Chapter 8: Days Of The Relationship

It was Monday afternoon in our school there was a note attached to my locker. It says,

Hey baby I mean Abby, I have to go home early today we have a visitor today, please take care of yourself take your meal at the proper time, and don't forget to sleep as early as you can. If you need someone to talk to, I am always here for you. I love you Abby

It was written on a blue sticky note. He was a caring and loving boyfriend.

When I was having dinner with my siblings, there was someone who rang the doorbell. When I opened it, I saw my baby, I mean Nich he was standing in front of me and he was wearing a polo and vest that suits him.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you have visitors tonight?" He smiled and gave me a container with meatballs, to be honest, it looks good.

"They just there for my mom it was they were talking about business and I don't want to interrupt them so I come here"

My brother saw us and asked, "Who is that?"

I answered "Nich"

My sister doesn't know him yet and she asked, "who is he?"

I was scared but I answered my sister's question, "My boyfriend"

She stopped eating and looked at us. She pulled her chair backward to look at us and he saw Nich.

"Come in" I let him come inside our house. He sat next to me when we were in the dining room for dinner. My brother was just looking at him while eating. My sister smiled at him and asked him, "So how did you meet each other?"

Nich looked at me and said, "We were classmates I was a new student in our school, we became friends and we became lovers"

My sister smiled and continued eating.

"Friends to lovers?" My brother asked me and I nodded my head. He looked at Nich and I looked at my food.

"I enjoyed it a lot" Nich whispered while we were walking. We sat on a chair and talked.

"So how was your mom?" Nich looked at me like he don't want to answer my question.

"She is extremely busy" I nodded my head and I smiled, "I am sure she has a reason"

Then he looked at me and smiled, "Oh my driver is here now... I think I got to go now. See you tomorrow at school?"

I nodded my head and replied to him, "Yeah. Of course. Take care. Bye"

He waved at me and I waved back.

When I enter my room, I locked the door and hopped onto my bed. I am so glad my siblings finally knew that we were in a relationship. I hugged my pillow tightly like it was Nich.

I went downstairs for some midnight snacks. I saw my sister watching a movie.

"Hey why are you still awake it's so late"

She looked at me, "Hey I just want to finish this movie everyone in our team is talking about it."

I sat beside her on a sofa with a Coca-Cola and some chips. She was focusing on the movie. I wasn't watching or eating.

I asked her, "What do you think about Nich?"

She paused the movie and looked at me, "I think he is cute and nice. I nodded my head I was so thankful for her good feedback.

"You know what I feel like Carson doesn't like him," I said and she replied to me while eating chips.

"I don't think so" I grabbed some chips and Jeannie un-paused the movie,

"Do you think he is good for me?" I asked her.

It took her 5 seconds straight to answer because she was watching.

"Yeah, I think so" And there I was so happy. "Well, if you are happy with him, just be happy and love him. Give him all the love that you could give. As long as you are happy that's ok. Cherish every moment you have with him. But just be careful. Nothing lasts forever" What she said, made me confused.

"What do you mean?" And I took a sip on my Coca-Cola

"Remember what happened to you and Chris? You thought that your love story was the best and you thought that it will last forever right? You thought that he is the guy you will marry but who is he living with right now? Not you."

I guess what she said was true. I should cherish every moment I have with Nich because nothing lasts forever.

****

I was walking on the road when I saw Nich, a beggar was sitting on the floor. I didn't see it right but I think he gave $50 to the beggar. Darn it! He is not just cute, but he is nice. I didn't let him see me that time because I just really wanted to observe him I didn't expect that he was here. Well that cute nice guy, he is my boy.

I was just on my own in my room, scrolling and watching. I saw a post from my boyfriend on Instagram. He was cute on a vest.

He is so so so so cute and nice at the same time and I am so proud to be his girlfriend and I love him so much. I've been thinking that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my boy.