Chapter 14: Forgetting

I think I need to forget about him...

I mean I still can't deny that he's still in my heart and it's like that he can never be erased. I just really feel like it's still not me. And I feel that Nich is detached in my heart.

It's like that I can never forget of Nich. "Ummm take me to the seaside please..." I asked my driver for it.

When we arrived there I quickly walked slowly to the sea. There I was just watching the sunset and still thinking of Nich. Well, it's really hard to forget but I still have to and I should. I grabbed a stone and made a whispered "help me forget" I threw the stone to the sea. I have to forget Nich...

****

"Hey what's up?" My sister sat beside me on my bed, I smiled "just the same" she laughed "well how are you?"

I don't know what to say. I mean I don't know how to answer her question. Am I ok? No, I don't think so "I'm ok"

-"ok"

****

Today we are in Switzerland. Just having a vacation was tiresome to be on a world tour for a whole month.

While we were driving to the hotel, I saw a coffee shop.

Darn!

There, I thought about Nich again. I remember when we got to know a lot about each other when we met in their cafe.

I hope he is ok now and I hope that he is still happy.

"Hey here's the key"

My brother threw the keys to me. It was for the room for the hotel.

When I was scrolling on my Instagram feed, I searched for Nich's old account. Well, I guess he is not using that account anymore because he's not posting anything. Well, all that I saw are his old pictures and some pictures of us that I burned already. It's still on his account.

Well, no one can live without Instagram I know he is using another account.