Fifty

Little Markie was only told they were going to a park, not which park or where, least of all with who. This would be his first time since the hospital that he was Little in public. In his regressed mind it wasn't a big deal, but his Caregivers couldn't help but be nervous of the outcome.

BamBam had full faith in the Little. Markie had proven time and again how strong he was, it was Baba and Appa he was watching out for. Jackson had packed a bag for Markie, then packed a second bag as well. Jinyoung was the only thing stopping him from packing eight additional bags. Jaeboem however, refused to let the others hold Markie, he insisted on changing the Little into loose, light, and bright colored clothing ("We have to be able to see him." He'd told everyone). Had to be the one to tell him that they were going, then remind the Little they would all be there if he got tired or scared. If Yugyeom hadn't pulled the leader away thinking Markie would have gotten too anxious to leave the apartment, and all the members would have been furious.

Markie on the other hand, didn't care. He was excited to see the park, he thought going outside would be fun. His Hyungies would chase him around and play on the playground with him, he could scream and shout (although he had yet to get louder than a normal volume) to his heart's content. Maybe he'd see a butterfly! His new best friend could follow him all over, they could- "Hyungie bring Coco?" Markie asked, his sparkling eyes full of excitement. He'd grown particularly fond of the little dog, the two often found napping together. Both enjoyed quiet time, finding pleasure in sitting together whenever the others got too loud. They would play tug of war, or fetch, until Markie grew too tired to continue. Youngjae had found the duo in Coco's bed asleep multiple times, and felt no guilt or shame for the thousands of pictures he'd taken and then shared with the group.

Youngjae's smile was indulgent. "Of course we can bring Coco. I bet going outside will be even better with your friend!" He responded, quickly walking towards his room to collect the puppy.

"Baba!" Markie said, his eyes connecting with the male, Jackson immediately dropped both bags into BamBam's unsuspecting hands and bolted towards his baby.

"What is it? Are you okay? Is it your bandages? Do you need more cream? Can Baba check you-" Markie cut him off with a delighted giggle.

He loved when he had his Baba's full attention. Often refusing to sleep without the other at least in the room with him. Jackson had put off Team Wang for the time being, but that didn't stop the meetings and phone calls. The male didnt allow himself to feel torn between the two, choosing Mark every time. The American had been his first priority and he didnt plan on changing that. "Is my sweet boy just wanting some attention?" He cooed, running a hand softly through Markie's hair, loving the way his baby leaned into it.

Ever since he'd been released from the hospital and taken off bedrest, Markie had been more active, but he was still recovering physically and mentally. He didn't fuss often, enjoyed being quiet, and played just fine on his own; but couldn't go for long without making sure someone was with him and noticed him. It had been cute at first, but after having explained the trauma his Little side had suffered from their negligence it became heartbreaking. Jackson had taken it the hardest, he refused to leave Markie alone unless the male asked him to, he'd picked up more and more cues from the baby about his wants and needs, became more attuned to the Little's voice, and had even started anticipating his wants. The others saw it as him being an excellent Caregiver, he saw it as a way to try and make up for not being there when Mark almost died.

"Baba!" Markie whined, pushing his lip out in a pout he knew worked on all his Caregivers. "Coco go park?" He asked. "P'ease?" He brought his hand up to Jackson's shirt, remembering his lesson on manners. Yugyeom and Jinyoung cooed, unable to resist poking at the Little's cheeks and praising him for being so polite and remembering his manners. The Little had finally begun putting on weight and they all enjoyed seeing the healthy flush that filled his face whenever they poked him, praised him, or complimented his appareance. Jinyoung leaned in and peppered kisses wherever he could, noting Markie's smile as he did so. Jackson kindly pushed the younger male from his Little and smiled. "Of course, I bet Youngjae is getting Coco's bag ready right now!" He whispered, cupping the male's face and gently running his thumb over the apple of Markie's cheek. "I'm so proud of my Markie for remembering to say please! I have such a smart boy, don't I?" He asked, leaning forward to kiss his nose. Delighted by the squeal he got in response.

Jaeboem's voice floating to them from the right, "Alright everyone, let's go." he called. "Are you ready to see the park, sweet boy?"