Chapter two: Audition

I woke up in the morning after having a very light sleep. I kept waking up every 2 hours. I guess I was more nervous than usual, how couldn't I be? Today was my audition and I was so nervous.

I kept thinking about this role, the actress who played her was amazing. I was afraid that people wouldn't love a new actress for the job since she was someone they knew and loved.

As nervous as I was, I knew I had to do my best for this audition. This is a huge step up for my career and as a Marvel fan this is a dream role.

As I got out of my apartment I got a call from my agent.

"Good morning Y/N" "Good morning" "I just called to say good luck on your audition today"

"Thank you so much, i'm gonna need it" "You're going to be great don't be so nervous"

"Ok, thank you Sarah" "Goodbye" "Bye"

I hung up the phone and got into my car driving to the audition.

Throughout the entire car ride I could feel my nerves taking over me, sure I did auditions before but nothing as big as this.

This is my time. I want this role so bad I would do anything to get it.

When I got there my eyes landed on Kevin who was making his way towards me.

"Y/N it's nice to see you here" "I'm glad to be here" I said, shaking his hand.

"Well if you're ready you can come in now" Right now?! I thought to myself, Ok Y/N calm down you're going to be just fine no need to panic it's gonna be great.

I made my way into the audition room, Kevin was sitting at a table with a couple of more people, which made me slightly nervous but I shrugged it off.

"Ok say your name and age please" Kevin spoke

"My name is Y/N, Y/L/N and I am 19 years old" "Great so, were gonna have you read a monolog from one of the other movies to see how you deal with them"

"Ok" I said, getting kinda nervous, doing a big audition for Marvel is one thing but reading a monolog I didn't prepet for is making me anxious.

Just then Kevin got a phone call "Sorry I have to take this" I nodded

"Hello?"   "Oh yes we can wait"   "Sure see you soon" he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Well this wasn't supposed to happen but we have Lizzie on her way she was supposed to come but she canceled but now she said she could make it so we're gonna wait for her"

I nodded and took a seat in front of them. My mind was racing. Was he talking about Lizzie as in Elizabeth Olsen? Ok now I'm freaking out. She is one of my favorite actresses in the whole world. I learned so much from her. She is such an inspiration to me. How am I supposed to act in front of her for the first time?

Ok Y/N breath it's going to be ok just take a deep breath you're gonna be just fine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened by a beautiful woman. I was so starstruck I couldn't think straight.

"Hey, sorry i'm late" Lizzie said while getting inside greeting Kevin in a hug.

"Hey, nice to meet you" she said, shaking my hand, smiling widely at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

I shaked her hand "It's nice to meet you too"

My hands were shaking slightly and I think she could notice that when I saw her frowning a bit towards me.