Chapter thirty seven: Is this it?

**TW: Homophobia, slight anxiety attack**

I froze in my place, not able to move a single muscle. How did he win this?

"Y/N?" I heard a muffled voice but I couldn't tell if it was from the phone or in real life.

And suddenly, it all went quiet, I couldn't hear a single thing besides the thoughts that ran through my mind.

Is this it? It can't be the end of it right?

I took my phone away from my ear, and ended the call. There was some weird ringing in my ears, I couldn't tell what it was but it was the only thing I could hear.

I made my way to the trailers quickly until I felt someone grabbing my arm. When I turned around I saw Olivia, she looked at me with nothing but worry, I knew she was talking to me, I could see her lips moving but there was no sound that came out of them.

She wiped the tears I didn't even realize I had on my cheeks and took me away from everyone.

She sat me down on the floor, my back against her trailer, "Baby?" I finally heard and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Can you hear me, my love?" she asked softly, her eyes full of worry.

I just nodded, not able to form words just yet, "Good, okay, I think you're having an anxiety attack baby, I just need you to breathe so you won't pass out okay?"

I nodded softly, "Okay, breathe in with me... and out....good, one more time baby"

I breathed with her for a couple of minutes until I felt my muscles relax, but my thoughts ran wild.

Olivia placed her hand on my cheek making me look at her, "What happened baby? Who was it on the phone?" "It was- umm Riley it was Riley" "What did she say?"

"He-" I swallowed the lump in my throat, "He won"

"Oh baby, i'm so sorry" she said before bringing me into a hug.

And for some reason, I felt... nothing. All I could feel was exhaustion, some kind of ending. I felt like the fight was finally over, but is it though?

I just lost everything. But I had no more tears left to cry.

"Baby, we will figure this out I promise" she whispered softly

I know I should believe that, but why does it feel like the end of something?

"Hey what's going on?" I heard Lizzie's voice coming towards us

Olivia turned to face her, "Her dad won... in court"

"Oh Y/N, baby I'm sorry" she said before hugging me tightly

"You both shouldn't be sorry, it's uhh, it's not your fault"

"We'll figure something out, we won't let him just take your life"

...

I was in my trailer trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do now. Olivia and Lizzie left to get me some food, I was in my own thoughts until I heard a knock on the door.

I figured that if it's Lizzie or Olivia they'll get in so I stayed on the couch.

A few minutes passed and the door finally opened. I looked up from my lap, expecting to see one of them but I was surprised and hurt to see my mom standing at my trailer's door.

"Y/N can I-"

"No you can't" I stated angrily

"Y/N, please your father has overstepped the line, I can fix this"