Five

"Mark-hyung," Jungkook tentatively called, surprising everyone, waiting until the elder had his eyes on him. "why do you think that? I only get to see you once in a while, but Yugyeom and I talk all the time." He squeezed the hand he had gently, waiting for Mark's thoughts to silence so he could focus on the youngest. It was painfully obvious he was thinking too hard and not able to get out of his spiraling thoughts. It took a few seconds, but once he held the American's attention he began speaking again. "Yugyeom's always whining about how you would be a better maknae, he thinks you're so cute and soft. He tells me about how playful you get and that you're always ready for anything they throw at you, how you do aegyo without even realizing, how utterly adorable you are when you're tired and clingy." Mark flushed at that, causing the others to hold in their coos.

"He complains about how all the hyungs are whipped for you and your puppy dog eyes, how even he can't resist giving you anything and he's never actually going to be upset about it, he just feels like you deserve it more than he does, because you're too freaking cute. He told me the other day about how you always just appear ready to play like an excited puppy and how you can be so quiet and calm that they forget your there and it kills them. They want the best for you, they want to support you through anything and want you to see they're there for you."

Mark's tears had stopped, his breathing finally regulated as he stared at Jungkook, wide brown eyes not even blinking.

"They love you more than you could ever know, and I know for a fact it hurts Yugyeom when you don't let them see you or help you when you're feeling vulnerable." Jungkook let out a deep sigh, he couldn't tell if what he was saying was helping, but he continued. "I know it's hard for you, but you need to let them try. They're not just your group, they're your family."

It was silent as they all took in Jungkook's words, everyone lost in thought. Mark and Jungkook seemed to be staring at each other, big doe eyes vs. big doe eyes. When Jungkook saw his words settle in and relax the American he smiled, his shiny white teeth on display.

"I can be Little?" Mark asked, his voice so full of uncertainty it hurt, but it gave them all a sense of relief, they were closer to helping Mark.

"You could be anything you wanted and GOT7 would still love you." Jungkook assured, "I'm positive you have all the love and support you need from them." his sincere smile adding to the truth of that sentence.

It was like his body accepted it the same time his mind did. He slumped against Yoongi, allowing the smaller male to hold him, while Taehyung rubbed circles in his back, still holding him in his lap.

Jimin had been silently watching, he was good friends with Jaebum and knew that Mark was adored by his group, it killed him to think Mark didn't believe that. He wanted nothing more than to reassure the other of how precious he was, but luckily their Golden Maknae was able to.

"Do you want to slip?" Taehyung asked, "You know I'll be here for you." he seemed hesitant to ask, but that was washed away as his blindingly bright smile came out like the sunshine after a harsh winter storm, as soon as Mark nodded.

Yoongi began petting his hair, feeling the last traces of stress bleed out of the male, his body falling further against him, not that he minded.

As if the universe were watching them, Namjoon came skipping in, his hands holding a stuffed animal behind his back. He misstepped and for a second everyone panicked until Seokjin appeared and held him by the waist an endearing smile on his face. Hoseok and Yoongi exchanged smiles with each other.

"Markie!" Namjoon called, his voice loud in the quiet room. Causing said Little to flinch away.

Seokjin had noticed Mark's aversion to loud noises and quickly shushed the Little, "We need to use inside voices, dove." Namjoon nodded, but his smile was still wide.