Chapter thirty five: Love yourself

A/N: I hope this chapter could comfort you and make you feel comfortable with yourselves

Let me know what you think at the end! Hope you'll enjoy <3

Don't forget to read my A/N at the end it's important :)

"I'm proud of you for doing this baby" Lizzie said softly, "It's gonna be okay, i'm here for you, we're all here for you"

I smiled, "I know"

Olivia took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers "Ready to go?"

"Mhmm" I hummed and nodded

"Oh, I'm gonna miss Robbie" I realize

"He's gonna be here for a couple of days you'll get to see him"

"Oh, good, I guess i'll see you tomorrow" I said with a small smile

"Just be you baby, it's your time to shine" Lizzie whispered to me.

Here we go.

After the flight Olivia and I went straight to the studio, We walked in and to my surprise my agent was there.

"Sarah?" She turned around, "Here's my favorite girl, I missed you!"

I ran to hug her tightly, the last time I've seen her in person was more than 6 month ago.

"I missed you so much! what are you doing here?"

"I came to support you sweetheart, this is a big step, and I'll be right here for anything, well and mostly protect you from paparazzi" I giggled, "Thank you"

"Of course, now go they need you in hair and makeup"

"Okay" I whispered

We walked over to the dressing room so they could get us ready for the show.

In the middle of getting my makeup done Jimmy walked in and I smiled widely, "Hey!"

"Hey! How are you doing Y/N/N?"

"I could be better, but i'm feeling really confident right now"

"I'm glad, and Olivia it's nice to see you again"  "It's good to see you too, Jimmy" she smiled.

"So the show is live today, are you ready for this? they haven't really told me what you're gonna talk about"

"I guess it's a surprise, Jimmy" I winked at him

"Very well then, I'll see you in 10"

"See ya"

...

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really, but i'm excited"

"I love you, you know that right?" Olivia asked

"I do, and I love you too" I kiss her hand. I took a deep breath, "Okay, let's do this"

"Please Welcome, Stars of the Marvel tv show Wandavision, Y/N, Y/L/N and Olivia Davis!" we heard Jimmy announs

The crowd cheered as we got in, we both gave Jimmy a quick hug and sat down.

"Welcome ladies! it's good to see you again"

"Thank you! it's good to be here"

"So Wandavision is streaming now on Disney plus. Both of you are incredible"

"Thank you!"

"We will be talking about that later, but now some little bird told me that Y/N, you have an announcement"