Chapter fourteen: The nightmare before christmas part 1

⚠ TW: Abuse, Panic attack ⚠

~A WEEK AND A HALF AGO~

Y/N invited the whole cast to Lizzie's house for her birthday, she said it's a surprise party so Lizzie can't know about this.

I was now at Kathryn's house, we planned to buy Lizzie a gift together.

"Olivia sweetie, are you ready to go?" she asked me "Yeah"

Kathryn and I were on their way in Kathryn's car.

"Livi?" Kathryn snapped me out of my thoughts "Hmm?" "I hope i'm not upsetting you or something but what is it on your arm?"

"What is what?" I panicked "That bruise" I instantly covered my arm with my hand

Shit shit shit this can't be happening

"I- I fell" I tried to sound as convincing as I could

"Oh seems like a pretty hard fall"

"Yeah" I chuckled nervously.

Kathryn didn't say another word about it, thank god.

Later that day all of the cast were at Lizzie's house, I must say Y/N did a pretty good job at decorating the place.

"Hey, how are you?" Y/N asked as she approached me.

"I'm ok" I smiled at her, she smiled back

"I really missed you" she confessed "I really missed you too" I said honestly.

She smiled at me again and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Y/N I-"  "Y/N darling can you come here for a second?" Paul said to her.

"Just a minute" She looked back at me "What?" "You were about to say something" I froze "I- never mind go help Paul" "Are you sure?"

"Yeah" "Ok, i'll see you later" she waved me goodbye.

After Lizzie already got to her house she opened her presents and we all ate

the cake Y/N made which was pretty amazing.

We all sat in the living room watching a movie, I heard my phone ring and I picked it up, then I saw the time 3AM

I got so carried away with the party I didn't notice it was already past midnight.

NO NO NO WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

I ran upstairs, got into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I sat on the bathroom floor sobbing  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

I could hear fast footsteps coming my way  SHIT

Then someone bannged on the door "Olivia? Is that you? Are you ok?" I heard Y/N's voice from behind the door. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop my sobbs.

I took a deep breath before saying "Y- yeah i'm fine"

"Olivia please open the door" "I said i'm fine" I tried to say without letting out a sob "Don't make me break this door" after a couple of minutes I decided to open the door my eyes were still bloodshot red and puffy.

"Oh god are you ok?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah I- I need to go" "What where?" "To my apartment" "Is everything ok?" "Yeah my boyfriend is waiting for me"

I began to walk away "Wait!" "Are you sure everything is ok?" I nodded slightly and walked away.

I ran so fast to my car I don't think I ever ran this fast in my life. I quickly drove to my apartment.