Forty

A/N: I NEEDED TO GET THIS IDEA OUT... THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL KNOW.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF 🌻💚😊🌻💚😊🌻💚

He wasn't sure how long he'd been sitting in the chair, but his back hurt and his neck was stiff. He couldn't remember the last time he looked away from his computer screen but his eyes were dry and irritated. He knew for a fact his headphones had been on too long by how sore his ears were. His fingers and wrists were tingling as he rolled and stretching them out. All things pointing to rapper and producer Mark Tuan spending too much time in the studio.

He had been asked to look over the lyrics and produce some samples for three tracks on their album yesterday... no, Monday... or was it last week sometime? How long have I been here? He looked at his phone to find the battery gone.

Judging by the amount of empty coffee cups it had been at least five days. Taking the headphones off and setting them on the desk, he straightened his back, groaning loudly at how much it actually hurt to adjust his position. Pushing back from his desk he stretched his legs out, letting out an unconscious whine when that too brought pain. Staring at his legs with a glare, as if they somehow betrayed him. Huffing out a breath he put pressure on his left foot, not feeling pins and needles, he took that as a win. Repeating the action with his right, nodding to himself when he felt stable enough to push himself up, using the desk to help balance himself as he felt the blood beginning to circulate. He turned to his desk, grabbing his wallet, keys, phone, and beanie, that he immediately put on over his greasey finger combed hair.

Double checking that he had everything, he began taking small steps (more like waddling like a baby learning to walk as he clung to whatever he could) towards the door, he took a deep breath of the stale air in his studio and opened the soundproof door. There were several notes attached to his door, most from his members, but a few from fellow producers and staff asking him to contact them when he was able. They did that often, not wanting to interrupt each other's flow, they opted to leaving colorful and often silly notes for each other. One stood out from the rest, this one shaped like an astronaut with sloppy English written on it.

Markie, wen we plaay gin?

-Your bestst frien Joonie

Was all it read, but the smile that it pulled from the exhausted male was full of fondness. Taking the note down and sticking it to the back of his phone he leaned against the wall and slowly (read: waddled) walked to the elevator. Once safely inside he rode down one floor to BamBam's studio, beginning the process to get to his member's studio. However, when he tried the door he found it locked. After no answer to his knocking, he huffed out an irritated breath and walked three doors down to Yugyeom's studio only to receive the same result. He looked a little further down to the studio Youngjae and Jinyoung used, but refused to go any further.

Growling lowly and shaking his head he began slowly heading toward the elevator again. Only to find he'd have to wait. Sighing tiredly he leaned his forehead against the wall and closed his eyes. The only thing keeping him awake, his determination to sleep in his own bed. Once the doors opened he got back in and headed to the ground floor, hoping there would be someone in the building. He looked at the floor debating whether or not it would be worth the effort to get back up if he sat down. The bell dinging overhead and doors opening deciding for him as none other than Jackson Wang himself stood in front of him. The male looked panicked and more than a little concerned. They made eye contact and Jackson immediately swooped in, pulling Mark to his chest and hugging him tightly. A sigh of relief leaving the younger.

"Oh, hyung you had me so worried." He said, turning back to the control panel (a multitude of buttons) and pressing the basement garage instead of lobby, all while practically holding up the other. Mark's eyes slipping closed as he leaned all his weight on the younger, trusting the man not to drop him.

"Hyung, we've all been so worried, you haven't left your studio once this whole week. Jaebeom-hyung was going to get JYP-NIM and Jisoo-hyung involved if you didn't come out." He scolded. Subconsciously rocking them back and forth while he rubbed circles into the tired males side. Mark gave no reply, simply leaning into the touch and wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "Have you been eating? If we go into your studio and only find drink cups I'm going to be so mad. You know you're not supposed to skip meals, do you want a repeat of last time? Aish, this hyung." He complained when Mark leaned his head on Jackson's shoulder and closed his eyes. A fond chuckle left Jackson's lips when the doors opened and Mark refused to be moved. Forcing the Chinese male to lift him into his arms and carry him to the car. Ignoring the looks from the other idols and staff as they passed.

By the time they got home, Mark was officially asleep. His tired mind and body forcing him to finally stop. Getting out of the car was no easy task especially with how many stairs laid ahead of them. Calling Jaebum ahead of time would have probably been the right idea, but Jackson was too busy worrying about Markie to think on it. With help from their driver he got the smaller on his back. Once inside their dorm he heard voices coming from the kitchen. Sighing heavily he lifted the male a little higher and began the trek to their room, hoping he wouldn't trip on anything. Making it to the door and laying the elder in his bed were easy. Getting out of the room and to the kitchen, also easy. Keeping the younger members from barging in and waking the male up, simple. Preventing Jaebum from seeing their eldest member, now that was a little harder. The man kept pulling the Hyung card and Jackson was quickly loosing patience.

It took BamBam and Youngjae restraining Jaebum, for him to finally walk away and allow the younger to do as he pleased. Which turned out to be getting Little Markie's things ready. The sight of his bright toys and favorite Little movies getting everyone excited. It had been a month since they'd been able to spend time with Little Markie, the man had been so busy with choreography, producing, recording, and wardrobe fittings that he hadn't been back to the dorms. The poor male had finally been given a day off, Jackson angrily yelling at everyone to leave the male alone for 24 hours- no, that had little to do with it.