Twenty-Five

The dorm had been so quiet and tense, it was like walking into a brick wall the second you stepped through the door. The other boys trying to keep themselves busy while Mark healed. It had already been a week and not a single word had been spoken among the members (outside of work related matters of course). BamBam, Youngjae, and Jinyoung throwing themselves into their side projects, only coming out of their respective work spaces for dance practice. Yugyeom on the other hand took to his friends dorms. Finding his same age friends to be good company, their members often spoiling him as well.

It was on such a day that Yugyeom decided to spend time with his friend Jungkook. They were planning on going to practice some dances, get coffee, and then watch a movie. It had been a really long time since they'd gotten together and Yugyeom couldn't be more excited. Jungkook had even promised to throw in ice cream if they didn't spend too much time at the private studio.

Pulling on a face mask and black hat, he quickly got in a company car, politely greeting the driver. They made it to the BTS dorm quickly, Yugyeom skipping up to the door with an excited smile. Hearing an unusual quietness from the other side of the door, he tentatively knocked. Hurried footsteps and hushed words came from inside, the door thrown open by Jung Hoseok, his smile as radiant as ever.

"Oh, Gyeomie-ah! Come in, come in!" He ushered, his voice and movements still quiet. "Why don't you go sit in the living room, I'll let Kook-ah know you're here!" He said, before disappearing further into the dorm.

Being used to this, the maknae sat on the comfortable couch, his long legs actually accommodated for, it was nice being around people his own height. The BTS dorm was one of his favorite places in Seoul, because they were around his same size. He loved coming over when Seokjin or Yoongi were cooking, they always made too much so he and Jungkook would have competitions to see who could eat the most. Taehyung and Jimin always cheering them on. Or when Hoseok and Jimin would push all the furniture of their lounge against the walls and make an impromptu dance floor. Sometimes he would come over just to watch movies and hear everyone cheerily commentate the film's, or add in their own dialogue. It was even more amazing when Namjoon was acting all cute and shy, he loved when the fearless leader became so childish and adorable.

As of summoned by thought, Kim Namjoon came into the living room, tiredly rubbing his eye with his fist. His usually styled hair messy from sleep, his thick black glasses perched on his button nose. He was wearing a pair of Koya pajama pants and a Ryan the Lion sleep shirt that was too large for him. It was the picture of domestic and soft. He didn't even look at Yugyeom, instead choosing to crawl into his lap and curl against his chest.

Not sure what to do with his hands, he let them stay by his side. Looking down at the man who was currently using him as a pillow, his smile widening when the older fisted his shirt and rested his face in the crook of his neck with a soft hum.

Jungkook strolled in, his smile relaxed and eyes shining brightly, until he saw his leader cuddling his best friend. His jaw dropped open, big doe eyes widening, words dying on his lips at the precious sight. At some point Yugyeom had decided to rest his chin over the older's shoulder, his arms wrapping around his back, with one hand running up and down his back in a soothing rhythm. Both males had their eyes closed and content smiles, soaking up the skinship.

Yoongi stumbled into the lounge, his eyes wide as he noticed Jungkook's expression, thinking something truly traumatic was happening in front of him. Instead he found his Little Namjoonie sleeping soundly with Yugyeom on the couch. It was so cute he couldn't keep his aww's in. Pulling his phone out to take pictures of the scene. Taehyung, not having heard the door open nor close, stuck his head in the lounge to see his boyfriend and band mate shooting heart eyes at the couch. Being the curious man he was, he couldn't help but grab Jimin's arm and drag him to the gathering as well. Both melting at the sight, Jimin quietly rushing back down the hall to get Seokjin and Hoseok as well.

"I... We were... Hyung..." Jungkook tried, his eyes not wanting to leave the cute sight. At some point Yugyeom had also fallen asleep, his arms still wrapped around their leader's back. "I can't wake him up... They're... I'm not a monster." It seemed as though Jungkook couldn't figure out which thought to follow.

The others seemed to be on the same page, luckily, seeing their leader so content and sleeping so well after all the stress of comeback was rewarding. But seeing Yugyeom (who had refused to acknowledge his groups problems even if they were on his mind constantly) so at peace and relaxed was like a breath of fresh air.

The news of Mark's near-death experience had spread through the idol community like wild fire, companies reminding their groups to keep their eyes on each other and to look after themselves better. It was nice to see so many idols eating healthier and gaining a normal amount of weight, but there were still some who wouldn't listen. Mark's unfortunate health chalked up to poor management and scheduling.

It was unsettling.

"Why don't we let them rest, Hoseok-ah, get a blanket. Jimin-ah shut the curtains, quietly." Yoongi said, guiding Taehyung out, while grabbing Jin's wrist. "Jungkook-ah, how about you stay here and relax with them. Hyung would feel better if you were here when they woke up." He added, shooting their youngest a smile. Nodding happily Jungkook settled on the couch as well, getting a second blanket Hoseok brought in, Jimin ruffling his hair as he passed.

The atmosphere of the room aiding in the maknae's drowsiness, falling asleep quickly. Taehyung and Yoongi snapping a few more pictures before officially leaving them all alone.