Chapter 11: A Typical Graduation

Yes! It's September and that means that school days are back! I prepared the stuff we bought from the mall yesterday. Notebooks, binders, papers, devices, etc. I got everything I need now.

****

A car beeped in front of our house. I am so sure it is Nich's car. I opened our window and said goodbye to my idiot brother and the best sister in the world. "Bye Carson, bye Jeannie" I ran to Nich's car with the thought that he will drive, but again, as usual, his driver will drive.

****

We arrived at our school, while walking to our classroom, Nich was holding my hands. His hands were so cold I looked at him and smiled he asked me "how was your summer?" I smiled at him and I replied "oh it's pretty cool.... and pretty bad! you know..." and he laughed at me.

****

"When I was a kid, I used to go with my mom and dad when they were taking my brother to school, I was 4 years old back then, my brother studied in this school. Seeing him and the other kids being happy in this school made me realize that I wanted to study here, and now... here I am. Talking on the stage and giving an inspirational message to my fellow graduates. Today, I graduated, we graduated as college students of the university of STE. All of our hard works and all of our determination and patience are paid off. After long nights of staying up too late for assignments, long days of struggle for our presentations... we made it! Finally, here we are. New graduates of the university of STE. So to everyone who's here. To my fellow graduates... this is not the end. This is just the beginning....."

Everyone clapped their hands for me. They loved The speech I made last night. "Thank you so much, Ms. Peters...."

****

It's been a week since our graduation day, my brother gave me a job in our company. I am the new manager! Since my brother got married just a week ago, he needs to spend time with his wife so even though it's just the first day since my graduation, I need to take over the company.

I am just a new graduate so I think working on a company is not as easy as it looks in movies. Maybe I need some help.

****

It's been a month and everything is cool. Well, Nich is in Switzerland since our graduation. He's there for his father well I know how that his father is so happy for him.....

I think I am missing him these days I know he's pretty busy with their company and I don't want to bother him.