Chapter thirty eight: This is home

"Look, I know Y/N is 21 and that we're having a baby soon but... how do you feel about... adopting her?"

"What?"

"I know this is so sudden, but Robbie baby, she lost everything, her parents don't even want her. She's like my own, you know that. I know this just came out of nowhere but at least think about it?"

He sighed and I started to get anxious, what if he doesn't want her?

"Honey, I don't need to think about it"

"What do you mean?"

"Look Y/N is a great kid, but we're having a baby soon" he said and my heart drops

"But... you're right, she's still young and she needs a support system"

"Robbie you're confusing me"

"Let's do it"

I looked at him in shock, "Are you serious? Robbie you better not be messing around with me"

He chuckled and placed his hand on my cheek, "I'm 100% sure, plus our little baby here in your tummy could use a big sister"

My lips quivered as tears filled my eyes, "Thank you. I love you"

"Don't cry my love" he brought me into a hug

"It's the hormones" I joked and he chuckled.

Are we really doing this?

...

"Hey honey" I heard Scarlett's voice

"Hi" I whispered under my breath

"I heard what happened... are you... okay? Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine Scar"

"Well you're clearly not, and that's understandable, I can't imagine what you're going through"

I just hummed in response, I hated when people pity me, but at the same time, Scarlett is just trying to be nice.

"If that makes you feel any better, Colin is going to be here with Rose next week"

I smiled slightly, "I miss Rosie"

"Me too"

After a moment of comfortable silence she spoke up, "Hey"

I looked up at her, "I know everything feels like a lot right now but you're Y/N, you're one of the strongest people I got to meet. And always know that I'm here okay? Auntie Scar to the rescue" she lightly joked

I sat up and smiled at her, "Thanks Scar" I mumbled

I scooted closer to her and Pulled her into a big hug.

She squeezed me tightly and kissed my temple before letting go.

"Listen, I know you probably don't want it but I can help you, with the money stuff you know... I have a house in LA, it's actually right next to Lizzie. I used to go there every time that I had shoots in LA so I could visit Liz but I don't use it anymore, well only a little, but if you need it or anything else, don't hesitate okay?"

I smiled, "Thank you but I think I need to handle this on my own, maybe I can get some of my stuff back"

"Well in that case, I have some great lawyers" she winked at me

I giggled, "I'll keep that in mind"

The trailer door opened and I saw Olivia walking in, "Oh, I thought you were alone, you texted me"

"Yeah I did" I smiled at her, "Can I have cuddles?" I pouted

"Of course you can, baby" she said before walking up to me.