Chapter 12: Break-Up

Just a normal morning but...

I was preparing for work. I know I'm only 22 but I think I need something more than just time management...

I was hurrying up because I was going to be late. Until I received a call from my baby...

"Hey Nich what's up? Why did you call me please make it fast I'm a little bit in a hurry" I was hurrying up and preparing my stuff "hey Abby... please just listen to me..." it sounds so important so I sat on my bed and listened to him...

"Abby... Abby... I don't know where to start.... well actually my dad is sick, he's in the hospital right now he has no one to be with and the nurse said that he needs to be with someone... I just want to tell you Abby that I will stay here for a while... please don't worry 'bout me I'm ok. Please be ok too..." it was the first time I heard a sad tone of voice from him but he sounded like he was breaking up with me. "You're breaking up with me?" And he started crying.... when I heard him cry, it made me cry too it was obvious that he was breaking up with me.

"You're breaking up with me just because you need to stay there in France??? Well Nich I can go there, I can wait, and I can be ok" he cried more and said "we need to break up... I know how hard it is to be apart from someone that you love so please..." and my tears fell. I was on the floor and crying "Abby, just understand it.... we are going to be apart from each other"

"No Nich, you're giving up on us just because we are going to be away from each other? Please don't" I was holding my phone tightly and my face was covered up in tears and my hands were all sweating. "Please Nich, hold on..." he rejected the call. I threw my phone well, 1st love; rejected 2nd love; rejected either. Darn it Nich! It's just that we're going to be apart from each other he's so weak. I don't understand. I don't understand everything about this world.... it makes me happy and hurts me at the same time and I don't understand. I don't feel like I want to go to work today...

I ran to my sister's room because I know she will understand. She was putting on make-up, I was crying and she heard me and looked at me. My tears fell again. She was looking at me and made a hand sign that means she's calling me. I cried to her... I was crying so much "that's ok let it out Abby doesn't stop it just let it out" I was crying so much in her arms and I was like a crazy girl.

"Am I unlucky in love? She smiled and tapped my back "no one is unlucky. It's just that nothing is perfect and in life, we have different challenges to face. And we all have different ways to face those"

****

My brother was calling me but I wasn't answering it. "Here, you haven't eaten your lunch yet" my sister placed my food on my side desk. She sat on my bed "that's normal. And that is so ok. I remember when Luke and I broke up I was like attempting to kill my self but that is so wrong. It won't end anything. Abby, I know how smart you are and I know that you can...." I lied down on my bed though I was hungry I said "I'm not in the mood to eat" she kissed me on my cheek. I used the comforter to cover myself. like what my mom said before my sister whispered, "you can always talk to me Abby and just go to my room if you want to talk." She left my room in silence.

I used my comforter to cover my face again. I cried. I cried. I cried. I cried over and over until I felt that someone was opening my door. I saw my brother looking at me and when I looked at him he walked to me and hugged me. I wasn't thinking of anything that time and I was just crying so much.

He was tapping my back while he was whispering "that's ok, that happens..."

****

40 days have passed but I'm still crashing and crying on the floor of my bedroom and I still don't know where's my mind. I don't know how to Unmiss Nich and how to erase all our memories and how to forget him but there is one thing I know, I should move on...