Chapter twenty nine: Little Maximoff

WARNING: This chapter and future chapters will contain spoilers to my other book "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" 

If you havent finished it yet, make sure to do that before reading this one, there will be mayjor spoilers to that :) Enjoy!

The last two week were incredible! Olivia and I went to Paris and then to Disneyland. And it was the most fun I had in a really long time.

And I finally turned 21!

I really needed that break from life before all the craziness of filming started again.

Olivia and I just got to the set in Atlanta and it is so good to be back, even though the set is completely different from the sitcom one I missed being here everyday.

We walked to the set when someone scared us from behind making both of us jump.

We turned around to see Lizzie laughing, "I'm sorry, I just had to"

I smiled and rolled my eyes before hugging her close. "How was the honeymoon?" I asked as we pulled away.

"It was amazing!" she said with a huge smile on her face. Olivia was the next to hug her close, "Care to give any details?" Olivia teased

I smacked her arm, "Okay, no. ew, these are my parents" I joked

Olivia laughed, "Sorry princess"

"Let's go! I need to wear my costume again!" I said excitedly

"Calm down my love, they will call us" Olivia said and took my hand in hers before kissing it softly. "Hey family!" I heard a familiar voice behind us, we turned around and saw Kathryn walking towards us.

"Kathryn!" Olivia squealed excitedly before rushing to hug her close. Kathryn hugged her back giving her kisses all over her face, "How's my baby girl?" she asked

"I'm good, I missed you!" Olivia said sweetly. "Don't forget about your favorite niece!" I said before hugging her as well. "How can I forget?"

When we pulled back Kathryn and Lizzie smiled at each other before Kathryn pulled her into a tight hug. "How was your honeymoon darling?"

"It was great" Lizzie smiled brightly. Kathryn smiled and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "I'm glad"

"Hey ladies!"

"Kevin! Hey, how are you doing?" "I'm good, come join us in the meeting room"

We walked in and my jaw dropped when I saw 3 people I did not expect seeing on set. Brie, Jeremy and Linda all standing talking to each other.

"Brie!" I heard Lizzie squeal from behind me making Brie turn around towards her as a big smile made its way to her face.

"Lizzie bear! I missed you so much!" she before hugging her close

"Don't say you didn't miss me olsen" Jeremy interrupted

Lizzie pulled away from Brie and smiled at Jeremy, "Of course I missed you idiot, come here!" She hugged him tightly.

"Linda, I haven't seen you since Age of Ultron" Lizzie said as she gave her a quick hug.

"I'm sure you missed me Liz" she joked, "Of course I did"

"Hey, you must be Y/N" Brie said smiling at me

"Yeah, it's really nice to meet you" I stumbled over my words. "Excuse my starstruck girlfriend, she loves you" Olivia said

"Wait, girlfriend, really?" Brie asked and we nodded

"Aww, you started dating after you met here?" We laughed and nodded again.