Chapter 7: Confession

It was Saturday in the morning. Nich asked me to go for a walk. We were walking down the street, we were talking about each other's life.

Until I asked him, "Have you ever been into a relationship?"

And he just smiled at me and answered "No"

Maybe he doesn't know the feels of getting into a relationship and getting hurt. Maybe if I confess to him he will just don't like me. Well, who am I? I looked into his eyes. His green cute eyes.

"Why?" I asked him. As he looks at me I knew why.

I knew that no one liked him yet. Well, I do. I guess I should confess to him sooner or later before someone else does.

He said, "There was someone but I didn't entertain her. I was just 16 back then"

Oh, so there was someone who liked him. I do like him it is probably just because he is nice to me. He is really cute.

I asked him, "Ummm... can you tell me about your life in France? We haven't talked about it..." I know it sounds weird but I still asked him a question like that

He smiled at me and I knew he doesn't talk about it but I guess he just doesn't say no.

"It was really hard and easy at the same time. It was hard because every day, I will hear my mom and dad fighting about a small thing in our house. It was easy because every day, my dad and I will be together. But..... these days, my mom knew that I was talking to him through video calls. So she is not allowing me to call anyone on my phone anymore. I can't do anything about it anymore. She is my Mom I have to obey her. If I don't, it is an act of disrespect. I miss my dad so much" He sighed.

I felt bad for him. I know how it feels not to be able to be with someone that you love the most.

****

I have finally decided. I will tell Nich that I like him. It was Sunday morning.

I texted Nich, "can we meet?" I asked him and he replied in just a few seconds. "Oh yes! Where?"

And there I answered "it is up to you" he replied in just a few seconds "in our coffee shop." And I replied "ok :)"

****

I arrived at their coffee shop. I saw Nich sitting on a chair in front of a table. I think he is waiting for such a long period but I tried to make myself look good

"Hey" and I waved at him.

He smiled at me and I sat on a chair.

I took a deep breath.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

I wasn't really sure that time if I will confess to him but I don't want to waste his time.

"Ummm... it's about... Ummm..." I was really speechless and not so sure if I will tell him what I came for or just shut my mouth and try to stop what I feel.

It took 30 seconds straight before I answered I think he felt something not cool.

"You know you can talk to me right? Is there a problem?" He asked me and I felt so uncomfortable and even not sure to confess to him.

"It's nothing" He nodded his head and smiled with his killer smile that made me feel so electrified. "I know you didn't come here for anything"

Darn it! He is so smart why?! I guess it is time, I know that I wasn't sure that time if I am going to tell him the truth about what I felt about him but I still confessed to him. "Okay I like you"