Twenty

Markie was looking up at Jackson with such wide innocent eyes that it actually hurt the younger to look away. Plastering a smile on his face and wiping his eyes he leaned over and placed a kiss on the younger's head. "Hi, Markie." He whispered, almost reverently. There was no doubt Jackson loved the Little.

"Baba!" Mark said excitedly, moving slowly to sit up. Jisoo moving immediately to aid him. Once he was situated with pillows behind his back and a drink in his slightly shaky hand, -Jisoo still standing next to him just in case- Markie smiled, his little 'vampire' teeth poking out. Jackson scooted closer, his smile small, but genuine.

"How's my favorite baby?" He asked, his voice still thick with emotion, that he hoped the Little didn't understand.

"Baba, Uncle Jisoo has been so nice! He got me my tiger, and even brought a new friend for me! Although I didn't like her, she tried to poke me with a needle!" He said, then his smile fell a little. "Then this loud person came in. I didn't see who it was though. Was that you?" He asked, his smile coming back as he looked up expectantly. "I don't think it was, you know I don't like loud things. Maybe it was another silly friend like that lady, do you think it was? Oh, I could have made a new friend but I didn't, I was too tired." He let out a yawn, causing the two other males to yawn as well. "Baba, why am I so tired? Why does my neck hurt? Did I fall? Where have you been? Are you leaving? Did you know the first teddy bear was based off a bear cub. It was produced in America the same time it was in Germany! Did you know that?" He asked, his eyes sparkling brightly, his smile back in place.

Jackson could only laugh, and shake his head. It was interesting to hear Mark talking so much, he also seemed to be in an older headspace than usual. It was cute how much he had to say. Letting the Little continue, he just hmm'ed and ahh'ed along, not wanting to discourage the usually silent baby. However after they had started talking about an anime he knew was too adult for the Little one, he had to stop him.

"And how would you know what Goku and Chi-Chi are doing to make Gohen?" He asked, causing the elder to stop and give him an innocent smile.

"Baba!" He whined, looking away from the dark haired male. One of the rules they'd made was about the content he could and couldn't watch on TV and Little Markie had just admitted to breaking that rule. "You know I don't have a choice what we watch at home! I can't tell them I'm not allowed to watch it. I don't want them to know! They would make fun of me if I said my Baba doesn't let me watch that." He said, his voice getting softer. He didn't want to rat out his members, if anything he wanted to keep watching dumb, old, terrible anime with his Jae-Jae-hyung.

Jackson sighed, shaking his head. "Fine, but no TV while you're sick." He held up his hand before Mark could protest. "I don't want to hear it. You need to be sleeping and I won't allow you to watch more of those shows, they rot your brain." He internally shuttered, he sounded just like his mother. She would always tell him anime would rot his brain, but he just wanted to protect his Markie-Pooh a little longer... so, it was worth it.

Huffing in frustration Markie crossed his arms, "Fine." he conceded, knowing he wouldn't win in an argument with the (mentally) older. "But, I want to play with Namjoonie-hyung!"

Sighing, the younger could only shake his head, knowing he set himself up for that one. "We'll see. You need to get better, and start telling people when you don't feel good. I also won't let you do anything until I get you eating more." He looked over to Jisoo, "How bad is it?" he dared to ask.

"Maybe we should-" Jisoo started, not knowing if Mark's mental health could take it. But Jackson shook his head, he wasn't going to sugar coat it. Mark was in danger and he needed to know. Letting out a resigned sigh, "Mark's at 53 kilos. His body fat is less than 6%, he was extremely dehydrated and malnourished when they brought him in. According to his blood work he's anemic as well as hypoxic, meaning his oxygen levels are dangerously low. They've brought that up, but will most likely be sending him home with oxygen and a few nutrient pouches. We've talked them out of sending him to a Behavioral Health Unit, he will have to go to group therapy though, PD-nim was adamant about that." Jisoo took a deep breath, "There are talks of sending him back to America where he can recover with his family. It would mean that they would be in charge of his treatment and would have the final say in whether or not he continues with GOT7."

That felt like a punch to the stomach, Jackson couldn't imagine his roommate not being there when he woke up, the elder was always there to listen to his stupid ideas, having someone to speak Chinese to when he was feeling homesick, he knew it was selfish, but he didn't want to give up his best friend.

"It hasn't been decided, they want to get Mark feeling better and in a more stable mindset before they bring it up." Jisoo said, noting the waring emotions on the younger's face.

"I think that's a good idea, I know it'll be hard without Mark. But we need to do what's best for him." He agreed, squeezing the Little's hand.

Markie's mind finally seemed to catch up to the conversation, lurching forward, essentially dumping himself in his bandmate's lap. "No, I'm staying with Baba!" He said, pouting up at the male. "You won't make me leave will you?" He asked, using his big doe eyes to his advantage. And who was Jackson to say no?