Chapter forty seven: New life

"Baby can you go check on Aria?" Mom asked me

"Of course"

It's been three days since Mama gave birth to my perfect little sister. Robbie, Olivia and I are helping her with her as much as we can.

Tomorrow Olivia and I are moving to the new house, so we have a lot to figure out.

When I got into the room and took a quick peek into the crib I saw Aria awake. She smiled and hummed softly when she saw my face.

She really does look exactly like mama. It's kinda scary.

"Hello to you too sleeping beauty, did you have a good nap?" I took her out of her crib and she instantly rested her head on my shoulder.

I walked back to the living room with her in my arms, "I think someone needs a diaper change" I said and they all giggled

"I got her honey, rest." dad said to mama before getting up to take Aria out of my arms.

"So, do you need any help with packing or anything?" Mama asked

"Liz you just gave birth to a baby three days ago, you're not going anywhere you need to rest" Olivia said

"But i'm fine, I promise, at least let me help you with something"

"We can give you the clothes and you'll put them in the boxes"

"Great"

"But, no getting up we will get everything you need here, you still need to rest"

"Fine"

Dad came back to the living room with Aria and handed her to Mama. "Hello little princess" she cooed

"Liz she really looks like you" Olivia said

"I know!" "She's beautiful just like her mama" dad said and I smiled.

"Honey, can you get me my album from the bedroom?"

"Yeah sure"

When he came back with the album, mama handed Aria to Olivia for a moment, the album was full of pictures of Lizzie when she was young.

She started to go through the pages looking for some photos.

"Wait, is that you and Clay?" Olivia asked

She laughed, "Yes it is"

"May I say you haven't aged a day, how old are you in this?"

"Umm I'm not sure I think 18?"

"Oh here it is, ignore my hair in this picture because Aria doesn't have that much hair but focus on the face"