Chapter forty four: The series finale

A/N: Since it's my birthday tomorrow I thought I'd spoil you with another chapter :)

I'm currently working on the next chapter, if it will be ready today i'll upload it as well and if not it will be up on another day, love you all hope you'll enjoy :)

WARNING: Spoilers to the ending of "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be"!!

It's been almost two weeks since Lizzie adopted me. I still haven't heard from Riley since the day I found out my dad is going to prison.

I left her a couple of messages and calls but she hasn't returned any of them.

We also haven't heard anything from Olivia's step mother and we have no idea when or if she'll even show up.

I tried to shrug this feeling away since today is the last day of filming the series.

I can't believe it's over but at the same time I'm so proud of what we did here, and I feel like it's just the beginning for me.

We are now on set getting some rest before all the craziness happens, Hailee and Florence are such good friends and it shows, I truly adore their friendship. The two of them are now singing one of Hailee's songs "Love myself"

When the song ended we all cheered loudly and they giggled, "Thank you, Thank you" they bowed down and we all laughed.

"Hey guys, are you all ready?"

"Yup" "We're gonna start soon, come with me"

This final episode is very special to me. My character, Sophia and Olivia's character, Ivy, are getting married.

We had quite a big time jump to 8 years later, so our characters supposed to be 26.

There are 3 new ones that joined us not so long ago, they are all teenagers. We have Daniel who plays the 18 year old version of Billy. Andie who plays the 18 year old version of Tommy and Alex who plays the older version of Morgan, Tony's daughter.

They are all so so sweet, but I can't deny how much I miss Jullian and Jett, they are both like my real little brothers and I love them to death.

When we got ready they didn't allow me to see Olivia since she was in her wedding dress, like it was our actual wedding day. It is cute but I really wanna see her already.

They told me they wanted to get my actual reaction to her in a wedding dress to make it more realistic. I think it's great but I'm probably gonna cry.

"Okay, Y/N I want you to improvise the whole walking down the aisle scene okay?" Matt told me.

"Sure"

"Okay great, places everyone, and ACTION!"

I watched as Olivia walked down the aisle, her arm crossed with Andie that plays Tommy.

"Wow" I whispered as I watched her in the wedding dress, her hair was in perfect waves with little flower pins at the back of her head.

Her bright green eyes watched me with so much love and admiration with every step that she took.

Oh no here are the tears

"Hey" Olivia whispered as I leaned to wipe the tears that managed to escape her eyes. and then wiped mine.

"You look beautiful baby" I whispered

"You look stunning my love" Olivia said back.

"And CUT! that was a great first reaction, good job you two"