Twenty-Six

Yugyeom woke up to find Jungkook's head leaning on his free shoulder and Namjoon still curled up on his lap. Both sleeping soundly. A gentle hush over the room and the evening sun peeking through the curtains just barely. It was absolutely wonderful the amount of calm the room was giving off. The sight of his two Hyung's was so adorable the youngest couldn't help the soft smile nor the warmth that washed over him. His mind fixed in the moment and not his worries that his group would be disbanding. As soon as his mind started drifting towards those unpleasant thoughts, the man in his lap would shift giving a satisfied hum while holding Yugyeom's shirt tighter, effectively distracting him.

The sound of quiet shuffling and soft whispers pulled his attention from the two sleeping males and towards the doorway. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok were quietly talking, probably not aware of how close to each other they were standing. Hoseok's hand movements smaller and less dramatic than when they were in public, but still full of energy. Yoongi's eyes were concentrated solely on the younger, a soft smile tugging at his lips while he nodded along to whatever they were discussing. Yugyeom couldn't help but giggle silently, wanting them to just admit their feelings already, and not for the first time.

He was used to seeing Taehyung and Jungkook all over each other, they had been together since Jungkook's 21st birthday and still acted like hormonal teenagers. But he would never get over the quiet love and support Yoongi and Hoseok gave each other. It was like they'd been together for 30 years and just knew how to be there when the other needed them. Jungkook would even complain about the amount of heart eyes secretly exchanged in a day. Seeing them interact was always sweet and a little bit intimate.

"Oh, Yugyeom-ah. Did we wake you? Hyungs' are sorry." Yoongi said, his soft smile replaced by one he'd noticed Yoongi only used for Jungkook. It was so nice to be given a smile like that. To have something reminding him if his own worth. To make him feel like he was someone in the world. It had been so long since his own members had given him a look like that, since they'd given him any kind of attention outside of work.

"Oh, sweetheart don't cry." Hoseok said, both older men coming to find out what the matter was. "You're okay, Yoongi-hyung and I will help. You're safe here, darling." That seemed to make it worse as the youngest buried his face in Namjoon's shoulder and began really crying. The stress of their own comeback, the fight that took place between Jackson and Jaebeom, the other's pulling away, no one having the time to talk to him nor love him, his loneliness and sleep deprivation, finally catching up to him as he sobbed.

Surprisingly this didn't wake the sleeping male up, he just readjusted and continued to snore away. Jungkook on the other hand immediately woke up, snaking his arms around his friend and hugging him from the side. He turned his sleepy doe eyes on his Hyungs, hoping they had a solution. His brain not fully aware yet. Yugyeom continued to cry, his mind consumed with the last six months and how much guilt he felt at ignoring his Mark-hyung. Wondering if his band members ignoring him was punishment, or maybe it was their way of reminding him that they didn't need him as much he needed them.

"Gyeomie-ah, it's going to be okay. They still love you. You're worth more than what your brain is telling you." Jungkook whispered, knowing exactly what his same age friend was thinking. "If they aren't there for you, then I am. If you're feeling down then come to me. You know I'll always be here Gyeomie."

A skilled hand began to run through his hair, another slightly larger hand running up and down his bicep, squeezing occasionally, and Namjoon's ever present hand fisted in his shirt kept him grounded. He knew he was acting like a baby, but he couldn't help it. After everything they'd been through, he couldn't imagine his group not being together.

It took a while, but he finally calmed down enough to pull his head out of it's hiding spot. Face flushed red from not only his tears, but his embarrassment as well. It had been a while since he'd cried in front of other people and it still made him feel small and needy whenever he did. "Sorry." He croaked, his voice rough from the tears and having just woken up.

"Feel better?" Yoongi asked from above him, his hand still running through Yugyeom's soft locks. He nodded, but didn't feel the hand fall away, helping him relax further.

A glass of water was held up to his lips, Taehyung now standing in front of him encouraging him to drink. He had an understanding look in his eyes and a kind smile on his lips. Gratefully drinking the water he smiled when the older pulled away patting Yugyeom's knee and sitting on floor in front of him. Jimin soon joining.

"We're here for you Gyeomie, if you need someone to talk to or even some extra attention I'm sure I could spare a Hyung or two." Jungkook stage whispered. "Especially if it's Seokjin-hyung!" He joked, getting an indignant scoff from his other side. Causing everyone to laugh.

Namjoon chose that moment to wake up. His eyes blinking open prettily as he looked up. A smile pulling at his lips when he saw Yoongi above him, then dimples coming on display when seeing Yugyeom. Little Namjoonie having grown attached to the GOT7 maknae after they'd snuck candy from Jungkook's stash a few weeks prior. Burying his face back into the comfortable warmth of the (physically) younger the Little let out another satisfied hum.

"Now, now, Namjoonie. You can't fall back to sleep." Yoongi chided, his free hand coming to run through the boys recently dyed hair. "Besides I think Yugyeom-ah needs some Joonie love." He said, watching in fond amusement as his baby looked at the aforementioned male.

Seeing his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks Namjoonie gasped, turning to Hoseok he put on his best "big boy face" which was frankly adorable considering his puffy cheeks and sleepy eyes. "Seokie-hyung, we need cuddles stat!" He said, his voice childish and raspy from sleep. Looking to Seokjin he commanded, "We need a blanket fort!" looking up at Yoongi he gave a blinding smile. "Can we watch a Finding Nemo? It will help Gyeomie-hyung feel better!" His energy back after taking such a long nap.

"Why don't you ask him if he wants to." Yoongi said encouragingly.

"B-Because I adult-napping him!" Namjoon declared. Wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's neck and pouting up at his member.

Jungkook giggled, "Joonie, what if I was going to adult-nap Yugyeom?" he asked, playing along with the Little.

"B-Bu-But Kookie-hyung..." Namjoon whined, his eyes turning into the most heart wrenching puppy eyes. It was painful to turn away from them and could bring anyone down.

This time Yugyeom laughed, he had no clue what was happening, but hearing the liveliness of the BTS dorm come back after his impromptu breakdown was very much appreciated. As were the hands still keeping his thoughts grounded and in this moment.