Chapter thirty four: Rise till we fall

A/N: Read my A/N at the end :)

"But what if he'll leave me, That wasn't planned I-"

Lizzie started to rumble as we got back to her house. I don't know what caused this mood change but she's starting to spiral.

"Lizzie, Lizzie, mama, look at me" she turned around to meet my eyes, her bottom lip slightly quivering.

"Okay, I need you to take a deep breath, can you do that?" she nodded slightly. "Okay, with me, you can do it, in.... and out....." "Good, one more time, In.... and out...."

"Now, tell me what's wrong" "What if he isn't ready for kids yet?" she questioned, her eyes filling with fresh tears.

"Liz, Robbie is so in love with you, you don't even know how much he loves you, do you know he texts me every day asking if you're okay? He's afraid he's bothering you at work, so he always texts me. He's so deeply in love with you. I promise you, you're making him the happiest guy ever with these news"

She sniffled, "Really? He texts you to make sure I'm okay?"

I nodded with a small smile, "Every single day"

"Okay, I uh, I think I should call him now" she said, her breathing is finally even and I sigh in relief. "Facetime him I wanna see his reaction" I beamed at her

She giggled and took a deep breath, "Okay" she whispered.

I sat next to her, rubbing small circles on her back to keep her calm. Robbie answered the phone with a huge smile on his face

"Hello there my love, how are you doing on this beautiful day?" he asked and I melted, god what a cute couple. She giggled, "Hey baby, I'm doing well, how are you?"

"I'm good, I miss you terribly but i'm good" he shares

"I miss you too baby"

"Hey Robbie!" I join in the conversation

"Hey Y/N! How are you doing? taking good care of my wife?"

I giggled, "I'm doing good Robbie, and yes your wife is in good hands"

"Babe, are you... alone? I need to tell you something" Lizzie said getting serious and I continued rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Yeah, I'm alone, Is everything okay honey?" he asks

"I- uh I wasn't feeling so good this morning, so Y/N took me to the doctor"

"Are you okay? what's wrong?" he asked nervously

"I'm okay baby but umm, I-" "it's okay" I whisper to her

"I'm pregnant"

I watched as Robbie's face turned from worry to complete shock.

"You're pregnant?" he asked to make sure he heard her correctly and Lizzie nodded. A huge smile made its way to his face and I watched as Lizzie's muscles relaxed a bit.

"Holy shit" he says as he runs around the house, Making both of us laugh.

"Honey, I'm gonna be a dad?" he asked as tears slowly formed in his eyes, Lizzie nodded "Don't cry baby" she said and giggled through her own tears.

"Oh god, I'm so happy! You're pregnant!"

"I know!" Lizzie smiles

"Okay, okay i'm gonna take the first flight to Atlanta so I can see you my love" he said

"Okay, baby"

"God, I love you so much" he stated and I could practically see the heart shapes in his eyes. "I love you more"