Chapter six: Atlanta

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I was sleeping in Lizzie's guest room since she asked me to come over to her place before our flight.

I looked at the clock *4am* Since I didn't sleep much anyway, 4am didn't seem to me like a weird hour to be up.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the flight.

I already had everything packed and ready to go. I just needed to get dressed.

I decided not to put much effort on my outfit since we are going on a 2 and a half hour flight. I just wanted to wear something comfortable.

Once I was ready I got out of my room to check on Lizzie.

When I got to the kitchen I spotted Lizzie in the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart" she greeted

"You sound like my mom" I said with a chuckle "Good morning to you too"

"Well I am your TV mom"   "Oh, so that means you're my mom now?" I smiled at her

"Hmm-mm" she hummed in response

I chuckled "You know I'm 19 right?" "And i'm 30 which means I could be your mom" (A/N: I know Lizzie is 32 but the filming of WandaVision was back in 2019 so she was 30 back then. ok back to the story)

"Yeah if you got pregnant at 11" "Oh I haven't thought about it like that" Lizzie chuckled

"I don't mind to have you as my second mother though"

"Are you calling me old?" "How am I calling you old?" I laughed

"I'm kidding, I would love to be your second mom or a mother figure whichever you prefer"

"Ok mama Olsen" "Mama Olsen?" "Yep" we both laughed

"Ok so since you're my baby now" Lizzie stopped for a second wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh.

"You're gonna have this breakfast I made for you and than we can head out"

"Ok mom" I said, teasing her. She rolled her eyes at me as she placed a plate with pancakes in front of me.

"Oh you're the best you know that?" I said, stuffing my mouth with the pancakes

"Don't talk with your mouth full" "Ok no need to go that far with the mom thing" I said while swallowing the pancakes making Lizzie laugh

"Hey Liz?" "Hmm?" "Can I ask you something?" "Sure"

"Was your relationship with the other actress who played your daughter like that?"

"Well" Lizzie took time to think.

"It was kind of like this at the start but then she started being mean to everyone I don't know what got into her, she wouldn't even talk to me besides the scene we had together, and then she just quit out of nowhere but I guess I should've seen that coming"

"Oh" "Why are you asking?" "I- well" I stopped myself. I don't wanna bother Lizzie with my problems and besides what am I gonna tell her? Hey Lizzie I don't want what happened to the other actress to happen to me please don't ever leave me

"Just wondering" I finally said.

"Oh, ok"

I kept eating my pancakes not wanting to say another thing.

After I finished my food we took Peanut and our suitcases and headed out of her apartment and drove to the airport.

When we got there we did everything that had to be done and after a while we were called to get on the flight.