Chapter forty six: Baby sister

"Okay, um okay what do we do?" I asked in panic

"I have a bag ready and Robbie is downstairs in the music room, and I need to change my cloths"

"Okay, okay, god um we-"

"Baby, look at me, breathe it's okay" Olivia reassured me. "Okay, I will help Lizzie here, Y/N baby go get Robbie okay?"

I nodded before rushing down the stairs to the music room.

"Dad!" I shouted, "What? Is everything okay Y/N?" he asked confused

"Mama, she's, she's in labor"

"WHAT!?"

"Her water broke"

"Okay, okay, calm down first, take a deep breath...good. Okay come with me"

"Lizzie? Honey, where are you?" he called as we walked up the stairs.

"I'm here"

"Are you okay?" "Yeah, the contractions are painful but i'm okay"

"Good, let's get to the car"

When we got to the hospital they took mom in a wheelchair to take a couple of tests.

We had to tell them that Olivia is my wife so they would let her in, since they're only letting in family. Lizzie was laying on the bed, they hooked her up with a bunch of monitors to make sure the baby is okay.

"How are you feeling mama?" I asked

"It hurts a lot, but i'm okay baby don't worry" she said as I held her hand.

I smiled, "Well I am worried, but I know you can do this"

"Are you excited?"

"Yes! of course! she probably gonna be beautiful just like you, I really hope she'll get your eyes"

She laughed, "That's exactly what Robbie said"

"But as long as she's healthy that's all that matters"

"That's right"

"Did you pick a name yet? What about the name I suggested?"

"We did pick a name, but I will tell you later okay?" "Okay" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

A doctor walked in and I was shocked. I know her, that's the doctor that took care of Olivia 3 years ago.

"Y/N?"

"Hey! it's so good to see you!"

"I can't believe it! How are you doing? Oh Elizabeth, congratulations!"

"Thank you" Lizzie responded sweetly

"How is Olivia, are you still good friends?" she asked me

Olivia went to the bathroom so she's not in the room, I giggled, "Actually..."

I showed her my finger, "You're engaged!? I knew there was something more going on between you two!"

I laughed, "Actually we weren't together back then but I was sure madly in love with her"

"I could tell!"

Just then Olivia walked into the room and she looked at me confused until she saw the doctor.

"How is my favorite patient?" Olivia smiled widely and ran to hug her, "How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good. I haven't seen you for three years and you two got engaged?" she joked and Olivia smiled.

"Crazy right?

"So... is there like a date for the wedding or something?"

"No, not yet we're waiting until next year or less, whenever it will feel right"