Six

Taehyung and Jimin were cuddling with Mark in the middle, the stuffed tiger clutched tightly to his chest while he slept, the occasional whimper falling from his lips if he shifted wrong. The room had been silent, the BTS members lost in their own thoughts.

"Sounds like Jackson-hyung and Namjoonie are getting along." Taehyung commented. He was still rubbing calming circles into the Little's tummy.

"I was really nervous." Jimin confessed. He had been running his fingers through Mark's hair, occasionally scratching his scalp. "I didn't know how he would react. Now we just have to wait and see how Little Markie reacts."

Taehyung hummed, his thoughts on the very real possibility of Mark getting a Caregiver. One who could actually be there for him and make sure he was taking care of himself better than he had. The idea filling him with a bittersweet joy. He'd been enjoying their limited time together, but he would give that up for Mark.

"Do you ever wonder why Namjoon hid it for so long? I mean a whole year without a Caregiver must have been so hard." Jimin said, his eyes glazed over as he thought about it. Taehyung thought about it, his mind going to the beginning, when Namjoon was terrified they would find out, but then drifted to Mark and how similar the two now seemed.

There conversation was interrupted by Seokjin, "Hey do you guys want to eat in here or come eat with everyone?" he asked, glancing at the Little in between them. Taehyung had pulled out a brand new pacifier from his drawer and after cleaning it off, given it to Mark, who squealed at the tiger design complete with whiskers. He was laying on his back, possessively hugging the tiger to his chest with one hand as he silently sucked the soother. He was still wearing the oversized shirt, refusing to part with it, but had been changed into a pair of pale yellow gingham style Chimmy pajama pants, the cartoon dog printed along with little red, hearts scattered throughout as well. They were a little small, seeing as Jimin was shorter than the male, even if it wasn't by much. Mark had his free hand fisted in Jimin's shirt most likely stretching out the material with how tightly he held it, while his leg was in between Taehyung's own, needing the confirmation of them being there even in his sleep, his Little self's fear of abandonment showing.

Seokjin couldn't help but notice that he looked so small and so utterly tired. The bags under his eyes had gotten worse with his crying, his eyes had gotten puffy along with his cheeks, and his nose was still pink. Despite that, he looked so young and vulnerable.

"I don't think he'll let us leave, Jimin stopped playing with his hair to itch his nose and Markie started whining immediately." Taehyung answered, even though he could smell the Samgyetang from his spot and wanted nothing more than to get up and eat some.

"It was cute at first, but now my wrist is cramping." Jimin commented, a pout forming on his lips, effectively melting both his members hearts.

"I'll bring you guys some. He needs the rest." Seokjin said, looking at both his members. It was clear he was hesitant to voice his thought, but he pushed through, knowing at least Taehyung needed an update. "Jackson seems to know about Littles, their doctor had talked to him about the possibility of Mark being one and Jackson accepted it after looking into it." He informed, watching as both males visibly relaxed further into Taehyung's bed.

Seokjin smiled, his focus on Jimin's crescent eyes and that adorable little sound he made when giggling, shaking his head he turned around heading for the kitchen. Jimin's giggles playing out into the hallway beautifully. Seokjin was a sucker for his dosaengs.

"No." Taehyung said once they were alone again, his mind never leaving the topic. He let out a sigh and looked at his best friend over Mark's fluffy blonde hair. "I knew Mark-hyung was a Little way before I knew about hyung. Mark-hyung has been struggling with who he is and how he thinks he needs to act for years. He's the oldest member in his group and although he isn't the leader, he does take care of them. He sacrificed a lot to be there for the rest of them and hasn't even told them when he's suffering. It's so much like Joonie-hyung that I regret not telling his members everyday." He let out a sigh.