Four

Once Namjoon had been put down for his morning nap and Mark had been brought to the kitchen where Seokjin immediately started doting on him, Yoongi pulled Taehyung out.

"Spill." He said, arms crossed over his chest and face it's usual blank mask.

Taehyung sighed and gave a short nod. "Mark's been a Little for six years, that I know of. He's too scared to tell anyone and refuses to have his members take care of him. He only regresses when he's around me or rarely his band member Jackson Wang although... Jackson doesn't know. He told me that he's never let Jackson be with him for more than an hour while he's Little so that his secret doesn't get out. I don't understand why though." He ran a hand through his hair, "Mark just gets really quiet and cuddly when he's Little, as long as someone is near him and occasionally pays attention to him he's fine. I've been able to work on songs while he sat on my bed playing with a stuffie Namjoon left out, he's so calm and quiet. It kills me to know he's not regressing regularly enough."

Yoongi nodded his head, "How did you find out?" he asked, raising one of his perfect eyebrows.

"Do you remember when Jungkook and I disappeared during MAMA in 2016?" He started, watching Yoongi's face for any signs of confusion. "Well, Mark bumped into us as we were leaving the bathroom and that's when I noticed he slipped, he only spoke in English and even then it wasn't much. I stayed with him until he went big, apparently he'd been stressed out because BamBam was upset with Youngjae and he was playing mediator. He told me everything from when he first found out he was a Little to how he never regressed unless he was too stressed out and his brain forced him to. We talked for a bit but I had to leave because we performed, by the time we were done I couldn't find him and then we got pulled into a few interviews and such so I'm not sure what happened after that." Just then Jungkook came out of Seokjin and Yoongi's bedroom, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist as he rested his head on his shoulder. "I just told Yoongi." Taehyung said, melting into Jungkook's arms.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Will you two stop being so touchy, we need to tell someone about Mark before his mental health starts to go down hill."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked so worried as they thought about the situation, Jungkook could always talk to Yugyeom but that could end up making everything worse. Namjoon and Jackson were close, but again that could end horribly.

Hoseok came out to join the trio in the hallway, smiling at Yoongi and then stating, "Little man is asleep." he turned to the couple and his smile dropped, "Can you not do that here?" he joked, knowing Yoongi, he had already said something, and breaking the mounting tension in the hallway.

"I don't know that we should tell them, hyung." Jungkook said, his voice muffled by Taehyung's shoulder, he was avoiding eye contact like when he'd first arrived in their trainee days. Too afraid to anger his hyungs so he kept to himself.

"Okay, and why do you feel that way?" Hoseok asked, already knowing how to talk to Jungkook when his shy personality presented itself.

"Do you remember how scared Namjoon-hyung was when you found out?" He looked to Yoongi, still hiding most of his body behind his boyfriend and picking at the males shirt. All three nodded, the memories of Namjoon miserably hiding himself in his studio for three months playing through their mind. "What if Mark-hyung is the same way? How do we know if they'll accept him? How well do we know the GOT7 hyungs, and how they will react to Mark-hyung's headspace?"

Yoongi sighed, he could see where Jungkook was coming from. Namjoon had been so worried when Yoongi had accidentally found out about his regression that he locked himself away until they got Bang-PD involved, which still didn't solve all his problems. But as a Caregiver Yoongi had come to learn how harmful it was for his Little to hide his headspace. He remembers how skinny Namjoon had become, how irritable yet fragile he was. The thought of someone as sweet and humble as Mark going through the same thing broke his heart. He'd always had a soft spot for GOT7, their members seemed to befriend everyone in their group and were always there to help when it was needed.