Chapter 18: Two Princes And A Princess

It was like after lunch while I was laying on my bed. There was someone who rang the doorbell. I hope that is not a prank!!!!!!!!!

When I opened the gate it was surprising to see them...

I mean there are two handsome guys in front of me. I mean Nich and Chris are the ones who rang the bell. They both have a bouquet. Well, I don't know who to choose. I mean they were both cute. Nich looked at Chris with a curious face and Chris looked at him with an insulted face. I know that Nich knows Chris because back then, I showed him pictures of Chris.

I started talking, I asked them both. "Chris, what are you doing here? don't you have work in the hospital today? And Nich why aren't you in your coffee shop?"

They both replied at the same time with the same answer "it's my day off" The least I can do is to laugh. And again, they both asked me the same question at the same time "can we go out?" Well Nich is smart and has a very good sense of humor and Chris is a gentleman and he is romantic. So darn darn darn it!!!!! Who? Who will I choose to go out with?!?!?!?!?

I grabbed the flowers they were giving me and closed the door! It was the only way to not make one of them jealous. If I choose Nich, Chris will be jealous and Nich will be jealous if I choose Chris so maybe none of them. I opened the door again and they both smiled but I closed the door again. I did it again, I opened the door and after they smile, I closed it. And I did it again with a smile on my face but closed it though.

I'm back at L.A since last week. I left Nich and Chris in Switzerland.

****

Jeannie and I were both on the balcony of our house. She was scrolling on Instagram while I was reading people's comments in my previous music videos.

2 real fast cars caught our attention. It stopped in front of our house so I thought that I did something bad. My sister looked and I did the same thing because of my curiosity. I saw dark blonde hair from a guy standing in front of our house. I knew that it was Nich. "Hey, that's Nich!" Jeannie said gracefully and I covered her mouth with my hands so Nich won't hear it and I said "don't say a word!" I looked at her seriously like I'm a murderer. She looked back at Nich and Chris holding flowers in front of our house in the middle of awkwardness. Nich looked at Chris with a curious look. And Chris looked at him with a jealousy face.

Chris said, "what are you doing here?" Nich gave him an insulting smile while waving the bouquet he brought for me and he said "isn't it obvious? I'm here for Abby" Chris looked at him like he wanted to kill him. He asked, "do you think you should do that? You hurt her 2 years ago!" Nich insulted him while looking at the bouquet. Nich said "who was the stupid guy who replaced her for a blonde girl? At least I left her for a reason and I didn't hurt her by the way you did!" Chris shaped his right hand like a rock and started punching Nich. He punched Nich in his jaw and Nich touched the part of his face where Chris punched him. He looked at his hand and he looked back at Chris. He punched Chris and Chris fell on the floor. That caused me to go downstairs to look at them.

"What the hell man?!?!?" I heard Chris talking while I was walking to the gate.

I opened the gate and they both looked happy to see me. "What do you guys think you're doing?" I pushed them both away. They looked at each other but the hate and anger were all drawn on their faces.

"Sorry," they both said at the same time. I closed the gate and leaned on it. Jeannie started teasing me "well, OMG! that's all that I could say. Two princes and a princess" I rolled my eyes and continued walking to go back to my room.

I can't forget how Chris punched Nich and Nich punched Chris back. It was weird. I mean are they that desperate for me? Am I that worthy to be a cause of a fight?

****

Arianne who is Carson's wife is here today. She's here because Carson is at work and she will have a hard time taking care of their baby all alone. So Carson brought her here.

Jeannie needs to be at her photoshoot today so I'm left with Arianne at our house. It was pretty embarrassing at first because it was my first time to be with her and I'm not capable of it. But she was nice. She even washed the dishes and that made me like her.

She placed her baby in his crib gently because he was sleeping. I saw the tiredness on her face when she sat on the sofa with me. I looked at her, and I smiled. She smiled back at me.

I started our conversation in a way that I wanted to. I asked her about her life. "How are you?" She smiled again while staring at her baby "I'm tired but I'm feeling so good!" She looked at me as she took her first sip in her hot coffee that she made before placing her baby on its crib. I wondered if it's cold already because she made that an hour ago. When I asked her "how do you maintain to be happy?" She smiled and gave me a calm look as she leans on the back of the sofa I focus on the good things." It made me think of something. The whole time, I've been only looking at the things that Nich did that just hurt me. But I realized that I should look at the good things he did for me. He made me happy back then and he always made me smile and I loved him.....

"Do you think I still love Nich?"

"I think so" she answered in a sweet voice. It made me think of the days when Nich used to make me smile by just smiling at me.

I asked her something I never asked anyone. (except for my sister) "What should I do?"

She replied while smiling at me and she replied the same phrase that everyone else told me before. "Just follow your heart"

How? How will I do that if I don't know how to. When I already fixed up my mind, I asked her "what do you mean? I don't know how to follow my heart. I don't know what it says..." she smiled again while she placed her feet up to the sofa from the floor. "Listen," she said in a serious voice trying to call my full attention on her.

She continued "answer this with your whole heart. Do you still love Nich?" I gulped for a second until I felt that everything went wrong. The time slowed down and I can't hear anything anymore but the sound of silence. I lifted myself while asking myself,

Do I love Nich?

Millions of questions raced in my head. But I don't have a word for every question.

I felt lost at the current moment while thinking of answers that might help me think of my problem. This is a question that Google cannot answer.

I tried not to smile at her but when I finally made up my mind, I stood up, and I opened our gate. Arianne asked me "wait where are you going?" I smiled and opened the door of my car and I replied to her "I'm going to follow my heart." I winked and started driving. I just got my driver's license last month so I was able to drive on my own.

I started my car and started driving until I saw Nich's car. I didn't want anyone to see me so I beeped my car 4 times and it was as loud as a roaring lion. An old fat guy went off the car "what the hell?" The guy asked. Luckily, I found Carson's sketchpad on the passenger seat. I wrote a note on it that says "sorry" and I waived it outside the window of my car.

I continued driving until I saw another sports car that looked exactly like Nich's car and I hoped that it is his car. Because there was no one on the road except for another familiar car, I went off of my car.

I knocked in the window and when Nich rolled the window down, I smiled. I stepped back right when he opened the door of his car. I walk to him and he walked to me. We looked at each other for 10 straight seconds. I hugged him gently but when I was covered by his arms, I hugged him tightly. Even though I wasn't sure about what I said, I still told him what I always wanted to "I love you Nich" I felt happiness and gratefulness at the same time when he replied in a cute voice "I love you too Abby".

We were hugging each other for a minute until I saw Chris go out of his car. I thought that he will cry or he will be jealous but he smiled at me and started driving back to where he was supposed to go.

I can't remember anything more when that happened but all I know is that I didn't care about anything and all that I just care about is that he confirmed that he still loves me. I was lost with his love but now, I have him back into my arms and he is mine.