Chapter fifteen: The nightmare before christmas part 2

"Y/N get Olivia out of the car, I'm gonna call a doctor"

Lizzie said to me as she quickly ran towards the emergency room.

"Olivia" Her eyes were closed

"No no Olivia open your eyes" I placed my hand on the side of her face.

Her eyes barely opened "You're going to be ok" I said as I took her out of the car and picked her up.

Just then a doctor came running outside with Lizzie.

"Ok lets get her inside" she helped me carry her inside.

We placed her on the bed and another doctor came in and started to check on her.

"What happened?" The doctor asked me

"I- I don't really know, she texted me saying she needs help we got to her house and found her like this she said-" Tears welled up in my eyes

"What did she say?" "She said her boyfriend did this to her" I barely said.

The doctor looked down and closed her eyes and then looked back at me.

"What's her name?" "Olivia" Lizzie said

The doctor turned around to face Olivia "Olivia, i'm doctor Williams we're going to take care of you ok?" Olivia gave her a weak nod.

"We're gonna take her for some tests but she's gonna be ok" doctor Williams said.

"Are you her aunt or-?" She asked Lizzie

"No I- I'm her colleague we're actresses" "Oh I see, does she have any family you can call?"

"We don't know" "I see, i'm gonna take her now i'll update as soon as I can"

"Thank you doctor"

As the doctor left I collapsed into Lizzie's arms.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I just cried into her chest as she embraced me in a hug.

"Honey, you heard the doctor she said she's going to be ok"

"I know but, I was so scared" I said still hugging Lizzie

"I know honey, I know" she said as she rubbed my back smoothly to calm me down.

"Let's go sit down" I nodded and we walked towards the waiting room.

Just then Lizzie got a call "It's Kathryn"

"Hello?" "Hi Lizzie, did you get to talk to Olivia after we finished the shooting? i've been calling her since I came back home she's not answering her phone"

"Kathryn you might wanna sit down"

"What's wrong?" "Olivia is in the emergency room but-" "WHAT?!"

"They said she's going to be ok" "What happened?!"

"We don't really know but we're pretty sure she's being abused by her boyfriend"

There was silence on the other line "Kathryn?" "I'm on my way" "Ok" she hung up the call.

"Do you want something to eat honey?" Lizzie asked me

"No i'm not hungry" "Well your stomach says otherwise"

"I'm sorry I just can't eat anything right now"

Lizzie looked at me with a weak smile and brushed my hair off my face

"I know baby, she's going to be ok"

After 20 minutes Kathryn came running into the waiting room.

"Is she ok?" "We don't know, we didn't get an update yet"