Chapter nine: Here we go again

The first episode of the show took us two days to film which means we filmed it VERY fast.

We finished the first episode two days ago and today were starting to work on the second episode, the 60's.

I was getting ready in my trailer, I was already in full hair and makeup. I just needed to put my outfit on.

I still had the same red wig on but this time without the hairbend.

Your outfit

I was listening to some music and dancing along

I was listening to some music and dancing along. I couldn't hear the knock on the door, I kept dancing and dancing. I didn't even notice Lizzie who let herself into my trailer.

When I was done with my dancing Lizzie clapped making me flinch.

"Quit a performance you did there" "Jesus Liz you scared me"

She giggled "Sorry"

"I'm happy to see you like this" "Like what?" "Happy, you seem way less nervous then the first day of filming"

"Well everyone here is like a family to me, I feel comfortable around all of you so yeah I guess i'm happy" we smiled at each other

"You look amazing by the way" Lizzie said

"Thank you mama you don't look so bad yourself"

Lizzie's outfit

"Thank you baby" she went along with the nicknames

"Do you want to rehers maybe?" "Sure" Lizzie and I sat on the couch in my trailer and rehearsed our lines.

In this scene my character Sophia woke up with a terrible headache. I had to act as if I was about to pass out from all the pain I was in since the pain is technically coming from Wanda's nightmares.

We started the scene from after the headache passed and Wanda got into Sophia's room.

"Honey, are you ok?" Lizzie started "I'm ok now but that was strange" "What happened bubs?"

"I woke up and the ringing in my ears won't stop and the- um my head was pounding I don't know"

NowI had to act as if Lizzie's eyes were glowing red.