Chapter forty five: Premiere

A/N Please read: Hey everyone! first of all I wanted to thank you all for all the birthday wishes!!

If you haven't seen it yet, I published my new book: "The devil in disguise"

The first chapter will be up when this book is over, but in the meantime I posted the introduction so go check that out! You can find the story in my profile :)

~ 5 month later~

Today is the premiere of season 2 and i'm so excited.

Obviously Lizzie won't be able to hide her pregnancy anymore since she's almost 9 months pregnant.

Olivia and I live with Lizzie and Robbie in their house in LA until we'll settle Scarlett's apartment. For the past 5 months we took the time to relax, and have fun.

We visited Lizzie's parents and we stayed there for about a month. They wanted to get to know me better since they're my grandma and grandpa now.

I love them both so so much, they're both very supportive of my relationship with Olivia and welcomed me to the family like I was always there.

I also got to see Ashley and Mary-Kate again, I missed them a lot. They are the best aunties I could ever ask for.

"Mom? Mama?"

"In here honey!" I walked into mama's bedroom and watched as she laid on her back. I giggled, "You know we need to leave soon right? Clay is already here"

"I know, I know, it's so hard to stand up with this belly" she whined, "Let me help you"

I walked over to her and helped her stand up, "Thank you baby" she breathed out.

"You look good" she spoke in a teasy tone and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed, "Thank you. Come on we need to get you ready"

"Did Olivia see you in this outfit?"

"She did. Why?" "Let me guess, she couldn't contain herself even in front of Clay"

"Okay, you might be right, I won't say anything..." I said and she laughed

"Let's just say that she looked like a tomato..." I said and before she could say anything Clay saw us walking down the stairs.

"There is my pregnant best friend, you took your time" he teased

"Shut up Clay, you don't know how tired I am"

"I'm sorry honey, come here I missed you" he opened his arms for her.

"I guess I missed you too" she laughed and cuddled into his embrace.

"Okay but who gave you permission to give Y/N this suit?" she teased

"What about it? she looks gorgeous"

"I know"

"Relax mama i'm a grown woman, and plus" I wiggled my fingers, "I'm engaged"

She laughed and kissed my cheek, "Where's Livi anyway?"

"She's being everyone's dreams fiance and getting food"

"Oh good i'm so hungry"

"Okay sit down mama bear, let me get your hair done before you have to leave" Clay said as he dragged Lizzie to the chair.

There was a knock on the door, I laughed lightly before rushing to open it. "God I love you so much!" I said when I saw Olivia holding bags of food.

She entered the house and kissed my cheek, "Baby you need to get ready" I said to her.