sat on a bench with my books to study and there was someone that sat in front of me.

"Hey what are you doing?" It was my cute baby I mean my cute future baby Nich.

"Umm... studying" he grabbed his books and his notebooks and started studying too.

It was so peaceful. All that I hear is my heart beating so fast I can't stop looking at him and so, I can't concentrate anymore. I was just staring at him for 15 minutes straight. He is really cute, smart, nice. Everything a girl wanted.

He looked at me and it made me doubt. He asked me, "Is there a problem?" And it made me doubt. I didn't know what to say so I just didn't answer.

I looked at my book and pretended that I was studying. It was really weird. While I was reading. I can't read the chapter properly I think I have read the short chapter 5 times just to understand it. I can't understand what I was reading. I asked myself. Why am I thinking of him the whole time? It was so weird to ask myself a question and can not answer those. Am I a lost cause for him? I can't do things properly because of him. Or maybe I am allergic to him. Darn it! Of course, I am not. No one will be allergic to a guy like him. I grabbed my earphones and just listened to Billie Eilish so I could concentrate.

🎵Something's in the air right now like I'm losing track of time like I don't even care right now but maybe that's fine🎵.

And Nich looked at me and sat beside me and asked me, "What are you listening to?" He took the other earphone from my ear and put them on his ear. He looked at me as I look at him.

We were staring at each other we were like 6 inches apart away from each other. We were so close. He smiled and it made me smile too my heartbeats 10× louder than before. The bell rang and it took us both back again.

I said "Oh um... It is already 5:00 I think I got to go now." And I smiled

He replied with a smile, "Let me drive you home"

Did he just say he will drive me home? No there is no way.

"Oh Ummm... you will drive?"

He laughed and said, "No my driver will. I can't drive."

Oh boy, I was just thinking of something impossible again.

I said "Oh it's ok I can take the bus or a taxi"

He nodded his head and asked me. "Are you sure?"

I nodded my head.

"Goodbye," We said to each other as we took our separate paths.

We were already 2 meters away from each other when he shouted "Take care!" And a lot of students looked at him.

I smiled and whispered "Oh Nich I love you so much" darn it I said that I love him, again!