Chapter thirty two: Comfort food

"It's cooking with Flo bitches!" Florence beamed at her phone.

I watched as Lizzie stood awkwardly next to her, waiting for Flo to tell her to get in.

"I know how much all of you missed those videos, so here I am with a very special guest, Lizzie Olsen everybody!"

"Hi everyone" Lizzie waved at the camera, she looked like she had no idea what to do with herself which was hilarious.

"So what are we making today Liz?" Flo asked

"We are making lasagna!"

"Yes we do!"

We let them do their thing while Olivia, Scarlett and I tried to be as quiet as possible.

If people knew we're there too, they will start to get suspicious and we can't reveal anything until the first trailer comes out.

"I think we should go outside instead of just sitting here in complete silence" Scarlett whispered

We both nodded and walked outside to sit next to the hot tub.

"Hey, how about you get some swimsuits and we can go in?" Scarlett suggested.

"Scarlett it's freezing, and besides we don't have swimsuits here"

"It's a hot tub, you'll be fine it will help you get rid of some stress, and you can take one of my swimsuits, I have a lot"

"I don't think it will fit me" I said

"It will don't worry, let's go to my room, but we have to be quiet"

Olivia and I followed her upstairs, she placed 3 bikinis, 1 two piece and 2 full body swimsuits on her bed. "Pick whatever you like" she smiled

Olivia picked a red bikini, me on the other hand... I stared at the swimsuits suddenly feeling uncomfortable with my body.

"Baby, this one would look amazing on you" Olivia pointed out the 2 piece suit and I scratched the back of my neck, "I don't know... I don't think this will fit me, Scarlett is way thinner than me and-"

"Woah, hey where all of this is coming from? Baby trust me it will look so good on you"

"I don't know... I just feel like I've gained weight these past couple of months and I just don't really want to wear this..." Olivia frowned, "Okay sit down" she said gently and crouched in front of me placing her hand on my knee.

"First of all you did not gain weight, believe me I know your body pretty well, and besides even if you did, so what? who cares? you're beautiful just the way you are and you don't need to feel uncomfortable wearing any kind of clothes, you can wear whatever you want, and guess what? you would look like the most beautiful girl in the world, you know why?"

I smiled slightly looking into her eyes, "Why?"

"Because, you. Y/N. Y/L/N. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, everyday I fall in love with you more and more. Who cares what people think"

I pouted lightly, "What did I do to deserve you?"

"I should ask you the same question, now come on let's get changed, Scarlett is probably waiting for us"

We walked into the bathroom, Olivia quickly changed into the red bikini and I admired her body slightly biting my bottom lip.

"Get your mind out of the gutter princess" she teased and I huffed

"Can I take your clothes off?" she asked once she was dressed

I nodded softly and she smiled before taking off my shirt, she kissed my collarbones sweetly before unclipsing my bra. She grabbed the top piece of the swimsuit and dressed me quickly while leaving tender kisses all over my upper body making me blush.