Forty-Nine

Mark had been sitting on the couch bored. He'd woken up Big and didn't know if he wanted to stay that way. His stress levels were significantly lower and he felt well rested. But, he was still restless. He'd been cooped up inside for a while and wanted to go for a walk, or even just to the company building. Looking around the lounge he found most of his toys were sitting out, thinking it wouldn't be too much work he got down to start picking them up. Not realizing he'd slipped the second he touched the fur of his favorite tiger toy. His mind going soft as his thoughts began growing quieter. A smile pulling at his lips with out him realizing it.

BamBam found him sitting with his back against the couch, and quietly whispering to his stuffed animal. Markie was still incredibly quiet, he never spoke louder than normal volume. But when he did speak they all payed attention to him, lest he give them his lethal (adorable) pout. "Oh, Markie!" BamBam said, keeping his voice down, knowing the Little hated loud noises. That was a lesson learned early on in their journey. Loud noises and bright lights seemed to cause the Little to fall into an instant panic that only Jackson's singing and Youngjae's soothing reassurances could pull him out of.

"Bammie!" Markie called, his eyes getting even brighter as he smiled so widely all his teeth showed.  He patted the couch behind him, content to let the Caregiver relax, as long as he was there. It broke BamBam's heart that Markie didn't think he needed playmates, that when he offered to get a hold of Eun-woo so their Little Myung Jun would come over, their baby would shy away. That Min Yoongi would schedule any and all play dates through Jackson, instead of asking Markie. He would watch as Markie spent hours just sitting on the floor hugging his toys and never looking to run around and be a crazy kid, because he was too shy to ask them to play with him.

He looked resolutely at his Little and gave a determined head bob. "Give me a second, baby. I need to talk to your Baba and Appa." He still walked to the Little and kissed his head though, wanting to convey his undying devotion to the cutie pie. He wasn't heartless.

Walking into the kitchen he found Youngjae. "Baby needs attention. I'm going to find his Baba and Appa." He said curtly, watching Youngjae spring to his feet with a smile stretching across his face. He knew Markie would be in good hands with their resident sunshine, everyone knew Youngjae and Markie had a special kind of friendship. Taking a deep breath he walked back towards the bedrooms. Hoping he would find both in one place. Luckily he ran into Yugyeom on his way and grabbed his fellow 97-liner for backup.

 "Um... What are we doing?" Yugyeom asked, falling into step beside the older.

"I'm going to talk to Hyungs about letting Markie go to the park or something. Poor baby needs to make friends and I'm not taking no for an answer." BamBam said, his lips pushing into a pout without realizing. He was nervous that the elders would yell at him for this, but he was willing to put up with his displeased Hyungs if Markie made some friends. "Will you call Bang Chan-ah and ask if he'll bring Minho-ah for a play date? I'll call to see if Dong Min-ah will bring Junie around! I mean, after we talk to Hyungs..." He winced, seeing the look on Jinyoung's face as he stood behind Yugyeom with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You've decided all this without asking permission, huh?" The singer asked, his perfectly manicured eyebrow raised up. "I would have thought your devious plots wouldn't involve Little Markie, but here we are." He narrowed his eyes at the pair and nodded. "It's a good thing I agree. Go start making phone calls. I've got those two." He pointed to the bedrooms, straightening his shoulders out as he walked.

"Oh my-", "Did that really just happen?" Both males said at the same time, their eyes following their Hyung as he walked into the MarkSon room. BamBam immediately pulled out his phone calling his fellow 97-liner. Yugyeom not far behind, as he called Bang Chan, having finally getting to know the Australian's secret little at an after party a few months back. The fellow 97-liner had been very polite and apologetic for his members behavior, even if it wasn't necessary.

BamBam couldn't believe his luck as Eun-woo easily agreed to meet at the gated Park near their dorms, it was mostly used as a walking area for the celebrities in the area as it was incredibly difficult to get to without the correct keys, as well as having the entire area surrounded by tall thick trees and bushes to keep people from looking in. Smiling he looked to his youngest member and nodded, then began texting Jungkook about the plans, just in case Bangtan were free.

Before long there was a group of four littles and several caregivers ready for a relaxing day at the park. BamBam grew eager to make it a good experience and went to the kitchen, forgetting that he needed Markie's main caregivers approval before he actually took the Little out of the house. He also forgot about how sick Mark still was from how overworked he'd been. The Little still slowly recovering from the strain his body and mind had been put through.

"Ah, smart. I was just thinking we should get a picnic together." Jinyoung said, appearing behind the younger. BamBam let out a shriek and whipped around, his large eyes staring at his Hyung with hurt. "I'm sorry Bam-ah, I wasn't aware you were so far in your head you didn't hear me come in."

BamBam looked back down at his task, thinking about sewing bells into Jinyoung's clothing and perhaps even placing a tracker so that he would know when the other was close.