Chapter three: New beginnings

It was Friday afternoon and I was getting ready to meet Lizzie. I put on some jeans and a T-shirt keeping it casual not wanting to seem too much excited.

Inside I was freaking out, I loved Lizzie so much I couldn't believe I was going to her house.

I quickly got my phone out and texted her.

⚪ Lizzie👼

Y/N:

Hey, I'm on my way right now:)

Lizzie👼:

Great! Can't wait to see you

Y/N:

Can't wait to see you too!

I got into my car and started to drive to her house.

When I got there I couldn't help but admire her beautiful house.

I knocked softly at her door and she quickly opened it smiling widely.

"Hey!" she said sounding excited "Hey" I try to seem just as excited as her but my inside i'm freaking out.

She gave me a quick hug and we both got inside "Welcome to my humble home"

"It's amazing!"   "I'm actually from LA this house is just temporary but thank you" she smiled

"So we can start with dinner if you want and we can eat and maybe watch a movie?"

"I would love that, but you'll have to teach me i'm a terrible cook" I chuckled

"I would love to teach you, come on" she dragged me into the kitchen.

I helped her get everything ready for us so we can start cooking.

"So Y/N tell me a bit about yourself"

"Well i'm originally from Y/HT it was my dream to become an actress since I can remember so I moved here a year and a half ago"

"Alone?"

"Well yeah, my parents have their jobs so they couldn't just come with me so I moved here by myself"

"And you're living alone?"

"Yeah just me myself and I" I chuckled at myself

"Sorry that sounded lonely, but I have my dog to keep me company"

"Aww I love dogs! Do you have a picture of him?"

"I do" I took my phone out and searched for a photo.