Chapter twenty two: Trailers and interviews

~5 MONTHS LATER~

It's been a really long time since I've seen anyone from the cast.

After the last day I stayed with Lizzie for a week, we had a great time but unfortunately I had to go back home.

I talk with Lizzie every day on facetime but I still miss her like crazy.

Since Olivia and I lives very close to each other she stays over at my house very often it feels like we live together but we didn't really talked about this yet.

"Good morning my love" I heard Olivia's voice waking me up from my sleep.

"Good morning baby" I mumbled with a soft voice, still not opening my eyes.

"Bub" "Hmm?" "Open your eyes" I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at her and saw she was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What's this?" I asked with a smile on my face "Do I need a reason to bring flowers to my beautiful girlfriend?"

"I don't think so" she chuckled and straddled my lap.

We looked deep into each other's eyes, Olivia started to lean in for a kiss as I did the same.

We kissed until we both needed to pull away for breath.

Olivia smirked at me and I tilted my head in confusion "Oh I know that smirk, what have you done?" she chuckled "Why do you think I did something?" I gave her a look "Fine fine you got me"

"What is it bubs?" I asked curiously "Why don't you get dressed and come to the living room? I have a surprise"

"Ok give me 2 minutes" "2 minutes? What are you quicksilver?" I chuckled

"I used to be a dancer baby, I can change in and out of clothes in 50 seconds" she smirked and I shaked my head knowing what she's thinking about.

"Ok get dressed and come to the living room" "Ok baby"

Olivia left and I quickly got changed and headed out of the bedroom.

The smell of pancakes filled the apartment, I walked into the kitchen

"Bubs did you-" I stopped, I felt the biggest smile grow on my face as tears started to fill my eyes.

"Lizzie!" I yelled and ran over to her, I jumped on her wrapping my arms and legs around her not caring if we fell on the floor.

"What are you doing here!?" she chuckled "Can't I pay a visit to my baby?" "You most certainly can!" I said still clinging on to her "I missed you so much" I cried out softly.

"Oh sweetie don't cry,I missed you too" she hugged me even tighter.

After hugging for what seemed like forever we pulled away.

"Did you like the surprise?" Olivia asked me

"The best surprise ever!" Olivia and Lizzie chuckled.

"Today is the day huh?" Olivia said, reminding me that today the trailer for the show is coming out.

"Oh right, when are we supposed to post it?" "12pm"

"In thirty minutes!?" Olivia nodded It's finally happening

...

"Are you ready?" Lizzie said "As i'll ever be"

"3...2...1!" We all pressed post on our instagram.

"Get ready your phone is gonna be blown up with notifications"

Not even a minute later my phone started to go crazy with notifications.